PDA

View Full Version : My Thoughts and Problems So Far

B1ueD3vi1
04-03-2013, 08:08 PM
Defiance has a TON of potential. However, my experience has been negative so far. The graphics aren't the best but that's to be expected from an MMO on the Xbox. The character creation was perfect! It had enough customization options without it feeling like a chore to get your character looking just like you want. I was able to make it through the tutorial/introduction fine, but was immediately kicked from the servers afterwards. I was able to log back in pretty quickly and found myself in a real server with other players which was awesome. I completed the first mission and then the problems began. I was booted again and when I tried to log back in I was told i was 2027 on the waiting list and the estimated wait was 15 days. When I was able to log back in, the next mission had the waypoint in the correct place but nothing was there. So i Decided to take my vehicle for a spin, but when I tried to call it in it was placed somewhere over some hills and if I wanted to get it I had to walk just as far as where I wanted to go. I'm sure most of this is due to server lag. I'm sure Trion is doing their best to fix these issues, because the game will never succeed if they fail. What do you guys think??? I'm interested to if other people are having some of the same issues.

A s0t
04-03-2013, 08:21 PM
the server queue is a liar: don't listen to the amount of days

go play some Aliens Colonial Marines, for a while and these graphics are almost good as Skyrim!!!

yeah they be fixing servers, at least they are fixing them, and not EA. EA just shuts servers down that how EA fixes them

it lags pretty hard during ark falls. if you cant move or anything log out AFTER the ark fall for the xp and stuff

B1ueD3vi1
04-03-2013, 08:25 PM
Hahaha you're completely right EA and their servers are worse than this!