PDA

View Full Version : what about the people who preordered or bought boosts?

Mohammed
04-03-2013, 08:11 PM
I preordered the ultimate edition giving me all the boosts but in the past 3 hours I have been able to play a total of 15 mins or so. I just keep getting kicked out, enemies not showing up, quest not showing up, joining pvp where there's no sound no teammates or enemies, and playing co-op missions not having any enemies or being in the group of four your suposse to be in when you play those. After all the buses are fixed and everything is right will we be able to get some more time for our boosts because at this rate a lot of us would be on a lot higher ego and have more weapons. I mean I am at 329 even with me getting kicked off all the time but that's because I am a nerd and when I was in the beta I reached 400 in three days so by now with double XP boosts that you get with preorder I should be well over 500 but again I just keep getting kicked of join a queue that says that I will be able to play in a month or so.

djwar75
04-03-2013, 08:12 PM
You ever try a search bar?

Jamesdanex
04-03-2013, 08:13 PM
Just wish our ark suit was actually red.

Mohammed
04-03-2013, 08:15 PM
Yeah I don't really do forms ever just wanted to ask that Idk if someone posted but if there already is a discussion sorry about that

EDIT
04-03-2013, 08:15 PM
He makes a good point though. I pretty much am losing real money every hour the servers are down. I used bits to get all my boosts, and at this rate, it will be a big waste!

djwar75
04-03-2013, 08:18 PM
Yeah I don't really do forms ever just wanted to ask that Idk if someone posted but if there already is a discussion sorry about that

Sorry, wasnt being a ****. I had literally posted almost your same paragraph 5 minutes b4 u. U were probably typing, but yeah, i hadnt seen anyone but us address the issue.

Mohammed
04-03-2013, 08:35 PM
It is a big issue for players Trion probobly doesn't care but I am not spending anymore money on boosts till all bugs are fixed that's just throwing money away if I spend anymore. I got the ultimate which is 150 bucks and I can't get to use any of my boosts because I can't play that's not cool at all

S1L3NTKiLLaH
04-03-2013, 08:43 PM
http://i46.tinypic.com/zn6mr.jpg

lemieux
04-03-2013, 08:48 PM
Just kidding bro. Love ya mayne. But no there's already a thread about this. And you should go support it. This thread will probably get locked because a mod already closed another because that one started first.

http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...687#post185687

Looks like a mod deleted it already.

I dropped $150 for the Ultimate Gamestop Edition. I'm losing all my boosts. I went with that edition For The Boosts!

Very disappointing if they do not do something for us.

I am not crying or complaining. The facts are this: They are here because WE are here. WE paid for the game. Without customers you have no business.

Just saying.

Azrael24
04-12-2013, 09:14 PM
Looks like a mod deleted it already.

I dropped $150 for the Ultimate Gamestop Edition. I'm losing all my boosts. I went with that edition For The Boosts!

Very disappointing if they do not do something for us.

I am not crying or complaining. The facts are this: They are here because WE are here. WE paid for the game. Without customers you have no business.

Just saying.

I agree. I've been doing all I can to get a response regarding the issue. I'm frustrated because I actually PAID for the XP and scrip boost and was unable to take advantage of it due to server downtime in the first week of release. I understand they gave everyone a "gift" because they got off on the wrong foot but I would also like to be compensated for something I spent money on. I bought the Ultimate Edition for the boosts and Trion released an article talking about making sure the UE had value. If I'm not able to take advantage of the boosts, the UE looses its value. I really hope Trion takes better care of those that purchased the UE than the majority. The people who bought the UE bought it because they were excited and expected great things from Trion and Defiance. Please make sure we are taken care of!

rralpheboy
04-12-2013, 09:57 PM
Trion just gave everyone free boost and they will probably extend the Ultimate boost after they fix the issues they are currently concerned with. Hang in there be patient the game hasn't even been out 2 weeks. I'm sure Trion will do the right thing.

It is a big issue for players Trion probobly doesn't care but I am not spending anymore money on boosts till all bugs are fixed that's just throwing money away if I spend anymore. I got the ultimate which is 150 bucks and I can't get to use any of my boosts because I can't play that's not cool at all

mikepaul
04-12-2013, 11:06 PM
Trion just gave everyone free boost and they will probably extend the Ultimate boost after they fix the issues they are currently concerned with. Hang in there be patient the game hasn't even been out 2 weeks. I'm sure Trion will do the right thing.
I forget: were all the boosts in boxes delivered via the store? And if you start a new character, doesn't that character also get everything?...

rralpheboy
04-12-2013, 11:10 PM
Yeah the boosts are available to everyone even if you start a new character. Press the start button and RB a couple of times you'll be able to see how much time you have left.

I forget: were all the boosts in boxes delivered via the store? And if you start a new character, doesn't that character also get everything?...

rralpheboy
04-12-2013, 11:11 PM
the boosts weren't placed in the store, that would have been nice so you can claim them when you wanted to use them.

mikepaul
04-12-2013, 11:21 PM
Yeah the boosts are available to everyone even if you start a new character. Press the start button and RB a couple of times you'll be able to see how much time you have left.
So, I believe one would only be screwed out of the work done in advancing the original character, not the value of what one purchased.

Not sure that will appease anyone, but it seems to be the case...

rralpheboy
04-12-2013, 11:24 PM
Nothing they do will satisfy everyone, the only ones satisfied will be the reasonable ones. In life sometimes you have to take a loss and move on.

So, I believe one would only be screwed out of the work done in advancing the original character, not the value of what one purchased.

Not sure that will appease anyone, but it seems to be the case...