PDA

View Full Version : Salvage Matrix / Ego Upgrade question

Heartlight
10-27-2014, 07:27 PM
Hi all!

Sorry 'bout the upcoming question - I haven't been around for a while. I did a search but didn't find the answer.

I can't seem to upgrade the ego rating on my shields. I read all about encryption but the Trion webpage that states once something has its rarity upgraded in the salvage matrix, you can't upgrade the rarity but you can upgrade the ego. I can't seem to upgrade my shield's ego rating. I can on all my guns that I've upgraded to orange but not the shields.

Have I missed something?

Thanks!

<3

Bonehead
10-27-2014, 07:32 PM
No you haven't missed a thing. You should be able to upgrade your shield as long as it's at least 100 under your current ego.

Atticus Batman
10-27-2014, 07:34 PM
No you haven't missed a thing. You should be able to upgrade your shield as long as it's at least 100 under your current ego.

However you can't upgrade that blue shield that came from I believe the original 120 arkfall codes. Oh read wrong. You can upgrade it's level not it's rarity. However Op you should be able to upgrade all shields' ego rating, but it only upgrades 100 ego at a time. so if it is 99 ego or less than you, then it's ego can't be upgraded.

Heartlight
10-27-2014, 07:35 PM

So, bummer :( That means it's a glitch and likely won't be fixed.

Thanks, Bonehead! You're a peach, as always :)

<3

(You're a peach too, Atticus, but you came after I was typing :) )

Xaat Xuun
10-27-2014, 07:45 PM
did you just used the matrix . . a lot at one time ?
did the shield show no Options available ?

seems the Matrix gets tired, and sometimes you just need to relog or wait it out, then there should be options available for that Shield

Fuzzy
10-28-2014, 04:16 AM
So, bummer :( That means it's a glitch and likely won't be fixed.

Thanks, Bonehead! You're a peach, as always :)

<3

(You're a peach too, Atticus, but you came after I was typing :) )

Do you have enough Arkforge available to upgrade your ego rating? I've heard that was a problem too and the option wouldn't appear.
And as the other guys already said, if it's not exacatly 100 or more ego under your current one, you can't upgrade it either. :)