PDA

View Full Version : Defiance-Central.com community Q&A 12 hour open thread for questions

Jenbuu
08-02-2012, 04:42 PM
http://defiance-central.com/wp-content/uploads/qna_thumb_long.jpg

I know i posted this in our go live thread but i think it needs it own thread, so for say the next 12ish hours im opening up this thread for your questions that you would like asked to the development team,

drop them in this thread and we will pass questions on to be asked and answered.

full info can be found here (http://www.defiance-central.com/community-qa)

Kalbuir
08-02-2012, 05:38 PM
Come on people, last chance to pitch in and get a chance to get your questions answered!

DougFlorence
08-02-2012, 06:21 PM
Okay I have 2 questions

1.If their was originially 8 forms of Votan with 7 of the races still alive is it possible for any of the Votan race to hyridize with humans or the other Votans races the reason I ask this is that will there be individuals who are hybrids of different species.

2.Will their be pets in the mmo or introduced at all not talking about mounts just regular pets.

Jenbuu
08-03-2012, 04:20 AM
ok at least we got a couple of more questions, shame there wasn't more but keep submitting them for the future

Malchuth
08-04-2012, 01:57 AM
please excuse me for submitting the question a little bit too late, but for the moment i only check this forum 2 or 3 times a week.

i am a bit afraid that defiance will offer only the repetitive content we all know. do quests, instances, battlegrounds 'till maximum level and then welcome to the boring endgame gear grinding treatmill with the usual raids, daily quests and battleground pvp. so my question is ....

what will be the main elements of the gameconcept to keep players bond to defiance? the same themepark elements like we know from rift (and many other games) or will you add some sandbox-ish elements like playerdriven economy, meaningful crafting, territorial 24/7 pvp etc?

Jenbuu
08-04-2012, 02:37 AM
please excuse me for submitting the question a little bit too late, but for the moment i only check this forum 2 or 3 times a week.

i am a bit afraid that defiance will offer only the repetitive content we all know. do quests, instances, battlegrounds 'till maximum level and then welcome to the boring endgame gear grinding treatmill with the usual raids, daily quests and battleground pvp. so my question is ....

what will be the main elements of the gameconcept to keep players bond to defiance? the same themepark elements like we know from rift (and many other games) or will you add some sandbox-ish elements like playerdriven economy, meaningful crafting, territorial 24/7 pvp etc?

Thank you for the question, tho the thread is "closed" we will try to get these answered for you this month

Kalbuir
08-04-2012, 02:41 AM

If not answered before GamesCom I'll see if I can get a developer to talk about end-game plans and how they are different from other MMO's on the market.

Arkamenitas
08-12-2012, 07:15 PM
totally missed the thread here :/ damn

Matt Treck
08-12-2012, 10:39 PM
totally missed the thread here :/ damn

Kalbuir will be going to Gamescom, so anyone that still has questions can submit them as we have not received an abundance of them.