PDA

View Full Version : Hulker Hell (Bug) - Please Read

Yama Kamikaze
10-29-2014, 02:06 PM
Hiya,

Sorry in advance if this is posted in the wrong area. Just wanted to post somewhere that there are Hulker Hell Arkfalls that are bugging out. I'm not sure 100% of the parameters causing the bug but the Bug is the rounds are resetting from 3/5 to 1/5 or 5/5 to 1/5 and over and over again. Any information about fixing this bug or some trick to do before a fix is made would be greatly appreciated posted here. Thanks.

Altras
10-29-2014, 02:14 PM
Id say about 80% of them bug out.

Yama Kamikaze
10-29-2014, 02:18 PM
We've completed a good bit of them. One that seemed to glitch often is in Sillicon Valley the spawn next to the Water Temple. Dunno If it is location based or if we are killing so fast the spawns are glitching... murr durr nurr XD

thedude23320
10-29-2014, 02:43 PM
Why complain about this??? They still drop loot and provide experience points.. did 120k in exp and 4 purples with glitch ark by water temple. I loved it

PhantasieTrion
10-29-2014, 03:18 PM
Hiya,

Sorry in advance if this is posted in the wrong area. Just wanted to post somewhere that there are Hulker Hell Arkfalls that are bugging out. I'm not sure 100% of the parameters causing the bug but the Bug is the rounds are resetting from 3/5 to 1/5 or 5/5 to 1/5 and over and over again. Any information about fixing this bug or some trick to do before a fix is made would be greatly appreciated posted here. Thanks.

Thanks Yama, and everyone else, who reported this.

This bug was just fixed, and we are aiming to get it out tonight with the fixes in this thread (http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?176140-Hulker-Hell&p=1632588&viewfull=1#post1632588)as well.

--Phantasie

JadedSinn
10-29-2014, 04:33 PM
;) phan got informed of the bugs as soon as thy came up :D i buged him and send in the heads up within the first few hours of them happaning and befor all the threads started poping up :) all becuse someone asked me to. so i want to say

thank you phan and reshare for jumping on the fix so fast. and also for pushing it out as fast as you can so we can enjoy the event to the fullest. thank you.