PDA

View Full Version : Extra Life 2014 Fundraiser Rewards!

Morgana
10-30-2014, 05:34 PM
Greetings ark hunters!

We just wanted to thank you all again so much for participating in this year's Extra Life. Whether you played, helped raise money, or donated-- everyone at Trion Worlds sincerely appreciates your efforts. This year, Extra Life managed to raise over 5.5 million dollars, and all of that money goes to Children's Miracle Network hospitals.

Fundraising for team Trion Worlds 2014 closed on Monday October 27, 2014 at 12:01 AM PDT, and we raised well over our goal, clocking in at over $95,000. And now that it's over, it's time for prizes!

Here's the breakdown:

The titles for both RIFT and Defiance (the Charitable for 1 hour of participation, and the Benefactor for 24 hours played throughout the weekend) will be going out before the end of this week. There are currently grants going as we speak, but since we had so many participants, it's going to take a while!
The fundraising tier rewards for Extra Life should be fulfilled by November 6th at the latest. You'll receive all your codes via email from them directly. As soon as I get confirmation from Extra Life that all codes have been sent, I'll be sure to update this post!
The exception to the above is the random winners for those that raised $500 or more. We at Trion Worlds will be reaching out to these players via email with their winning code, and will begin to send these out before the end of next week!
For information about the Extra Life Halos being granted, please keep an eye on this thread here: http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?175990-Extra-Life-Halo-Drop-Rate-Issue

Thank you all again!

Bacon Overlord
11-02-2014, 07:29 AM
The other part was the custom Defiance title from donating to the Dev's page. I haven't heard anything back.

satya56
11-05-2014, 11:07 AM
Hello I've not receive a reward extra life from mail??
I'm French end i not speek English . Thx for your reponse

Bacon Overlord
11-05-2014, 07:42 PM
I received the email about it today. Nevermind.

Bacon Overlord
11-05-2014, 07:43 PM
Hello I've not receive a reward extra life from mail??
I'm French end i not speek English . Thx for your reponse

The rewards email comes from Extra Life, not from Trion.

Atticus Batman
11-05-2014, 11:03 PM
The rewards email comes from Extra Life, not from Trion.

I believe it said the sender was ( CMN hospitals ) when I got mine.

Telemachus
11-06-2014, 04:15 AM
So if I have the The Charitable title ,... I should also have the Halo now too ? Yet I don't

Is it named the Halo , is it a headgear or a title ?

Have many of each type, though on checking didn't see a new one that give the halo effect, is it invisible to your own character ?

Atticus Batman
11-06-2014, 04:18 AM
So if I have the The Charitable title ,... I should also have the Halo now too ? Yet I don't

Is it named the Halo , is it a headgear or a title ?

Have many of each type, though on checking didn't see a new one that give the halo effect, is it invisible to your own character ?

Haven't been in game tonight, but according to PiccolaRevolta's pic it is headgear called: Halo. Here's the link to his/her thread.

http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?176564-Thank-you-for-the-Halo...!

Z0mb13
11-07-2014, 12:25 PM
Haven't been in game tonight, but according to PiccolaRevolta's pic it is headgear called: Halo. Here's the link to his/her thread.

http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?176564-Thank-you-for-the-Halo...!

This is correct and it should have went to your claims section (mine did)

SouLLezzZ
11-29-2014, 04:25 PM
Well anyone not get the Extra Life Lockbox when they raise $25 dollars.....cause i never did, just got different thank you letters from other farctions that was involved but no lock box......and the code i got from Trion wa s for some other game called Trove.....unless im missing something

Bentu
11-29-2014, 05:21 PM
I didn't receive a code either, I read somewhere that it came from a different department and may of gone to your spam folders, well if mine did it got scraped straight away.

nathanpbutler
11-30-2014, 01:11 AM
So, if I did the one hour at least but not 24, I should have gotten the Charitable title, right? If so, I did not.

Donk
12-01-2014, 11:54 AM
Well anyone not get the Extra Life Lockbox when they raise $25 dollars.....cause i never did, just got different thank you letters from other farctions that was involved but no lock box......and the code i got from Trion wa s for some other game called Trove.....unless im missing something

I'm in the same boat. Getting plenty of stuff in my IN box from them, just not the codes. raised 100 for charity so not going to cry if I don't get it. Sent PM to Morgana and submitted ticket on who I could contact so will wait to hear.

Sliverbaer
12-01-2014, 02:31 PM
You should have gotten an email from support@extra-life.org with the subject: Extra Life: Team Trion Worlds Rewards

Mine had 11 codes to redeem, last of which was the lockbox. Delivered on Nov 4th. Gmail was pushing these to the "promotions" tab, which is annoying.

Extra Life uses e2ma.net "simple email marketing" to send out email blasts. Could be that your filters blocked it? https://support.e2ma.net/Account_resources/Account_how-to/how-to-whitelist-emma

Elroyhuman
12-01-2014, 02:55 PM
I got the halo, and the title, but I didn't participate at all.....

PeterFitz
01-02-2015, 04:25 AM
Still haven't received rewards from this . the email couldn't have gone to spam folder bc I don't have the spam set up on my email and can't get a response from extra life.

Donk
01-02-2015, 07:36 AM
Still haven't received rewards from this . the email couldn't have gone to spam folder bc I don't have the spam set up on my email and can't get a response from extra life.

Submit a ticket. They took care of me.

PeterFitz
01-04-2015, 10:52 PM
Submit a ticket. They took care of me.

Thanks for the info , they took care of me .