PDA

View Full Version : For PS3 it's more like the extra LAG event

Darksoul1978
10-25-2014, 10:24 PM
Tried logging in and playing tonight, and in the 90 min I tried playing I managed to do 2 of the minor event arkfalls. One of which I saw the gold hellbug but only saw it as it was digging into the ground cause thats when it FINALLY loaded so I could see it. The rest of the time was staring at the loading screen from being kicked 3 times and waiting for hud or map or pretty much everything I tried to load, especially after fast travel. Really hope this isn't what the halloween event is going to be like.

goodSuM
10-25-2014, 10:26 PM
It was extremely smooth early on. I noticed this getting really bad after 9 PM Eastern. I eventually gave up about an hour ago.

SanCarioca
10-26-2014, 12:50 AM
On top of that, I could do only 3 Extra-Life Arkfalls all day. They simply do not spawn here, and when they do, I can never get there on time. :(

LegendaryU2K
10-26-2014, 01:09 AM
lag fest in na pc atm.

KingNephilim
10-26-2014, 02:23 AM
Had very minor lag issues during the morning & afternoon period for me. However, when I logged in again after 12am est... crazy lag, getting pummbled by invisible hellbugs, being blinded by detonators & bmg flashes from other players who were also invisible, hud/map/enviroment rendering very slowly.

*sigh*