PDA

View Full Version : Devs: Option to sell vehicles

LegendaryU2K
10-28-2014, 07:07 PM
Seriously i'm not sure why this hasn't been added yet, but i have like 5 cars in my inventory just sitting there taking up space and i would like to sell them. Can you guys please allow us to sell vehicles at vendors please.

PiccolaRivolta
10-28-2014, 07:10 PM
Since when do cars take space in inventory?

Atticus Batman
10-28-2014, 07:38 PM
Since when do cars take space in inventory?

They don't.

Fallen_Aingeal
10-28-2014, 08:06 PM
Vehicles do not take inventory space. Nor do outfits or hats.

That said. I have 14 vehicles and aiming for more!

How many vehicles a character has is one of the least worries of the game!

Atticus Batman
10-28-2014, 08:09 PM
Vehicles do not take inventory space. Nor do outfits or hats.

That said. I have 14 vehicles and aiming for more!

How many vehicles a character has is one of the least worries of the game!

I have every vehicle that can be bought with scrip. So if I look at the vehicle vendor, there are no specials, since there is nothing left for me to get. On the bright side, that means if new vehicles are added in for scrip, then I will be able to easily get them. :)

LegendaryU2K
10-28-2014, 08:20 PM
They don't take up in game inventory space, they take up space in my mind. lol Bottom line, it should be a option to sell them, i don't use them, just seems pointless to have them. I like to have my inventory clean and neat , not junky.

Atticus Batman
10-28-2014, 08:23 PM
They don't take up in game inventory space, they take up space in my mind. lol Bottom line, it should be a option to sell them, i don't use them, just seems pointless to have them. I like to have my inventory clean and neat , not junky.

You only see them if you look in your vehicle list. There is no reason to sell them. If you didn't want them, you shouldn't have bought them. Vehicles don't take space, and their list is only seen if you open the vehicle menu so there is no problem with them not being sellable. However they should make it so the favorites system works in the vehicle, title, and outfit/helm selection screens.

Dixie Cougar
10-28-2014, 08:31 PM
I have played games where the inventory list gets so cluttered with obsolete items that I have had customer support delete things for me so I understand where OP is coming from. The list for vehicles doesn't interfere with much though so fortunately the annoyance in Defiance isn't quite as bad as it could be.

LegendaryU2K
10-28-2014, 08:34 PM
There is no reason to sell them.
I think you guys are missing the point, if everything else is meant to be sold, vehicles should be too. Its stupid to not have that option already in the game.

If you didn't want them, you shouldn't have bought them.
I didn't buy them. One you get from sniper ridge, and i bought one which i use , and the other 3 is from pursuits. About a month ago, i log on and i have 3 cars in my inventory which i never bought.

Atticus Batman
10-28-2014, 09:15 PM
I think you guys are missing the point, if everything else is meant to be sold, vehicles should be too. Its stupid to not have that option already in the game.

I didn't buy them. One you get from sniper ridge, and i bought one which i use , and the other 3 is from pursuits. About a month ago, i log on and i have 3 cars in my inventory which i never bought.

Although I get your point, you can not sell everything that's in game except vehicles, like you imply.

If it is non-tradable it can't be sold.
If it is a vehicle, it can't be sold.
If it is a helm, it can't be sold.
If it is an outfit, it can't be sold.
If it is a title, it can't be sold.

(As vehicles, helms, outfits and titles all, also, fall into the non-tradable category, there's your answer.)

No non-tradable item can be sold. However non-tradable weapons and shields can be broken down, so perhaps they should allow you to break down ALL non-tradable stuff. (Of course if we had that ability, once you break down or sell certain vehicles, titles, helms and outfits there would be no way to ever get them back if you eventually decided you made a mistake.) So there would, then, be people on here complaining that they can't get the mission/pursuit reward vehicles, titles, helms and outfits back once they got rid of them.

DEATHBRINGER210
10-28-2014, 09:21 PM
id sell a pink duni