PDA

View Full Version : Halloween Madness! Awesome!

Jonas Boomer
11-03-2014, 07:55 AM
Just like to say what an amazing job the dev did on this event, love it!
The only real drawback is I'll do a few of the majors and get kicked off of the server, lag has been tolerable.
I'm really looking forward to futre event like this, keep it up dev team!!!;)

Drop rate has been fantastic - Mods and weapons gallore - I've filled my inventory several times over
A few purples and blues, no named weapons or pumpkin heads yet :(

Couple questions:
Say, where are the Hellfire crates?
And are the pumpkin heads simply a random drop, or is there something I should be doing during the hulker or plague runs?

crazyged
11-03-2014, 07:59 AM
Pumpkin heads are random drops from arkfalls and the crates are only available from the bit store.

Dark Book
11-03-2014, 09:53 AM
I got a orange belzebub last night it's the saw spelling may be wrong.

spudster
11-03-2014, 10:06 AM
aw now I underdtand why I couldn't find the crates but what about the jack o lanterns your supposed to be able to open at the ark falls? I haven't got a jack o lantern head yet as I guess its a random drop but what I think would help is if you could convert resources etc to bits so you could get items in the shop with out always spending cash similar to gw2 or sto for example even though it would be more grinding

Z0mb13
11-03-2014, 10:22 AM
aw now I underdtand why I couldn't find the crates but what about the jack o lanterns your supposed to be able to open at the ark falls? I haven't got a jack o lantern head yet as I guess its a random drop but what I think would help is if you could convert resources etc to bits so you could get items in the shop with out always spending cash similar to gw2 or sto for example even though it would be more grinding

The jack'o'lanterns only serve to blow up/heal (depending on the face of the pumpkin) they do not drop loot.