PDA

View Full Version : Join me for more popcorn!

Chio Raver
04-03-2013, 07:58 PM
*grabs a bag of popcorn* Now don't get me wrong i understand the frustration with the bugs and lag but in all honesty it's laughable at how many people are complaining. It's an MMO and anyone who's played one knows he first week or so is laggy and buggy and the servers are being hit hard. Not mention this is trions first shot at doing something like this. They have to manage all 6 servers and yes i said 6 360 uk/na, ps3 uk/na, and Pc uk/na servers so cut the some slack. And for everyone saying why aren't they anwsering us...well would you rather want them here talking to you guys on the forums or working on the bugs and server issues at hand?
Also anyone else content with the game? I don't get mad with the bugs or server issues i just laugh wait and jump back on. Anyone else want popcorn?

scrawnypaleman
04-03-2013, 08:07 PM
-snippity snip-I'm right here with ya brother. I am loving it so far. Yesterday I could barely participate in an arkfall mission, today I finished 3 major ones. Thats a big improvement if you ask me. So ya, I am completely content with what I have right now. I'd go so far as to say this is one of the smoothest launches I have experienced (obviously the experience can change from person to person, but mine has been great.)

Sonic Rain Boom
04-03-2013, 08:08 PM
Hi everyone,

We have closed this thread and would like to take a moment to explain why. We do welcome all feedback, even when it is negative or critical, but we do ask that it is respectful and constructive, please.

While we understand that it is frustrating to read negative posts and threads, creating threads to "reply" to or otherwise discuss these threads is not constructive and typically results in more disruption.

If anyone has questions or concerns about this thread closure, please feel free to contact us at community@defiance.com.
Thank you!