PDA

View Full Version : help (need stats for defiance app)

4cdarth
11-03-2014, 10:21 AM
hello everyone, i am making a app called defiance survival guide but i have run into a roadblock. i have checked every wiki, info site, guides, everything and cannot find stats about hostiles enemies (hp, damage, sheild, etc)
also stats of various weapons, mods, items, and other things seem to be missing. i am calling upon the defiance community for help in this issue. please post info u find or know here or to my email to help with this endevor.
-4cdarth

Skape
11-03-2014, 12:08 PM
I do not believe most of that information is public and since we cannot parse damage logs I think you will find trouble getting it. As far as weapon/mod stats try http://www.defiancedata.com/weapons.php?m=179&weaponsbuilder

4cdarth
11-03-2014, 12:16 PM
thank u, i have seen this link and it is good for weapons and some other items. as for the enemys this will limit it severly to just images of what they look like and hints of their weak points. thank u

JadedSinn
11-03-2014, 04:26 PM
thank u, i have seen this link and it is good for weapons and some other items. as for the enemys this will limit it severly to just images of what they look like and hints of their weak points. thank u

you wont find to much on enamy stats becuse thy differ from threat level to threat level. something that has (( random numbers )) 2000 hp at threat level 1 and dies with a single shot from a 5k+ ego weapon could say have 200K+ HP at threat level 10 and we wouldnt know it.

the only enamy that has ever had its HP released was the WM and its HP is somewhere lost in the files of this forum barryed deep at the moment (( it was released some time near july if i recall right )) that might be the only enamy we have the HP for. if it helps