PDA

View Full Version : Halloween event epic-fail

Rouge Assasin
10-30-2014, 01:49 PM
I truly wish I never spent any money on this game. One of the most broken games i ever played!

Spent two days chasing ark falls to try and get a pumpkin head or a legendary.....Nada
Spent $5 on a Hellfire crate.....Nada
Yesterday, the Hulkers did'nt even drop hellfire gear.
I logged in today hoping to get lucky and chased every event ark that dropped... Get to the major with 100k+ points and ALL the hulkers drop at the same time... WOW! It was over before it ever started. What a total waste of time! The match ended with 8 hulkers killing everyone in sight. Nobody got anything!
I imagine kids where crying and screaming at home, breaking things against the walls... Its no wonder this game cant keep players.

ProJH
10-30-2014, 01:57 PM
I agree. I regret too.

Fallen_Aingeal
10-30-2014, 02:20 PM
I disagree! I think these things are fantastic!

I haven't received a pumpkin head or an OJ, but am having a ball and loving how many ppl are hitting these things!

Course, I play on PS3, so have our own issues to deal with, but those aside, these are really cool!

Vega
10-30-2014, 02:36 PM
          

TASHINKA
10-30-2014, 02:40 PM
I truly wish I never spent any money on this game. One of the most broken games i ever played!

Spent two days chasing ark falls to try and get a pumpkin head or a legendary.....Nada
I logged in today hoping to get lucky and chased every event ark that dropped... Get to the major with 100k+ points and ALL the hulkers drop at the same time... WOW! It was over before it ever started. What a total waste of time! The match ended with 8 hulkers killing everyone in sight. Nobody got anything!
I imagine kids where crying and screaming at home, breaking things against the walls... Its no wonder this game cant keep players.can someone else have your stuff??

brokenshield
10-30-2014, 02:56 PM
I am completely at a loss for words. First I had to read all the EL Event was broken posts. Now I have to listen to all the H-ween event is broken. Life isn't fair and neither are games.

Seriously, yesterday my T4 only had a shield, today shield and only 3 weapons. So what do I do? OMG, RANT, RAVE, MOAN AND GROAN. No, I just keep playing the game.

I've been DC'd from Major Ark Falls. "Vets" spamming crime fighters just because they are trying to prove some point. Game stuttering so bad I feel like I am watching some early 1900's projection movie in technocolor. Players hanging around the edges of events just to jack the TL up , but not actually help.

I just hit 3.7K-E last night and I struggle in a lot of events, but the bottom line is it is fun and I am enjoying myself. This game has issues. I'm not denying that, but holy cow all the whining.

Major Crapshot
10-30-2014, 03:02 PM
I am completely at a loss for words. First I had to read all the EL Event was broken posts. Now I have to listen to all the H-ween event is broken. Life isn't fair and neither are games.

Seriously, yesterday my T4 only had a shield, today shield and only 3 weapons. So what do I do? OMG, RANT, RAVE, MOAN AND GROAN. No, I just keep playing the game.

I've been DC'd from Major Ark Falls. "Vets" spamming crime fighters just because they are trying to prove some point. Game stuttering so bad I feel like I am watching some early 1900's projection movie in technocolor. Players hanging around the edges of events just to jack the TL up , but not actually help.

I just hit 3.7K-E last night and I struggle in a lot of events, but the bottom line is it is fun and I am enjoying myself. This game has issues. I'm not denying that, but holy cow all the whining.

Testify, my brother, testify! :D

I am Major Crapshot and I approve this message. :D

Dark Book
10-30-2014, 03:10 PM
I hear ya man all the time wah , wah, blah blah.

Lunch Box
10-30-2014, 03:12 PM

I imagine kids where crying and screaming at home, breaking things against the walls... Its no wonder this game cant keep players.

I was on for 3 hours yesterday and received a legendary hellfire, a couple of non legendary hellfire weapons and a bunch of mods. In only 3 hours, I received all that. Yes the hulkers dropped all at the same time, but we took them all out by everyone concentrating on 1 or 2 of the hulkers at a time. So it can be done, just have to do it right.

richardkrainium
10-30-2014, 03:25 PM
the only thing that really annoys me is that it seems like they put more effort into the holiday that EXPLOITS kids rather then the event that was supposed to help kids

Nefarious
10-30-2014, 03:27 PM
Ive gotten a pumpkin head and a Ghost Duster from Ark Falls.

The only thing I find disappointing is that all these new special named guns could be a bit more special with their bonus rolls. Im shocked that weapons like Ghost Duster and Devils Advocate weren't given double crit rolls. Or that Demon Hunter wasn't given 4x mag rolls. And Beelzebub was giving a fire rate instead of Dmg for its OJ roll . Hexer is alright and Wolfman seems to be the best one.

Fubashi
10-30-2014, 03:56 PM

https://p.gr-assets.com/540x540/fit/hostedimages/1380365776/717932.gif

Lubber
10-31-2014, 06:27 AM
What I really don't like in this Halloween event is Minor arkfalls: those are bugged (resetting wave counter), one can't see anything because of smoke, too easy and to quick to end (mobs are dying TOO fast), no reward also...
I believe it would be better to make Hulker Hell event just in a form sort of an Arkbreak with only final stage of major event.
During final stage of event, if you fail to slay all hulkers in time, all drop would disappear. This stage is also long enough for drop to expire if you fail to lift it right after kill. It make you to run for drop instead of shooting mobs.

PS. Though it was a bit disappointing yesterday to end at top place of major event and get NO reward at all... :(

Tallon
10-31-2014, 07:00 AM
I have yet to see any halloween events, arkfalls, ..etc.., But then again, I have a job and a life outside of my p.c. and just don't have the time to do a 12hour marathon to encounter one.
Played for a couple hours last night and you would have thought at least one would have popped up.. :/

brokenshield
10-31-2014, 07:22 AM
Post deleted

Sliverbaer
10-31-2014, 08:09 AM
I got lucky and snagged a stitched pumpkin headgear Wednesday night and an Epic Hellfire AR last night after playing a few hours.

It helps when your clan is on the lookout and when someone sees one shouts it out in chat so we can all gotoclanmate or gotofriend.

Fallen_Aingeal
10-31-2014, 09:19 AM
I got lucky and snagged a stitched pumpkin headgear Wednesday night and an Epic Hellfire AR last night after playing a few hours.

It helps when your clan is on the lookout and when someone sees one shouts it out in chat so we can all gotoclanmate or gotofriend.^^^This^^^ Except the go to clanmate part, which hasn't worked on PS3 for quite some time. Doesn't even come up as an option for some of us...

Extreme Rugburn
10-31-2014, 09:21 AM
the only thing that really annoys me is that it seems like they put more effort into the holiday that EXPLOITS kids rather then the event that was supposed to help kids

200% AGREE, Trion fails again.

DeMoNofDEATH
10-31-2014, 09:41 AM
I got blackened hellfire tachmag assault rifle fully modded Legendary and blackened hellfire saw fully modded(purple) but ill make it legendary first day so I don't know what ppl are crying about. I didn't even buy a lockbox. Both l

just play the game, kick some ***, keep an eye on zone to get your mods and youll get there slugger!

My clanmate got the pumpkin heads, evil clown outfit, a bunch of other **** from devils carnival lockboxes, and the hellfire crates so there is a chance to get stuff just got to get lucky.

if not keep grinding.

crazyged
10-31-2014, 10:04 AM
This is one of the better events I've seen in Defiance.

8 Hulkers drop at once - is that all? Should have seen the carnage on PTS!

If anything, the live event has been tamed down too much, but I still love it.

My drops have been cr@p apart from getting both masks - don't care - game has been running butter smooth and it's been a loooong time since I've seen so many people thronging the streets.

Failure? I've been having a blast!

Z0mb13
10-31-2014, 01:20 PM

Learn to tank multiple hulkers? They're really not that hard to evade.

Z0mb13
10-31-2014, 01:23 PM
This is one of the better events I've seen in Defiance.

8 Hulkers drop at once - is that all? Should have seen the carnage on PTS!

If anything, the live event has been tamed down too much, but I still love it.

My drops have been cr@p apart from getting both masks - don't care - game has been running butter smooth and it's been a loooong time since I've seen so many people thronging the streets.

Failure? I've been having a blast!

Agree, it should drop 16 hulkers, perhaps then it would be a bit of a challenge.

Snowclan
10-31-2014, 01:39 PM
The only epic failure is the attitude of people who expect an event to give every single person who plays for any length of time Legendary rarity items and rare spawn costume items.

Hint: Having an event of any kind for the holiday is cool. Just having a different kind of arkfall is awesome. No special loot needed. If they had simply added pumpkin hats to the bit store, that would have been plenty for most people.

Try appreciating that they did something special, rather than whining about how you don't think the loot you have gotten is good enough.

ColapsN7
10-31-2014, 01:44 PM
The only epic failure is the attitude of people who expect an event to give every single person who plays for any length of time Legendary rarity items and rare spawn costume items.

Hint: Having an event of any kind for the holiday is cool. Just having a different kind of arkfall is awesome. No special loot needed. If they had simply added pumpkin hats to the bit store, that would have been plenty for most people.

Try appreciating that they did something special, rather than whining about how you don't think the loot you have gotten is good enough.

Mod iii 2000 script i Mod vi 7000 script
... .

hardy83
10-31-2014, 01:53 PM
While I won't say bugs don't exist (It's Defiance, it's pretty much a gurantee lol) I've had zero trouble with the arkfalls.

They've always dropped weapons for me, though only blue quality. I haven't gotten a pumpkin head yet.

I got, for some dumb reason, one hellfire lockbox, and two of the one that has the outfits.
They both gave me what I thought they would. I even got an outfit for one, but these boxes are RNG, so they will be stupid to most people no matter what. Also lockboxes are dumb and always will be.

I wouldn't be surprised if there were bugs though, and I do wish they could control which events spawn more often than others since EXL and this event would be GREAT if the marjors spawned more.

Tex_Arcana
10-31-2014, 01:59 PM
I only have one thing to say on the subject: Best Arkforge Farm yet.
'Nuff said.

Z0mb13
10-31-2014, 02:05 PM
'Nuff said.

/Agree /10char

Atticus Batman
10-31-2014, 04:13 PM
'Nuff said.

Yes when and if they spawn.

Yama Kamikaze
10-31-2014, 11:02 PM
https://p.gr-assets.com/540x540/fit/hostedimages/1380365776/717932.gif

This. A thousand times, this. XD Baby, positive thinking and knowing that the even isn't even 50% over should be your only concern. <3

3rdpig
11-01-2014, 09:17 AM
I agree, they're a lot of fun. Most fun I've had in this game in months.

However, I wished they spawned more often. I spent 4 hours in the game last night and only one HH arkfall spawned and I was bouncing around the shards too.

Since it started I've probably done 8-10 HH arkfalls and gotten one Orange BH Saw, one Purp BH Sniper, and a boatload of blue and green guns and mods. No headgear yet.

Still, best effort yet for a special event. My hats off to the mods that thought it up and implemented it. Now if it would only last long enough for me to get that pumpkin hat!

Fallen_Aingeal
11-01-2014, 10:06 AM
They must be spawning on PS3 at a higher rate, else we have more shards active.

I am hitting 2-3 of these an hour. Last night we had 2 going on at same time. I arrived at one just south of The Fork with 18 minutes left. A clan mate was at one in SV in same shard with 9 minutes left. Suffice to say, I went to him, completed that one, then went back to SF and finished that one.

Side note. Haven't received a pumpkin head, nor an OJ yet. Am having a blast with these though! Love the chaos!

Burned In Effigy
11-01-2014, 01:20 PM
Too bad they're temporary, these arkfalls are the only worthwhile events to do in this game at the moment.even if they keep these arc falls around and don't drop the same rewards I'm fine with that too I love the chaos as well and I hope they stick around.

TriGlav 2000
11-01-2014, 02:49 PM
Not a bad reward for a 5 second work.
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/1wyajIkKdNmqc2K0KG1YiDgmOglDXizIDK6e7gtn4CM=w800-h600-no

Bentu
11-01-2014, 03:08 PM
kids were crying and screaming at home, breaking things against the walls... Its no wonder this game cant keep players.

Wondered what the noise was, when did you move in next door?

Midnight
11-01-2014, 03:12 PM
Not a bad reward for a 5 second work.
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/1wyajIkKdNmqc2K0KG1YiDgmOglDXizIDK6e7gtn4CM=w800-h600-no

RNG at its finest...good for you though

brokenshield
11-01-2014, 03:27 PM
Other than tons of blues and below, the best I have found was one purple. I am still having a blast. These events are just total chaos.

Amuck, amuck, amuck, amuck!!!

Sevrin
11-01-2014, 05:54 PM
While I haven't gotten any OJ rewards and just couple of purples, I think the event is a success based on the enthusiastic response of my clan while they are playing it. Lots of folks are having fun. (I've played about 10 hours and don't regret it.)

HighTech
11-01-2014, 07:14 PM

Well if kids are at home doing such things as crying and screaming than they may want to take a look at the maturity rating for the game and uninstall. Sorry if you aren't getting what you want when you want it, but you have until the 12th, this post is premature. I haven't gotten any orange items, but if I were to rant about it I would wait until the event is actually over.

WanWhiteWolf
11-01-2014, 07:34 PM
Defiance does has its moments, but the Halloween event is good. Actually it's the best change since I play Defiance.

And ....it seems a lot of people agree, judging by the number of attendance:

http://i61.tinypic.com/ndv90i.png
http://i61.tinypic.com/16aw67c.png

Rewards are also pretty fair. I got 2 legendary items and about 15 purples. Keys/arkforge is considerable bigger than other events. Nice work for Trion on this one...

Dixie Cougar
11-02-2014, 03:17 AM
I am starting to wonder if anything matters in terms of rewards other than just showing up and tagging each hulker to get its individual drop. The scoring system needs to stop rewarding BMG spam.

Atticus Batman
11-02-2014, 05:53 AM
Rewards are random. Score never matters except in the events that have tiered rewards, then all that matters is making sure you have enough score, 30k is normally plenty to guarantee that you will earn the rng's top tier rewards.

Dixie Cougar
11-02-2014, 06:21 AM
Rewards are random. Score never matters except in the events that have tiered rewards, then all that matters is making sure you have enough score, 30k is normally plenty to guarantee that you will earn the rng's top tier rewards.

Makes the whole fight seem like a bit of a sham in a way. It's not like fighting hulkers is really a test of skill or anything. Just lots of mag dumps.

Been keeping myself occupied mastering storage guns (the ones I slotted purge mods into to save space). It's amazing how awful blue mastery bonuses are!

By next week I'll probably have degenerated to sitting at the edge with my trusty BASR tagging each hulker and doing other things on my other monitor. Sigh.

KingNephilim
11-02-2014, 07:15 AM
Other than tons of blues and below, the best I have found was one purple. I am still having a blast. These events are just total chaos.

Amuck, amuck, amuck, amuck!!!

Same for me, no special rewards just enjoying myself...

Although, I must admit that I do get a lil jealous everytime I see someone with a pumpkin mask show up at a hulker arkfall I'm already at.
Grrrrrrr!!! *rage* *tantrum* *rage*

JadedSinn
11-02-2014, 07:24 AM
Same for me, no special rewards just enjoying myself...

Although, I must admit that I do get a lil jealous everytime I see someone with a pumpkin mask show up at a hulker arkfall I'm already at.
Grrrrrrr!!! *rage* *tantrum* *rage*

its ok king *arives at his ark fall with pumpkin head on * youll get one soon enough. keep hunting arkfalls. keep trying :) one day you will have one .

Bacon Overlord
11-02-2014, 07:36 AM

Weird.. I didn't get any of those issues or did anyone in the clan I'm in with over 1300 players.

Weird.

Burned In Effigy
11-02-2014, 09:56 AM
Everyone I know that got legendaries only showed up for the last 10seconds or so. Reminds Me of the DM srkfalls where I'd land one shot and get an oj.

JadedSinn
11-02-2014, 04:22 PM
Everyone I know that got legendaries only showed up for the last 10seconds or so. Reminds Me of the DM srkfalls where I'd land one shot and get an oj.

miss them days. miss them alot.

every oj i got all 2 of them i got from showing up for the last part of the event and spaming a BMG :P but the mask i got from my second ark fall i did. on day . one .

every one keeps complaning about geting thes things but there still ariving and appearing in peoples invitorys. you just have to keep hunting.

if i get on early enough i can hit 10-20 of thes a day. its not to hard to do. u just have to have a big enough friends list and know the right people. that hunt for them

spudster
11-02-2014, 06:07 PM
I have to agree as well I wanted to get a pumpkin head as well as the new guns I have the free version for ps3 and got the others a s regular versions and I had to uninstall everything on the xbox and start over as well

otonagamer
11-02-2014, 06:24 PM
Pumpkin head drop rate is too low. I probably did more then ten HH major but no pumpkin. Is this how it is really supposed to be? This reminds me of the days I was playing Incursions hoping for 7L outfit before the patch. Anyway I gave up. Hulker Hell event is fun but to keep waiting for it to happen all day feels ridiculous and waste of time.

WanWhiteWolf
11-03-2014, 12:58 AM
Pumpkin head drop rate is too low. I probably did more then ten HH major but no pumpkin. Is this how it is really supposed to be? This reminds me of the days I was playing Incursions hoping for 7L outfit before the patch. Anyway I gave up. Hulker Hell event is fun but to keep waiting for it to happen all day feels ridiculous and waste of time.

I got my first pumpkin head after about 30 majors. The second came after around 50. I think it's nice to have one for the Halloween spirit and all, but I would't push myself for it. It has only "limited" usage anyway. At least from my point of view.

It is a pitty that the rewards in this game are not given based on your performance. They could give a better % to get good stuff if you have higher score. That would be fair ....

With the current system, you can teleport to a clanie and afk. You have the same odds of getting the pumpking / legendary items / purple mod. This seems a bit .... "off".

Psycroww
11-03-2014, 01:05 AM
* Sigh*
Do people not know what a "chase" is. You did a whole 10 events. Wow I can do 10 events in about 1 hour. In fact the pumpkin heads drop rate is very high. I got the first one on my third event and second one on my 5th. I was actually happy and disappointed in the same time. One because I really wanted them, but two, it wasnt like I did anything. The point of a rare drop is that it is rare, not given out for hardly doing anything.

It is shocking that eveyone is complaining about the pumpkin head drop rate when you legit have 2 WEEKS to get one.

crazyged
11-03-2014, 01:29 AM
I wonder how many people have actually received pumpkin heads, but not checked in their head gear...

Mine just appeared there within the first 2 or 3 majors, with no announcement - I just checked out of idle curiosity and saw them.

DJ51
11-03-2014, 03:22 AM
So the OP is calling this a failure, fair enough that's an opinion I disagree with as a long term player.
I don't think it's fair to judge the event on a few days nor how the RNG is working for you alone, maybe if we had a survey we could say it was worse or better than before.

As for all eight Hulkers spawning been there just gotta pick them off one at a time and run shoot run, sure I got a mask but had to wait about twenty or more HH majors and it's a RARE item so don't expect it to be so common everybody has one in three days of the event...\

Overall I love it and hope they continue a similar event albeit different enemy theme of this scale as a norm, but we'll see.

Hope you're reading this Devs I'd love this type of event to continue "Hint Hint "

brokenshield
11-03-2014, 05:36 AM
I am having a difficult time understanding how so many of these people get through their day. Do they buy lottery tickets and then blow up the lotto forums about how they were ripped off? Doubt it. Do they buy their McCrappy meal then jump up and down ranting at a cashier about how they didn't get Boardwalk? Never seen that happen either. So what is it about a game that makes people assume a chance to win any award is a 100% gaurantee? This current generation's (not all, mind you, just the loudest) sense of entitlement astounds me.

OmegaEtna
11-03-2014, 07:27 AM
Players hanging around the edges of events just to jack the TL up , but not actually help.
if i am hanging around like this its cuz the mobs are not appearing have to open my inv wait for my items to update then maybe if im lucky they appear.

Tex_Arcana
11-03-2014, 08:23 AM
Yes when and if they spawn.
I do not play a lot; but I'm typically seeing at least a couple per session (I assume you mean the large Hulker "5 Ark" Arkfalls Atticus?).
I really don't have the loot obsession the OP has: Have a couple of purps, and a couple of blues with good rolls on them which I will upgrade alongside my level.
And I honestly view the Pumpkin Head potential drop as a "Whatever" kinda of drop.
But: When I do the event and come out of it with 7-9 Arkforge (9 is the most I've received...I wonder how many you get for 500 kills? lol), I am a happy Hunter.
Arkforge are a leveling toons best friend.
Between this event, Kenn, Bolinas, and Chinatown (With a little Volge action thrown in): I'm able to keep my favourite weapons up to par. :)

brokenshield
11-03-2014, 08:53 AM
if i am hanging around like this its cuz the mobs are not appearing have to open my inv wait for my items to update then maybe if im lucky they appear.

I can undertand this being an issue in some instance. However I have seen two cases, in the last three days, of a 5k+ Ego sitting in their cars behind a knoll but inside the edge of the event. This is the type I am referring to. My point was not to call this and the other problems out, but to put notice to the fact that there is a huge difference between discussing bugs or issues and the huge amount of whining about "getting robbed" by Trion.

Skape
11-03-2014, 08:58 AM
I am having fun with it and I was not given everything I want in one run!

Atticus Batman
11-03-2014, 10:37 PM
I do not play a lot; but I'm typically seeing at least a couple per session (I assume you mean the large Hulker "5 Ark" Arkfalls Atticus?).
I really don't have the loot obsession the OP has: Have a couple of purps, and a couple of blues with good rolls on them which I will upgrade alongside my level.
And I honestly view the Pumpkin Head potential drop as a "Whatever" kinda of drop.
But: When I do the event and come out of it with 7-9 Arkforge (9 is the most I've received...I wonder how many you get for 500 kills? lol), I am a happy Hunter.
Arkforge are a leveling toons best friend.
Between this event, Kenn, Bolinas, and Chinatown (With a little Volge action thrown in): I'm able to keep my favourite weapons up to par. :)

No I mean all of them. It is nice that Pc does not have that issue. However remember the number of ALL events was lowered, so that includes Arkbreaks, incursions and sieges. That means if people are ignoring the sieges and incurssions, they will sit there preventing other events to spawn for the full 30 minutes. Also plenty of newer players (on Xbox Na) keep spamming Warmaster events (which also takes up event space preventing arkfalls from spawning). Unfortuanatley when asked why they are wasting time with the dumb warmaster, we get answers like "Well since we never see the special events spawn we will do Warmaster since it's fun, and anybody who thinks one event prevents another from appearing is dumb. I have played this game for 2 weeks (2 months whichever) So I KNOW EXACTLY what I am talking about!", "Well I was told Warmaster ALWAYS gives the best loot and rewards", "I was told Warmasters are the best way to level up, or (Sorry Altras but it appears you are unknowingly at fault for this last one.) "Well I saw plenty of videos on the forums by Altras of Clan Cronus, about how easy Warmasters are, so we should be able to defeat a dozen or so in a row without a problem, and easily farm him all day!" Of course once I point out that Altras and Cronus are on Pc, and are doing those events with lots of clans working together (which rarely happens on Xbox Na anymore), those noobs and a few newbs, cuss me and all the vets saying something similar out, then threaten to report us.

So we have to live with few hulker events due to so many arkbreaks being summoned, and incursions/sieges being left open.

gulac
11-03-2014, 10:47 PM
I believe the biggest problem people are having with the HH event is the hyperbole promoted as fact by Trion. Statements such as "Shall rain from the heavens" and "check their smiles before you crack them open" and the promoted expectation that "many" players will be lucky winners of the unique and Legendary weapons is too much for people to deal with.

Truth is the weapons "dont" rain from the heavens. The jack-o-lanterns around the combat area don't crack open to give you goodies (they just explode) and the costumes , heads, and legendary weapons are extremely rare.

But if they were to say that no one would play because they would think it trivial, difficult, or a waste of time.

And yes while there is still 10 days or so to go I for one have been stuck in Dark Matter Arkfall boredom for the past three of them. Over the halloween intro days I was lucky to participate in three hh events. But maybe things are changing because for the first time in 72 hours I finnaly got to a plaguers arkfall, where all the weapons were white. I am BTW ego 4850.

Belle Starr
11-03-2014, 10:51 PM
I've done at least 30, and I still haven't got one pumpkin helmet! It's become a running joke in my clan! Just unlucky I guess! :(

But I'm still chasing them, and have become a stoic about it! I'll get them... or I won't! Main thing is I'm having SO much fun doing the Halloween ark falls, and testing every clan mates' theory about how to get a pumpkin helmet (and there's a lot of theories out there)! :D

I don't see how any event that gives so many people so much fun can ever be called an epic fail! If I never get a pumpkin helmet, I wouldn't call it that! And besides, I'll look better in a halo!:)

m4ltygos
11-03-2014, 11:41 PM
farmming since 1 or 2 of nov

got 2 epic pistols (1 modded)
both pumpkin head (got em the 1st day)
today i got the shogun oj
and a friend gave me his epic smg modded

i think i got the lmg or smth too not sure i just sold it x)

ofc all mods are blue

though on a personal lvl i want the smg and sniper rifle oj and the sniper rifle with name, so in this regard i agree its fail xDDD, but we have 8 more days...if i got all of that farming 2-3h a day doing it for the next 8 days we should get what we want