PDA

View Full Version : Swapping out nano on HF weapons ?

Johnny Stranger
11-03-2014, 05:45 AM
Just wondering if anyone has swapped out the magazine to change the fire nano to rad and if so , did it work like it should have ? I am thinking about doing this on one of my saws .... LOOK OUT DM !!!!! :rolleyes:

NEVER MIND, forgot I lose Life Steal if I do this...DAMN !! that would make this pointless

Xaat Xuun
11-03-2014, 02:05 PM
Just wondering if anyone has swapped out the magazine to change the fire nano to rad and if so , did it work like it should have ? I am thinking about doing this on one of my saws .... LOOK OUT DM !!!!! :rolleyes:

NEVER MIND, forgot I lose Life Steal if I do this...DAMN !! that would make this pointless

yeah, good thing you caught that, I love that Life Steal, last night I just discovered how awesome Life Steal works
LOL Sucks while your in the middle of mass hoard of NPC's beating on ya, and reloading,. rather then dying for no reason, I go suicidal, and drop a nade at my feet and take a bunch out with me

JadedSinn
11-03-2014, 04:22 PM
yeah, good thing you caught that, I love that Life Steal, last night I just discovered how awesome Life Steal works
LOL Sucks while your in the middle of mass hoard of NPC's beating on ya, and reloading,. rather then dying for no reason, I go suicidal, and drop a nade at my feet and take a bunch out with me

the last part of your statment there has me seeing a halo grunt screaming at you holding 2 gernades in its hands .... man the good old days.

and yes life steal is the best :D i found my 5k exspert run weapons thanks to the hulker hell arkfalls that burst shotgun is beast in them :D

J8 Sky
11-03-2014, 04:30 PM
IMO, Life Steal works better than Syphon, it gains HP instantly every bullet without delay.

These HF guns are awesome dual-nano weapons. too bad the DPS aren't the greatest , but Life Steal more than makes up for it.

JadedSinn
11-03-2014, 04:53 PM
IMO, Life Steal works better than Syphon, it gains HP instantly every bullet without delay.

These HF guns are awesome dual-nano weapons. too bad the DPS aren't the greatest , but Life Steal more than makes up for it.

agine agreeing with you.

thy should of made the SMGs like the pulsers. and allowed us to have a mag of over 100 with them. the DPS is a little low on the ARS and SMGS and i would of much rathered the shotun being the full auto version it would of been a little better. hmm to bad there where not mods to chage how a gun fires. i know a few burst fire guns that would of been great full auto.