PDA

View Full Version : patience

Dastryin
04-03-2013, 08:16 PM
to all players, please understand this is a really difficult part of any mmo's life. The first week of launch has always been labeled as stress week, there is always lots of bugs, lots server issues, and many other things. I can understand everyone's frustration at this I have played many mmo's on launch day, beta quite a few of them as wel,l not one of them has been able to come out of launch day perfectly, so please bare with trion as they correct any bugs that are being seen and making the servers more stable. there is a very big reason why they call the first week of game launch stress week and please lets keep the amount of threads about the complaining to a minimum if you want to use a post thread for flaming then use this one.

EDIT
04-03-2013, 08:19 PM
That's fine and all, and I really do understand how the first week of MMO's can be, but can those of us that purchased boosts get reimburse for that? That's basically real money down the drain.

forkboy315
04-03-2013, 08:20 PM
Agree........purchased xp boost and loot boost and now they are being wasted.

Exo
04-03-2013, 08:20 PM
agreed. This launch has actually been fairly smooth for me. Not that Im not frustrated as hell that servers go down... but meh. I never expect alot of play time in the first week. I highly suggest not using bits to buy consumable (time sensitive) items. The game play has improved from last night, and things will only get better. Venting on forums is therapeutic, but it's not like Trion ISNT aware it's not working as intended right now.

Any purchases for time based items in MMOs are subject to connection issues. I have been in that exact position before. I wouldn't expect reimbursement. Chalk it up to learning, and wait till things become stable.

EDIT
04-03-2013, 08:28 PM
agreed. This launch has actually been fairly smooth for me. Not that Im not frustrated as hell that servers go down... but meh. I never expect alot of play time in the first week. I highly suggest not using bits to buy consumable (time sensitive) items. The game play has improved from last night, and things will only get better. Venting on forums is therapeutic, but it's not like Trion ISNT aware it's not working as intended right now.

Any purchases for time based items in MMOs are subject to connection issues. I have been in that exact position before. I wouldn't expect reimbursement. Chalk it up to learning, and wait till things become stable.

I hear ya, but one of the many reasons why I purchased the Collector's Edition was for the 7 day xp/scrip boost. That is pretty much what makes the CE worth it. The other stuff I really could have cared less about.

Exo
04-03-2013, 08:34 PM
It was a major factor for me as well, although if yu bought just for that it may have been cheaper just to buy BITS with MSPoints for a boost. The only thing I can do is be patient, keep my heart rate low, and focus on keeping other chores caught up so when everything does click, I can play as much as possible. HOPEFULLY I've got some boost left.