PDA

View Full Version : Extralife Titles

DJ51
10-30-2014, 09:14 PM
Just wondering about the titles for Extralife just gone.
I put in the maximum hours for Extralife I could, the same as last year but have not been given "The Charitable" yet. Can somebody please check for me the hours of play I thought I made 24 hrs of play over the weekend but apparently my efforts were not enough, could somebody from the Dev team please get back to me on this.
Thankyou

Atticus Batman
10-30-2014, 09:18 PM
They give the titles out manually. Give them time. They said it may take until November 6. http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?176268-Extra-Life-2014-Fundraiser-Rewards! Btw the Charitable title was only for 1 hour played. benefactor is 24 hours played.

DJ51
10-30-2014, 09:22 PM
Yep just read Morganna's post RE; extralife lol time for more patience,,,,,

Skerrick
10-30-2014, 09:31 PM
From last year...

Everyone who participates will receive the title “The Charitable”, and players who clock 25 hours of game time in Defiance and/or RIFT over the weekend will receive an additional unique in-game title.

First time at Extra Life? You’ll become “The Insomniac”
Joining us for a second time? You can rock the “Sleepless” prefix.
This your third year gaming with Trion? “The Committed” is our new suffix title for 2013.

I have 'The Insomniac' from last year and 'The Charitable' came through today. I clocked over 25 hours this year however Trick said there would be no 'Sleepless' title this year as it was too hard to calculate who qualified.

DJ51
11-01-2014, 08:16 PM
Thankyou Devs for the quick work with thousands of players, I have titles now but no sleepless , these will do I'm happy now and aiming for those named weapons in Halloween

Atticus Batman
11-01-2014, 08:18 PM
There was no sleepless title this year. the 24 hour title was benefactor.

Bentu
11-01-2014, 09:35 PM
I deliberately did over a hour on all four of my characters so each could get a title, just got the one Charitable and no Benefactor yet?