PDA

View Full Version : Faces of the forum

JadedSinn
11-03-2014, 05:26 PM
so i got bored today. and i thought " sinn why dont we make a thread celabrating all the known faces of the forum. people that have and do help others and are well known " then it dawned on me..

i only knew a hand full of the names... mine being on the list down at the bottem some where but at the same time i could not come up with the full list of names other then the few that i will list. take note thes are people i feel help the forum and the forum goes as best thy can and are not devs becuse we know whos name would be at the top of that list :)

list :: (( not in any given order ))

Chump Norris ( has high hopes nad lobbys for the little people :) also helfull and vary kind to most )

Altras ( has his moments when he shines and helps others in need. also a great clan leader and event planer great for helping with WMs and geting the people together to do them )

Atticus Batman ( allways right. never wrong. the bat is all ways stalking the night. also comes off as a gret player of the game and one of the major voices for Xbox now )

Vega ( known for all the hard work he put into this years season 2 ark code hunt. he is also an ourstanding player of the game and has been helpfull to many over his time here (( rarly seen in forums now but is still around )) )

Etaew ( the creater and lead founder of defiancedata he works hard to bring the community together and helps out where he can. his name is one of the most known and allways comes up when someone needs infermation about something in this game. all roads point to his site. and he deserves the communitys recenition :) also one of my top 5))

Escyos ( the creator and founder of the defiance wiki he works hard to also bring the community together and helps out where he can. another well known name here in the defiance forums. that will allways be known ))

ironcladtrash ( he seems to always have something to say. not every one likes it but most of the time. he has answers. and he i allways willing to give them also a great clan mate :D )

Fuzzy ( one of the top PTS testers there is. he finds the bugs and thy die soon after )

ColapsN7 ( he dosent speak much. but when he does its herd. he is known for his work on the PTS and finding bugs glitches and screenshoting them for devs to fix. another top PTS helper and over all a great person to be around even if he dont talk much :) ))

the list can go on and on thes are just the ones i can recall and " find " on the forum at the moment. i might be missing a few (( evos leader. some of the dawn patrol guys, a few other people that i cant recall there names of ))

if you feel i didnt name someone or know a few others that i didnt name. please feel free to add them here :) ill update the list as more names come in that i remeber or know :D

so to the point

i want to thank all of them. each and every one of the helpfull forum community people that we do have. alot of them dont get thanked enough for what thay try and do for every one here. let alone. for some of there miner achevments in game that they do for everyone. most are over looked some are seen rarely. and even more so. alot of them are never given the time of day.

and i want to reach out and thank them all for all the help thy give. so

thank you all. for everything you do. keep it up. and keep helping and keeping this community alive thank you.

edit: added names

BoneHead ( for allways bring a smile to every one around him with his random Gif posts and his helpfull advice ))

Mia Faith ( she may come off mean some times but she is the fastest person to give an answer if she has it. mia also brings smiles to some people with her whit and personality from time to time. over all shes a nice gal :) ))

Belle Starr ( great creative mind behind some of the forums most wounderfull reads and also some of theb est story telling that anyone outthere has :) ))

Nefarious (( seeker of justice and truth. and NERFS, he knows how to rally the troops and how to get things done. some may not like him but i feel hes still in the top near number 1 :D ))

Arsenic_Touch (( before arsenic disappeared ,was one of the best clan leaders a person could get and allways looked out for the community. did his best to help where he could and who he could. ))

Crasher (( not much is known about him other then he enjoys a good joke and is over all fun to talk with and joke around with. well known for everything he does. when hes not around the community ponders where he might of gone and waits for his return, one of the top 10 ))

Deunan (( long tim standing member of the community allways willing to help and answer questions when he could ))

market (( another PTSer that is allways helping how he can may not allways have people agree with him but hes good at what he does :D ))

rebtattoo (( he was known to talk his mind and fight for the better defiance world. he did what he had to and fell in battle. but he is still rememered for all the good he did. he made people smile and helped where he could and was allways there when u needed him ))

overtkill (( insert saying here )

festival ( insert saying here )

CRIXDA ( best known for being a part of the dawn patrol. also an all around good guy and allways willing to help where he can. has not been seen to much in some time but does appear now and agine to show his love for this game ))

Mudturtle Jones (( known to be out spoken and offten not herd allways has answers when needed and sometimes gives them. a rare siting of him happens from time to time. but not all the time. i find him to be one of the top 20 even if hes not around as much as he once was. :) ))

Amack (( another PTSer. other then that i know vary little of him but he does help out the PTS team and is allways ready to find bugs in the game befor others. ))

Chocolatelover67 (( coco for being there to help others laugh and also haveing a strong mind and good heart. coco helps how he/she can and is almost allways around the forum luirking in the shadows ready to help where he/she can :D ))

Iceberg (( known best for helping others and allways being there to help others.))

Jackdaws (( he allways had something to say. sometimes not the best at saying it . :) but he was also a realy nice guy and alot of people still remeber him and he is missed ))

3rdPig (( every time he posts i think of bacon. and die a little inside when i relise that he makes a better point then i do. hes a great guy and speaks him mind . and is one of the many oldest community goes there is. some one that makes my to 10 and i nearly forgot him. ))

Umfafa (( scarcly seen anymore. may be lurking as i write this. allways known for helping where an umfafa could. some one that i consider a great person. and allways giveing answers when he could ))

konstantinov (( a well known forum goer. hes allways had something to say and allways helps out where he can but his bigest achevment. being the only person that has 2 names at the same time. the great the kind POTATO ! ))

Crazyged (( nomanated for there fun outgoing personality. thy always find a way to make people smile and are also a PTS tester along with many others. was not going to put them in till someone nomanated them becuse we dont want there ego to swell to much :D hehe aother great person to add to this list ))

moof (( one of the first to lobby for the missing code. she managed to get it done in only a week and helped out many of us moof we do miss you. you allways found a way to brighten our days and where also helpfull in many many ways moof ranks in my top 5 she was a good person who cared for every one in this community. ))

Holy Bahamut3 (( good for helping others. known for stading his ground when something is wrong. hes always there to help how he can and make things right for every one he can ))

JxSiN (( known for his guids early on in the game forums. ( never met him my self )) seemed to be an over all great guy ))

N3gativeCr33p (( once a vary active community memeber he is greatly missed. would help those that needed it and was an over all great friend to many. ))

dramaQkarri (( i never met her my self but it is said she was helpfull to all and willing to allways put her neck on the line to help where she could. another name of a fallen commrad . she will be missed as well ))

Yama Kamikaze (( nomanated by belle star for. His information and comments being so constructive, ))

Lucent (( known best for her defiance song and for trying to help make this game a better place over all. and helping others ))

Ryker Vorton (( for his hard work creating the ego chart that he did to help everyone see what egos still need to be gotten and help us all figure out how to bypass PVP and races. ))

and last but finaly me.

Jaded Sinn (( my own comment on my self : i try and help where i can when i can i do what i can for every one on the forums. some do not like me others do. but that is what happens when u try and help all that you can. ))

Final note :

none of the names on this list are perfect. we all have our flaws and moments. we all have thoughs that like us and hate us. but the ones that made this list made it for a reason.

thy help others selflisly, thy take time out of there day to do what thy can for every one . some may not like what thy have say, others might anot agree with them, or over all enjoy the help.

but thy help. and thy help well.

and as a finel note i want to thank them one last time. for all that thy have done for all of us,

if anymore names come up thy will be added as thy appear in the list above : ) so keep them comeing.

Mia Faith
11-03-2014, 09:02 PM
Bonehead is always funny. I still cant find him in the game but im always looking for him.

Atticus Batman
11-03-2014, 09:08 PM
Bonehead is always funny. I still cant find him in the game but im always looking for him.

Thought you were on Ps3. Bonehead is Pc. However he does try to lighten the forum mood when he can.

Chump Norris
11-03-2014, 09:26 PM
Thank you for the kind words JadedSinn!

There are some great people around here and the ones who take time to test on PTS and report there findings for us are my Defiance heroes.

I agree about Boneheads ability to lighten the mood and make you laugh :)

Atticus Batman
11-03-2014, 09:33 PM
Thank you for the kind words JadedSinn!

There are some great people around here and the ones who take time to test on PTS and report there findings for us are my Defiance heroes.

I agree about Boneheads ability to lighten the mood and make you laugh :)

It is great, although your constantly changing avatar pics can be humorous too Chump. *scrolls to find Chump's birdman avatar* Oh look at that goofy guy in this guy's pic! <--- oh that's Chump's new pic! LOL

My current pic is my character ingame, it was recently a pic from the character select screen, but seeing as I recently restarted the main storyline out of boredom, I chose to keep my phone handy and try to take a decent pic of me during a cutscene. I think it turned out pretty good. I just wish I remembered to turn off the game's subtitles before trying to take a my selfy. :)

Chump Norris
11-03-2014, 09:43 PM
It is great, although your constantly changing avatar pics can be humorous too Chump. *scrolls to find Chump's birdman avatar* Oh look at that goofy guy in this guy's pic! <--- oh that's Chump's new pic! LOL

My current pic is my character ingame, it was recently a pic from the character select screen, but seeing as I recently restarted the main storyline out of boredom, I chose to keep my phone handy and try to take a decent pic of me during a cutscene. I think it turned out pretty good. I just wish I remembered to turn off the game's subtitles before trying to take a my selfy. :)

I had to remove my Bubbles avatar when I was in a bad mood over the Zagger changes. Bubbles is generally a peaceful creature so I thought I should distance myself from him until I cooled down.

Its funny you mention the subtitles because I thought you had a message there and tried to figure out what it said but I realized it was the in game subtitles lol. I do like that you are crouching with the Batman looking headgear ready to pounce on some unsuspecting baddie.

Atticus Batman
11-03-2014, 09:47 PM
I had to remove my Bubbles avatar when I was in a bad mood over the Zagger changes. Bubbles is generally a peaceful creature so I thought I should distance myself from him until I cooled down.

Its funny you mention the subtitles because I thought you had a message there and tried to figure out what it said but I realized it was the in game subtitles lol. I do like that you are crouching with the Batman looking headgear ready to pounce on some unsuspecting baddie.

So do I, which is why the subtitles stayed. Cropping them out would remove my leg so you couldn't tell I was crouched, and I finished that mission fairly easily so I can't just abandon it and restart it for another chance at the picture. I won't be able to do that until I finish the storyline again and then can restart the whole thing again. However that is taken shortly after going to San Fran, I believe it was during or near the Sutro Tower scenes.

JadedSinn
11-03-2014, 10:58 PM
as promised bonehead added to the list :) keep the names comeing maybe even derect them to the thread :) i know thy need the thank you. hell all of us do. some times.

crazyged
11-04-2014, 12:36 AM
What about our resident spammer?

The man/woman/thing of many names...

Chocolatelover67
11-04-2014, 12:49 AM
Ooh I like this thread, it's fun.

Add me if you are on PC NA

Atticus Batman
11-04-2014, 01:21 AM
What about our resident spammer?

The man/woman/thing of many names...

What's "He who shall not be named (http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdx9mgFC6K1rlw21uo1_400.jpg)" got to do with it?! :p

poohtoe
11-04-2014, 01:32 AM

Is that why you went as Scorpion avatar Bubs? You can use Conky when in a bad mood

BlackTalons
11-04-2014, 02:33 AM
Belle Starr: Roleplayer extraordinaire.

Nefarious: Eternal complainer, often with reason.

Bonehead
11-04-2014, 02:51 AM
I was missing Bubbles pretty hard truth be told.

Bonehead
11-04-2014, 03:12 AM

Yep, Juggalo McWhoop of the Insane Clown Posse Clan. PC/NA

Go Hawks!

BJWyler
11-04-2014, 05:04 AM

For my penultimate post, I will say I had the pleasure of meeting up with Bone in game a couple of months back. He was looking for an orange 'nade, of which I had a spare to give him. One of the rare times in the last six months that I was glad to be able to log into the game. Good list here, and the people on it were one of the reasons I stuck around the game and forums for as long as I did before finally having to give it all up for the health of my sanity. I know a couple more that aren't around any more that were very helpful (at least as much as they could be) before leaving the game/forums or getting banned for some reason. Arsenic_Touch and Rebtattoo come to mind. And how can we leave out ponyboy Crasher?!

JadedSinn
11-04-2014, 06:03 AM
keep the names comeing :) i know theres a few more out there that havent made it onto the list yet. and are thinking' what about me "

Bonehead
11-04-2014, 09:16 AM
Oh man what about Deunan? Even if I didn't agree, and that was not often at all, it was always a genuine pleasure to read his posts.

Xaat Xuun
11-04-2014, 09:37 AM
Oh man what about Deunan? Even if I didn't agree, and that was not often at all, it was always a genuine pleasure to read his posts.
ahh you beat me too it, I was going to mention Deunan, last night I was going through my friends list and noticed that they hadn't been on for a while (in game)
but I felt the same way, . . always enjoyed Deunan post, no matter if I agreed or not

JadedSinn
11-04-2014, 10:07 AM

added :)

10/char

ironcladtrash
11-04-2014, 11:26 AM
Thanks for the shout out. I'd add Market too for being helpful and PTS. Him and Fuzzy have a sunnier dispostion that I may not always aggree with but also seem to be genuinely nice people too. I am sure I will remember others later, alcohol has killed the memory.

TASHINKA
11-04-2014, 11:44 AM
so i got bored today. and i thought " sinn why dont we make a thread celabrating all the known faces of the forum. people that have and do help others and are well known " then it dawned on me..

i only knew a hand full of the names... mine being on the list down at the bottem some where but at the same time i could not come up with the full list of names other then the few that i will list. take note thes are people i feel help the forum and the forum goes as best thy can and are not devs becuse we know whos name would be at the top of that list :)

list :: (( not in any given order ))

Chump Norris ( has high hopes nad lobbys for the little people :) also helfull and vary kind to most )

Altras ( has his moments when he shines and helps others in need. also a great clan leader and event planer great for helping with WMs and geting the people together to do them )

Atticus Batman ( allways right. never wrong. the bat is all ways stalking the night. also comes off as a gret player of the game and one of the major voices for Xbox now )

Vega ( known for all the hard work he put into this years season 2 ark code hunt. he is also an ourstanding player of the game and has been helpfull to many over his time here (( rarly seen in forums now but is still around )) )

Etaew ( the creater and lead founder of defiancedata he works hard to bring the community together and helps out where he can. his name is one of the most known and allways comes up when someone needs infermation about something in this game. all roads point to his site. and he deserves the communitys recenition :) also one of my top 5))

Escyos ( the creator and founder of the defiance wiki he works hard to also bring the community together and helps out where he can. another well known name here in the defiance forums. that will allways be known ))

ironcladtrash ( he seems to always have something to say. not every one likes it but most of the time. he has answers. and he i allways willing to give them also a great clan mate :D )

Fuzzy ( one of the top PTS testers there is. he finds the bugs and thy die soon after )

ColapsN7 ( he dosent speak much. but when he does its herd. he is known for his work on the PTS and finding bugs glitches and screenshoting them for devs to fix. another top PTS helper and over all a great person to be around even if he dont talk much :) ))

the list can go on and on thes are just the ones i can recall and " find " on the forum at the moment. i might be missing a few (( evos leader. some of the dawn patrol guys, a few other people that i cant recall there names of ))

if you feel i didnt name someone or know a few others that i didnt name. please feel free to add them here :) ill update the list as more names come in that i remeber or know :D

so to the point

i want to thank all of them. each and every one of the helpfull forum community people that we do have. alot of them dont get thanked enough for what thay try and do for every one here. let alone. for some of there miner achevments in game that they do for everyone. most are over looked some are seen rarely. and even more so. alot of them are never given the time of day.

and i want to reach out and thank them all for all the help thy give. so

thank you all. for everything you do. keep it up. and keep helping and keeping this community alive thank you.

edit: added names

BoneHead ( for allways bring a smile to every one around him with his random Gif posts and his helpfull advice ))

Mia Faith ( she may come off mean some times but she is the fastest person to give an answer if she has it. mia also brings smiles to some people with her whit and personality from time to time. over all shes a nice gal :) ))

Belle Starr ( great creative mind behind some of the forums most wounderfull reads and also some of theb est story telling that anyone outthere has :) ))

Nefarious (( seeker of justice and truth. and NERFS, he knows how to rally the troops and how to get things done. some may not like him but i feel hes still in the top near number 1 :D ))

Arsenic_Touch (( before arsenic disappeared ,was one of the best clan leaders a person could get and allways looked out for the community. did his best to help where he could and who he could. ))

Crasher (( not much is known about him other then he enjoys a good joke and is over all fun to talk with and joke around with. well known for everything he does. when hes not around the community ponders where he might of gone and waits for his return, one of the top 10 ))

Deunan (( long tim standing member of the community allways willing to help and answer questions when he could ))you forgot rebtattoo and overtkill :) edit + market & festival

JadedSinn
11-04-2014, 11:51 AM
you forgot rebtattoo and overtkill :) edit + market & festival

i dont know rabtatto or wait.. i might.. who was he agine. and i dont recall overtkill....... wow i feel bad becuse i know the names but i cant recall what thy did....

same with festival.... market i know :) the others.. i dont recall..

but edited

Combo Breaker
11-04-2014, 12:00 PM
Dist0rt3d Hum0r. He hasn't been on in a long while, but used to hand out very useful information to people here.

JadedSinn
11-04-2014, 12:03 PM
Dist0rt3d Hum0r. He hasn't been on in a long while, but used to hand out very useful information to people here.

that one i dont recall at all...o.o i sorry.

Combo Breaker
11-04-2014, 12:06 PM
that one i dont recall at all...o.o i sorry.

Like I said, he hasn't been on in a while. Full of good info though.

JadedSinn
11-04-2014, 12:17 PM
Like I said, he hasn't been on in a while. Full of good info though.

like a few others i cant add him then . im sorry :( hes had to be gone for a long time then becuse i dont even know his name and iv been here almost a year. maybe a little longer...

Tsort
11-04-2014, 12:31 PM
TrickDempsey posts some very funny ****.

JadedSinn
11-04-2014, 03:06 PM
TrickDempsey posts some very funny ****.

trick is a dev ,devs are not inclided in this :) becuse we all allready know whos on that list. this is just a list of players and forum goers that are helpfull or try to be or are looked up too.

Arsenic_Touch
11-04-2014, 03:17 PM
Didn't truly disappear, always on our teamspeak, playing other games. :p
I just don't play defiance anymore. We still have a presence in defiance, surprisingly enough.
Community kind of in stasis at the moment, waiting for something worth playing.

richardkrainium
11-04-2014, 03:29 PM
funny how some of the big names on the forums are nobodys in game

Atticus Batman
11-04-2014, 03:31 PM
For my penultimate post, I will say I had the pleasure of meeting up with Bone in game a couple of months back. He was looking for an orange 'nade, of which I had a spare to give him. One of the rare times in the last six months that I was glad to be able to log into the game. Good list here, and the people on it were one of the reasons I stuck around the game and forums for as long as I did before finally having to give it all up for the health of my sanity. I know a couple more that aren't around any more that were very helpful (at least as much as they could be) before leaving the game/forums or getting banned for some reason. Arsenic_Touch and Rebtattoo come to mind. And how can we leave out ponyboy Crasher?!

Crash has been back for a month or two. :)

JadedSinn
11-04-2014, 03:39 PM
funny how some of the big names on the forums are nobodys in game

I beg to differ on that :) i see alot of thes guys in game all the time. atleast the PC NA ones and some of them are vary big names.i didnt just make the list for there in game play thy made there way into the list for all the help thy put out into the community. there allways ready to go into a post nad give someone the answers there looking for when someone asks for help.

the only name i havent realy added to that list is my own :) becuse i go by 2 names one in game and one here. and i dont give out my ingame name to just anyold buddy :) and also i dont feel im the bigest of helpers on the forum. i feel the people listed help more then i do.

Mudturtle Jones
11-04-2014, 03:46 PM
How could you leave off Crixda? How about Amack?

JadedSinn
11-04-2014, 03:47 PM

theres the names i couldnt recall :D thank you and how could i forget you turtle :D thank you adding new names... whos amack agine though..... that one i dont remeber (( feel old even though im not sometimes ))

edit :: never mind recalled who amack was. well kind of ... o.o wow i feel bad for not knowing a few of the names. that people are giveing out.

Atticus Batman
11-04-2014, 04:20 PM

Because Crixda hasn't really cared since Destiny came out and Amack disappeared again?

Z0mb13
11-04-2014, 04:29 PM
Because Crixda hasn't really cared since Destiny came out and Amack disappeared again?

Amack is always around when you least expect him.

Fallen_Aingeal
11-04-2014, 05:26 PM
Spoke to rebtattoo, and he sends his appreciation for the comments.

JadedSinn
11-04-2014, 06:13 PM
Spoke to rebtattoo, and he sends his appreciation for the comments.

good to know .
happy to see so many people comeing on here and adding to the names

LegendaryU2K
11-04-2014, 06:47 PM
Well I'm on PC NA and EU

My main character on NA PC: LAPDAlonzo
http://www.imagesup.net/?di=314151520507

My main Character on EU: NightmareAlonzo
http://www.imagesup.net/?di=114151519986

J8 Sky
11-04-2014, 07:18 PM
Well I'm on PC NA and EU
My main character on NA PC: LAPDAlonzo

Most of "the list" their 4th alt is higher ego than your main >.<

LegendaryU2K
11-04-2014, 07:40 PM
Most of "the list" their 4th alt is higher ego than your main >.<

ok........... and? Even though i do have alot of characters, i only play for about 3-5 hours sometimes, no rush to be higher ego :) All my characters are under 2000, no biggie. I haven't even play the season missions yet and don't plan too until ego 4000. What's the rush ?

Belle Starr
11-04-2014, 07:49 PM
Belle Starr: Roleplayer extraordinaire.

Aw, thank ya kindly! *kicks dirt* :D

My nominations: JadedSinn, you should add your name because you have such thoughtful posts, and Chocolatelover67, because you always start such interesting threads! :)

Chump Norris
11-04-2014, 08:51 PM
Is that why you went as Scorpion avatar Bubs? You can use Conky when in a bad mood

I had completely changed my avatar from Bubs but when looking through my folder I saw Scorpion Bubbles and really wanted to use him.

Ahhh Conky talk about a missed opportunity...quick someone put me in a bad mood lol.

Atticus Batman
11-04-2014, 09:05 PM
I had completely changed my avatar from Bubs but when looking through my folder I saw Scorpion Bubbles and really wanted to use him.

Ahhh Conky talk about a missed opportunity...quick someone put me in a bad mood lol.

Remember you asked for this!!!

You look bad, and smell bad too!

Your mamma is so fat that when she sits around the house, she REALLY sits AROUND the house!

Ps3 players don't know the difference between a rock (http://theblackcordelias.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/rock06.jpg) and The Rock (http://i.usatoday.net/communitymanager/_photos/lifeline-live/2011/05/03/rockx-large.jpg)!

Did that do it for ya?!

{PS. Just JOKING, no banning or infracting me please!!!}

JadedSinn
11-04-2014, 09:08 PM

Your mamma is so fat that when she sits around the house, she REALLY sits AROUND the house!

Ps3 players don't know the difference between a rock (http://theblackcordelias.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/rock06.jpg) and The Rock (http://i.usatoday.net/communitymanager/_photos/lifeline-live/2011/05/03/rockx-large.jpg)!

Did that do it for ya?!

LOL oh i about died laughing >.< hehe

@ belle :) thanks for the nomanation but i still beleave that every one else on the list does more then i do. so till i feel the list is almost or is fully complet ill ad my name then :)

Atticus Batman
11-04-2014, 09:11 PM
LOL oh i about died laughing >.< hehe

@ belle :) thanks for the nomanation but i still beleave that every one else on the list does more then i do. so till i feel the list is almost or is fully complet ill ad my name then :)

Sorry about the gold text, but I decided at the last second that a hard to read color (unless highlighted) was safer for me. :)

Chump Norris
11-04-2014, 09:14 PM

Did that do it for ya?!

lol if I compared my PS3 Defiance experience to a Rock it would be this one..

http://i.imgur.com/3InAm0I.jpg

Rocking that fanny pack.

JadedSinn
11-04-2014, 09:22 PM
lol

and that is why this thread gets a +1 XD hehe becuse every one on it so far knows how to make a joke and take a joke and goof around with one another. '

Atticus Batman
11-04-2014, 09:28 PM
lol if I compared my PS3 Defiance experience to a Rock it would be this one..

http://i.imgur.com/3InAm0I.jpg

Rocking that fanny pack.
Since I brought up Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, did you see the latest internet death hoax? They killed him AGAIN! LOL

http://en.mediamass.net/people/dwayne-johnson/deathhoax.html

BTW:
http://www.quotesforthemind.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/Random-inspirational-life-quotes-and-sayings.jpg

Chocolatelover67
11-04-2014, 09:35 PM
Aw, thank ya kindly! *kicks dirt* :D

My nominations: JadedSinn, you should add your name because you have such thoughtful posts, and Chocolatelover67, because you always start such interesting threads! :)

Aaaaaww shucks M'am I'm blushing :)

JadedSinn
11-04-2014, 09:36 PM
Aaaaaww shuck M'am I'm blushing :)

go read the list coco :)

JadedSinn
11-04-2014, 09:36 PM
Since I brought up Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, did you see the latest internet death hoax? They killed him AGAIN! LOL

BTW:
http://www.quotesforthemind.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/Random-inspirational-life-quotes-and-sayings.jpg

the pic need another N on sin XD hehe

Atticus Batman
11-04-2014, 09:57 PM
the pic need another N on sin XD hehe

Lol that came up when I searched Jaded Sinn.

JadedSinn
11-04-2014, 10:11 PM
Lol that came up when I searched Jaded Sinn.

that sad >.< lol lovely to know that i have a pic like that come up when my name is seached

Chocolatelover67
11-04-2014, 10:46 PM
go read the list coco :)

What list?

JadedSinn
11-04-2014, 10:50 PM
What list?

page one post one coco :) of this thread :D i edit it every time a name is mentioned that i feel is worthy to be mentioned. or is someone i know helps the community.

Chocolatelover67
11-04-2014, 10:51 PM
Chocolatelover67 (( coco for being there to help others laugh and also haveing a strong mind and good heart. coco helps how he/she can and is almost allways around the forum luirking in the shadows ready to help where he/she can :D ))

I found the list hehe..

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwww :o:o:o:o:o:o:o

JadedSinn
11-04-2014, 11:03 PM
I found the list hehe..

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwww :o:o:o:o:o:o:o

knew you would find it :)

Chocolatelover67
11-04-2014, 11:04 PM

Your avatar probably wears a very short skirt :D

Atticus Batman
11-04-2014, 11:05 PM

He would have found it faster if it was covered in CHOCOLATE! Afterall, who doesn't like CHOCOLATE?

Chocolatelover67
11-04-2014, 11:08 PM
He would have found it faster if it was covered in CHOCOLATE!

Oh yeah baby I would have...........

BTW Jaded found your avvie here too

http://www.gopixpic.com/800/sakimichan-sci-fi-fantasy-hybrid-robot-elf-magic-manga-anime-digital-/http:||mayhemandmuse*com|wp-content|uploads|2012|03|sakimichan-sci-fi-fantasy-hybrid-robot-elf-magic-manga-anime-digital-painting-photoshop-art*jpg/

JadedSinn
11-04-2014, 11:10 PM

http://www.gopixpic.com/800/sakimichan-sci-fi-fantasy-hybrid-robot-elf-magic-manga-anime-digital-/http:||mayhemandmuse*com|wp-content|uploads|2012|03|sakimichan-sci-fi-fantasy-hybrid-robot-elf-magic-manga-anime-digital-painting-photoshop-art*jpg/

yep thats the artest :D
i love there works have almost all of them OHHHHHH some new ones :: click save add to file ::

Chocolatelover67
11-04-2014, 11:13 PM
yep thats the artest :D
i love there works have almost all of them OHHHHHH some new ones :: click save add to file ::

Yeah some of those are quite amazing...

JadedSinn
11-04-2014, 11:14 PM
Yeah some of those are quite amazing...

http://www.pinterest.com/starshinebright/artists-yue-sakimi-sakimichan/

http://sakimichan.deviantart.com/gallery/

heres some better links with all of sakimichans works :D

Chocolatelover67
11-05-2014, 01:35 AM
http://www.pinterest.com/starshinebright/artists-yue-sakimi-sakimichan/

http://sakimichan.deviantart.com/gallery/

heres some better links with all of sakimichans works :D

Oh cool I'm on DeviantArt too for all my photography

JadedSinn
11-05-2014, 02:10 AM
Oh cool I'm on DeviantArt too for all my photography

im on there to secritly steal art >.> for other uses. such as storys and charicter develipment in RPs and books im makeing. :D but mostly to look at art. :) youll find me under my ign so it will be hard to hunt me down :D

Chocolatelover67
11-05-2014, 02:30 AM
im on there to secritly steal art >.> for other uses. such as storys and charicter develipment in RPs and books im makeing. :D but mostly to look at art. :) youll find me under my ign so it will be hard to hunt me down :D

You're welcome to go see my galleries...... But don't pinch photos .. You can ask and that's fine... Mind you my work is pretty bland.

JadedSinn
11-05-2014, 02:38 AM
You're welcome to go see my galleries...... But don't pinch photos .. You can ask and that's fine... Mind you my work is pretty bland.

ill look u up in the morning some time after i get up to late for me to even b on right now.
passing out at the keys >.<

DarkNisha
11-05-2014, 03:26 AM
I would have suggested my hubby for his help to newb... new players both in game and on the forums... but he got banned a while back and only occasionally hijacks my account to post.
But I agree with the list so far, if only a jackdaws would be allowed back into the fold :P

#edited by jackdaws_1999#
They wouldnt want me back... I would just keep asking for clan housing, and houdini to be fixed ;P

Atticus Batman
11-05-2014, 03:32 AM
I would have suggested my hubby for his help to newb... new players both in game and on the forums... but he got banned a while back and only occasionally hijacks my account to post.
But I agree with the list so far, if only a jackdaws would be allowed back into the fold :P

#edited by jackdaws_1999#
They wouldnt want me back... I would just keep asking for clan housing, and houdini to be fixed ;P

Yes he should be listed but he apparently had foot in mouth syndrome, in some people's opinion. I however enjoyed his posts. :p
Hey Jackdaws, somebody has a message for you!!! :p:p:p See below:

http://rlv.zcache.ca/foot_in_mouth_funny_poster-r4367af6f9c704209b2e6dd2b343fb078_yiu_8byvr_512.jp g

Sorry, couldn't help myself. ;)

DarkNisha
11-05-2014, 03:51 AM
Yes he should be listed but he apparently had foot in mouth syndrome, in some people's opinion. I however enjoyed his posts. :p
Hey Jackdaws, somebody has a message for you!!! :p:p:p See below:

http://rlv.zcache.ca/foot_in_mouth_funny_poster-r4367af6f9c704209b2e6dd2b343fb078_yiu_8byvr_512.jp g

Sorry, couldn't help myself. ;)

#from the horses mouth#

Neay

I was loud and proud with my comlaints, comes from being a dev in real life. I hold games to the same standard as my comic book favs, which is why I have so much respect for our resident batperson... even if he wears his underwear on top of his tights :P

I will admit to slight foot and mouth syndrome at times though :D

That reminds me...
Mary had a little pow,
Its coat was white and whispy,
Then it caught foot and mouth,
Now its black and crispy...
And tastes like bacon steaks...

Mmm bacon....

Oh, 3rdPig should be on the list too (poorly timed link I know)... and panheadjim... loved his turns of fraise :)

I shall let the resident Viking Bee have her account back before I get her banned... but before I go, about clan housing...
;)

Xaat Xuun
11-05-2014, 05:04 AM
I would like to take a look . . funny thing, about 30 minutes ago I posted my latest render (http://mrxaatxuun.deviantart.com/art/Hye-first-test-492707586) there, I've been learning to use daz3d, and felt comfy enough to share this one render there, and within 12 minutes it had 3 favorites . . wasn't expecting that. I do have comments turned off . . bad experience a couple years ago, and had avoided that place till recently

Atticus Batman
11-05-2014, 05:08 AM
Lucent should be on there. because well she's........Ok I doubt Sinn would put a person on the list just for being hot, but she was always helpful until she got fed up with the broken things, and she also gave us a GREAT song!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-t0TQWLHcQg

Our own Frozen dud, Iceberg is missed too. Of course I think I miss Lucent more, and no not just because of the obvious reason! I miss her more because she is an Xbox player and is on my friends list but hasn't been in game for quite awhile. She used to be a blast to play Defiance with! :)

whit
11-05-2014, 05:14 AM
Great list. What about a vote or is that unfair ? Maybe people pick a 1,2,3 with 3 points for first etc.

Bonehead
11-05-2014, 05:18 AM
Oh yea... the berg man. I liked him. Umfafa was cool too.

Mr666
11-05-2014, 06:25 AM
This is a sad representation of a game's community that is on three platforms. That not you guys don't do a good job but I feel alot of the hate and misunderstand come from the fact that so many are left out of conversation.

Belle Starr
11-05-2014, 06:37 AM
This is a sad representation of a game's community that is on three platforms. That not you guys don't do a good job but I feel alot of the hate and misunderstand come from the fact that so many are left out of conversation.

What "hate and misunderstand" and how are people "left out of conversation?" Anyone can post on the forums as long as they follow the forum rules, which really aren't that strict (unless you feel being civil is way too strict!). Please elaborate on what you mean by this statement, because I really do want to know what I missed. :)

And smoking is bad for your monkey's health! :D

JadedSinn
11-05-2014, 06:59 AM
Great list. What about a vote or is that unfair ? Maybe people pick a 1,2,3 with 3 points for first etc.

not able to do polls on the forum. sadly :( but i can keep adding names to the list till it burst at the seems and page one is a mile long with nothing but that single post :D with names names and more names :D

JadedSinn
11-05-2014, 07:09 AM

i have to question this like belle also. nearly every name that has been brought up has been added. there is only maybe one or 2 that have not made it into the list due to me not knowing them. or becuse i felt that there achevments in the community where more trollish then realy helpfull ( the last part hasent happend yet but it is also a desideing factor o.o )) so ... how is this list witch is a simple thank you to the people iv seen helping the community and giveing out adviace

"a sad representation of a game's community that is on three platforms"

when i state over and over agine that by nominating a name i will add it if i know them enough to add them. iv only been here a year. and over all the names iv listed are some of the most well known and most seen names on this forum. people that take the time out of there day of work or play to come on here and help where thy can . to argue the points of the little people. to speak for the masses that are the games players and forum goes. to stand tall side by side (( even if we all have diffrent veiws )) and say " we want the best for this game that we can get. "

every one on this list. is a vet/seasoned player/even a noob or 2 or someone that has come forward in the community with great thoughts . beautiful statments and fair aguments. that have helped us communicate with the devs and others in this forum. thy have steped up and said " i will help someone i dont know " just becuse no one else will. thes people that i have thanked with this list. that is ever growing.

are and allways will be to me. the people i respect :) and hold so dear to me as friends. and companions, people. that i know even if my opinion is not the same as theres. we all see eye to eye. when we look at this game and go

" we love deifnace. and we want others to love it too "

edit. :: on a compleatly unrelated note there is someone missing from the list :( and i cant recall her name. she was the one that got us the 13th code !!!! help me recall who she was !! i feel hse needs to be up here also

crazyged
11-05-2014, 07:12 AM
or becuse i felt that there achevments in the community where more trollish then realy helpfull

Dammit, I knew I shouldn't have shot those pumpkins! :D

Altras
11-05-2014, 07:16 AM
Honored to be mentioned with such legends :)

JadedSinn
11-05-2014, 07:22 AM

:) happy to see u found your way on here. check page one from time to time when the thread makes it ot the top. youll see alot more names to come. and feel free to nominate any i might of missed :D i still need to finish this thankyou list. im starting to run out of names that i can recall.

still need the name of the girl that lobbyed for code 13 from season 2 for all of us and got it. i havent seen her on the forums in some time... i hope she didnt get sucked into the void that was destany.

DrTogobban
11-05-2014, 07:25 AM
I would like to take a look . . funny thing, about 30 minutes ago I posted my latest render (http://mrxaatxuun.deviantart.com/art/Hye-first-test-492707586) there

I hadn't heard of Daz3d - thanks for the link! I don't really do much actual modeling work (I'm a techie not an artist), in my projects I've been primarily using Fuse for the auto-rigging and animation. I'll have to look into more with it tonight when I get home, the site looked borderline NSFW :P

One quick question (yeah it's off topic now lol) - does Daz3d export auto-rigged models?

Belle Starr
11-05-2014, 07:26 AM

YAY ME! I'm a legend! Now I can wear my title Legendary Ark Hunter with pride, or at least with a pretty good reason! :)

And I nominate Crazyged for keeping the discussions positive and funny, and bridging the distance between PC/EU and PC/NA... and being a member of a motorcycle club (That's cool!)... and being South African (not quite as cool, but cool!)! :D

DrTogobban
11-05-2014, 07:27 AM

BTW:

When he dies, I'll confirm it - he's my girlfriend's cousin by marriage

JadedSinn
11-05-2014, 07:31 AM
nooooo i hit the forums smily limit >.< dratit. well no more smilys with the first post. sigh. for anyone that dosent know. its 15. 15 images/smilys

Tex_Arcana
11-05-2014, 12:33 PM
I want to thank all the legendaries who rescue us from the clutches of ignorance.
http://www.defiancesucks.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/episode8.jpg
PS. Give us a kiss :P

JadedSinn
11-05-2014, 03:51 PM
I want to thank all the legendaries who rescue us from the clutches of ignorance.
http://www.defiancesucks.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/episode8.jpg
PS. Give us a kiss :P

no kisses for you....but the thank you is welcomed :) keep it up guys keep posting names and ill keep adding them if there ment to be in the list.

and no one has named the lovely lady that managed to get us code 13 from season 2 . i still wish someone would give her name so i can add it .

Vega
11-05-2014, 03:55 PM
          

JadedSinn
11-05-2014, 03:58 PM
thanks vega :) i do miss moof. :( she was fun .

Holy Bahamut3
11-05-2014, 04:09 PM
...... Wow I didn't make the cut... *returns to corner to sulk*

Z0mb13
11-05-2014, 04:10 PM

I'd like to recommend Holy Bahamut3 (don't anger the platinum dragon!!!)

JadedSinn
11-05-2014, 04:11 PM

no just forgot your name :D so hard to remeber every one most of all when we dont see alot of faces all the time :) u no been round in some time. where u been hideing

JadedSinn
11-05-2014, 04:12 PM
there updated :)

Holy Bahamut3
11-05-2014, 04:14 PM
Got burned out (happens when you play almost everyday for over a year) and got sick of the constant nerfs and game changes. So when Destiny came out I decided to play that for a while. I still check the forums from time to time, but don't bother to log in unless a topic catches my attention. Like this one congrats.

Z0mb13
11-05-2014, 04:16 PM
Haven't seen JxSiN in quite some time but I loved all of his guides and in-forum informationals.

JadedSinn
11-05-2014, 04:18 PM
Haven't seen JxSiN in quite some time but I loved all of his guides and in-forum informationals.

i dont recall JxSiN o.o

Z0mb13
11-05-2014, 04:23 PM
i dont recall JxSiN o.o

I haven't seen a post from him in several months but he did a lot of early documentation, his guides helped me a lot early on when the game just started and are still great resources

http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?117431-Nano-Effects-Quick-Guide
http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?117443-Sin-s-Ultimate-Guide-to-Weapon-Mods&p=1107997#post1107997
http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?117424-SiN-s-Shield-Guide&p=1107869#post1107869

JadedSinn
11-05-2014, 04:26 PM
I haven't seen a post from him in several months but he did a lot of early documentation, his guides helped me a lot early on when the game just started and are still great resources

http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?117431-Nano-Effects-Quick-Guide
http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?117443-Sin-s-Ultimate-Guide-to-Weapon-Mods&p=1107997#post1107997
http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?117424-SiN-s-Shield-Guide&p=1107869#post1107869

i didnt know him :( but he seems nice ill add him in

Holy Bahamut3
11-05-2014, 04:31 PM
there updated :)

That made my night. Thank you.

JadedSinn
11-05-2014, 04:35 PM
That made my night. Thank you.

welcome now come back to the game nad play :D u hve reason to. after all. its hulker hell right now . and many many new guns are droping .

Xaat Xuun
11-05-2014, 05:33 PM

wish I had more hair & Clothes choices, but I attempted to create your Johanna, based off your forum avatar a View the hulkers may have seen lately (http://www.daz3d.com/forums/index.php?&ACT=50&fid=2&aid=169713_aATjODnrtXZeR8tapAIP&board_id=1)

Chocolatelover67
11-05-2014, 05:48 PM
wish I had more hair & Clothes choices, but I attempted to create your Johanna, based off your forum avatar a View the hulkers may have seen lately (http://www.daz3d.com/forums/index.php?&ACT=50&fid=2&aid=169713_aATjODnrtXZeR8tapAIP&board_id=1)

That's pretty damn good. What program did you use?

BTW I'm wearing the topnotch mechanics getup in my avie

Fallen_Aingeal
11-05-2014, 05:57 PM
Would give an honorable mention to N3gativeCr33p and dramaQkarri. Both helped keep the forums alive when they seemed at their bleakest.

Most may not have agreed with drama, I know I disagreed with her a lot! But, she was a vocal presence for a long time.

N3gativeCr33p was blunt and to the point, and honest. Never had a harsh word to say to me about any of my rants. All around, good guy.

Fallen_Aingeal
11-05-2014, 06:00 PM
As for your insert for rebtattoo, how's this?

Known for his volatile temper at times. He was adamant about responsibility being taken. Had a great sense of humor, remember, if it hadn't have been for rebtattoo and crasher, the forum would have never gone to plaid!

Xaat Xuun
11-05-2014, 06:08 PM
That's pretty damn good. What program did you use?

BTW I'm wearing the topnotch mechanics getup in my avie

DAZ3d (http://www.daz3d.com/home) I used the Genesis model that came free with it , some paid & free morphing dials, to dial in the head, I didn't touch the body (yet) but the Naval

I , for some reason, . . cannot download the .obj files from defiance data, where I could place in Blender, then convert and export it to be used in DAZ3d, I can get everything but the .obj
Still learning blender anyways, so it wasn't really a bummer, not to mention ever since I replaced the HDD, I have yet to install Blender

if I had no issues with that .obj, I would had Blender installed again and many renders of my character spammed all across these forums LOL :D

Holy Bahamut3
11-05-2014, 07:16 PM
welcome now come back to the game nad play :D u hve reason to. after all. its hulker hell right now . and many many new guns are droping .

Has F2P gone live on 360 yet, because changing disks is asking a lot. LOL

JadedSinn
11-05-2014, 08:04 PM

not yet. sapaosably when aftermath hits. it will be.

Atticus Batman
11-05-2014, 09:33 PM

It is waiting on the fix to the faulty version of the Defiance patcher that we currently have on Xbox, this is also why Xbox is the system that has been regularly behind on patches and fixes. The patcher is tied to the Aftermath DLC. As such nobody gets Aftermath until Microsoft approves certs. :(

Chocolatelover67
11-05-2014, 09:43 PM
It is waiting on the fix to the faulty version of the Defiance patcher that we currently have on Xbox, this is also why Xbox is the system that has been regularly behind on patches and fixes. The patcher is tied to the Aftermath DLC. As such nobody gets Aftermath until Microsoft approves certs. :(

Great we have to wait for Micrsnot to get their act together.

JadedSinn
11-06-2014, 01:50 AM
Great we have to wait for Micrsnot to get their act together.

it could take mounths. or years...

im realy starting to feel realy sorry for the xbox players :(

anyway back to topic

@ Fallen_Aingeal

if i make the incerts what others wnat them to be then it wouldnt be me :) i have to make them something i would say about that person and posatie about it :) something that will make every one look at the people onm the list nad go " ya thats them " :P

there edited. i didnt add the other 2 names also becuse well. i never knew them. or dont recall them. negocreep maybe i might have to go look him up like i did a few others but the other i couldnt put in just yet. ill add them in the morning for now im going to lurk and then go to bed.

Bonehead
11-06-2014, 03:40 AM
I really liked the creep.

Atticus Batman
11-06-2014, 03:53 AM
I really liked the creep.

Agreed but he got Destiny on Ps4 and is talking about Gta V on Ps4, so even his Xbox friends don't see much of him anymore. He prefers Ps. I'd like a Ps4, but I prefer Xbox more, so I would have to get a XBone first. And maybe a better PC before a PS anything as well. It is how it is.:p

Chump Norris
11-06-2014, 04:40 AM
Agreed but he got Destiny on Ps4 and is talking about Gta V on Ps4, so even his Xbox friends don't see much of him anymore. He prefers Ps. I'd like a Ps4, but I prefer Xbox more, so I would have to get a XBone first. And maybe a better PC before a PS anything as well. It is how it is.:p

If PC wasn't so much easier to hack I would have left consoles a long time ago tbh.

Atticus Batman
11-06-2014, 04:42 AM
If PC wasn't so much easier to hack I would have left consoles a long time ago tbh.

Come to the funner less craptastic console Chump! I'll even leave a friendslot just for YOU, and if you can find and convince him, drag Rebtattoo over as well! :p;):)

Heck I even suggested Phantasie send me a friend request. :)

JadedSinn
11-06-2014, 05:56 AM

to be truthfull. theres not that many hackers on PCNA o.o atleast not on this game. and the few there are are only in PVP theres realy nothing to hack in PVE o.o so

" come to the dark side chump " " join us. " " one of us one of us " become one with the PC family.

oh and bats can come to.

JadedSinn
11-06-2014, 05:58 AM
Heck I even suggested Phantasie send me a friend request. :)

i have phan as a friend on PC :) i like poping randomply in on him :D and just danceing for no reason and then runing off befor he notices :D hehe its fun .

richardkrainium
11-06-2014, 07:20 AM
could have sworn i saw creep on xbox within the last week , but then again i might have been seeing things...lol

Holy Bahamut3
11-06-2014, 08:22 AM
could have sworn i saw creep on xbox within the last week , but then again i might have been seeing things...lol

No I saw him too. He doesn't stay long. Lol

Apparently the mods here got rid of him for some reason. That's why I mostly keep up with the defiance few group in destiny. Most of the old faces comment in there now.

Overtkill21
11-06-2014, 09:30 AM
Hey look - my name is in this thread. I haven't even logged into this forum in forever - had a rotten experience with the Community Managers that made me stop posting on here - and actually playing Defiance altogether.

Good to see there are still some folks playing this game - I genuinely enjoyed my time on the game but enough was enough for me.

April 2, 2013 to September 15, 2014 was Defiance for me - pretty good run - too bad to see my 7000 Arkforge and 300+ ridiculous weapons go to waste.

Bonehead
11-06-2014, 12:47 PM
Cool to see you Overt.

Makes me smile.

Atticus Batman
11-06-2014, 09:16 PM
No I saw him too. He doesn't stay long. Lol

Apparently the mods here got rid of him for some reason. That's why I mostly keep up with the defiance few group in destiny. Most of the old faces comment in there now.

This. Creep pops on Xbox at random times, to see who's on but never stays long.

Chump Norris
11-06-2014, 09:29 PM
These new names added to the list are really bringing back some memories....some may be gone but its nice to see they aren't forgotten.

no reason for the original post I had here ^^ is OT and better :)

JadedSinn
11-06-2014, 09:35 PM
... >.> whered... you know what. im not even going to ask.. some sneeky ninjas be stalking the forum tonight o.o some sneaky sneaky ninjas .... <.<

edit

ps . didnt update the list tonight. spent the day on trove. keep the names comeing and ill get to them as soon as i can didnt sleep much today. so going to bed as soon as im done editing this post.

also thanks for all the help makeing the list and geting it out there .

Holy Bahamut3
11-06-2014, 09:58 PM
Wow that is an impressive ninja.

It would be even funnier if he replaced the comments with a picture of a smoke bomb going off.

DrTogobban
11-06-2014, 10:26 PM
stuff.

Well said. It's quite troubling when people react in this way when they believe they are right (or don't want to believe they could be wrong). They seem to take it as a personal attack, instead of taking a more pragmatic approach.

Chump Norris
11-06-2014, 10:32 PM
-snip-

Thanks for agreeing with it DrTogobban. I decided to remove it so it didn't add anymore negativity to a positive thread. I still stand by what I said buy it isn't worth the chance of starting some back and forth argument here.

DrTogobban
11-06-2014, 10:40 PM
Thanks for agreeing with it DrTogobban. I decided to remove it so it didn't add anymore negativity to a positive thread. I still stand by what I said buy it isn't worth the chance of starting some back and forth argument here.

it rarely is when there's no chance of civil or constructive dialogue. snipped mine as well.

Bonehead
11-07-2014, 06:56 AM
To the ones we miss...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMqXdrUjEe8

konstantinov
11-07-2014, 07:05 AM
Hey ladies and gentlemen.

JadedSinn
11-07-2014, 08:15 AM
Hey ladies and gentlemen.

potato .... hehe po ta to :D hehe i loves me a po ta to :D hehe sorry i love that avetar :D

be adding the other names today. dont have a comment for them but thy will be added :)

Belle Starr
11-07-2014, 10:37 AM
One person I would like to mention who has been very helpful to me on the forums, even before I joined his clan, is Kama Kamikaze! His information and comments are always constructive, and I LIKE that! :cool:

And no, it's not nepotism to nominate him! We aren't, u know, related or anything! :)

JadedSinn
11-07-2014, 12:38 PM
lol ok ok ill add him :)

i think the list is about done. no one else is nameing anyone

Fallen_Aingeal
11-07-2014, 12:40 PM
dramaQkarri is female...

JadedSinn
11-07-2014, 12:45 PM
dramaQkarri is female...

should of said that befor i added her :P ill go ajust it .

anyway did a fienel ajustment the list is for most parts compleate. ill add any names that come up after but for the most part i feel the list is done now. :) take a good look and read of it .

Bonehead
11-07-2014, 12:55 PM
Good on ya Sinn.

Atticus Batman
11-07-2014, 09:25 PM
You are a bit mistaken with names the Sinn. Iceberg didn't sing a song, and is a dude. That was Lucent, that sang her Defiance song! LOL

JadedSinn
11-08-2014, 03:32 AM
You are a bit mistaken with names the Sinn. Iceberg didn't sing a song, and is a dude. That was Lucent, that sang her Defiance song! LOL

x.x agine should tell me thes things :L trudges off to go fix that ::

crazyged
11-08-2014, 03:34 AM
Hey, I'm on the list!

Thanks, mysterious nominator! :D

Yama Kamikaze
11-08-2014, 04:14 AM
One person I would like to mention who has been very helpful to me on the forums, even before I joined his clan, is Kama Kamikaze! His information and comments are always constructive, and I LIKE that! :cool:

And no, it's not nepotism to nominate him! We aren't, u know, related or anything! :)

Lol, I guess Belle changed my name XD. Hmm, maybe Kama should be my middle name <3 - Yama "Kama" Kamikaze.

J8 Sky
11-08-2014, 08:43 AM
Lol, I guess Belle changed my name XD. Hmm, maybe Kama should be my middle name <3 - Yama "Kama" Kamikaze.

It rhymes ;)

Belle Starr
11-08-2014, 01:07 PM

To use my well know personal phrase, "Oops!" Please correct that for me on the main list Sinn! And my apologies Yama. I guess I was listening to Boy George's song when I posted that! :)

JadedSinn
11-08-2014, 01:39 PM
To use my well know personal phrase, "Oops!" Please correct that for me on the main list Sinn! And my apologies Yama. I guess I was listening to Boy George's song when I posted that! :)

there fixed it.

also to derail my thread a little. >.> if i dont get a reply from someone in my clan im looking to start a clan over on the game trove :D i need some good creative minds to join me :) so if you want to give me a few days to wait for a reply and once i dont get on by monday. ill be recrutiing for as its called on trove club house club mates :D

back on topic.

if anymore names come up ill add them as soon as i can

Atticus Batman
11-08-2014, 11:16 PM
x.x agine should tell me thes things :L trudges off to go fix that ::

I did, you Goofball!

Lucent should be on there. because well she's........Ok I doubt Sinn would put a person on the list just for being hot, but she was always helpful until she got fed up with the broken things, and she also gave us a GREAT song!

Our own Frozen dud, Iceberg is missed too. Of course I think I miss Lucent more, and no not just because of the obvious reason! I miss her more because she is an Xbox player and is on my friends list but hasn't been in game for quite awhile. She used to be a blast to play Defiance with! :)

Guess it threw you off because I mentioned 2 people in that post. It's ok. I know you were just too busy singing that catchy song, to notice your mistake. It is a great song.

Btw love the cute lil bunny avatar!

Chocolatelover67
11-09-2014, 04:47 AM
I would like to take a look . . funny thing, about 30 minutes ago I posted my latest render (http://mrxaatxuun.deviantart.com/art/Hye-first-test-492707586) there, I've been learning to use daz3d, and felt comfy enough to share this one render there, and within 12 minutes it had 3 favorites . . wasn't expecting that. I do have comments turned off . . bad experience a couple years ago, and had avoided that place till recently

Yeah the thing with DA is you can post a photo or art and be guaranteed that within an hour you will have 2 or 3 favourites on your work. Most of the time its bots.

There are account holders on that site that host bots that favourite stuff automatically..... Yet they have never ever uploaded any form of art of their own......

It's a strange place because of that.

Also on the critiques people can be quite nasty for no reason on there sometimes.. I haven't disabled comments yet, but I too have had my share of dramas on there.

JadedSinn
11-09-2014, 07:13 AM
I did, you Goofball!

Guess it threw you off because I mentioned 2 people in that post. It's ok. I know you were just too busy singing that catchy song, to notice your mistake. It is a great song.

Btw love the cute lil bunny avatar!

i was feeling fuzzy o.o realy fuzzy all day yesterday :D and i thought " what better then a fuzzy bunny " so i desided on it. may pass it off to fuzzy himself >.> he might enjoy it . it would fit his name. lol

keep the names comeing every one . theres got to be atleast 2 or 50 more.. some where.. i think... hope...

Holy Bahamut3
11-12-2014, 08:31 AM
That bunny is serious. Possibly an angry ball of fur.

Bonehead
11-12-2014, 08:33 AM
That bunny is serious. Possibly an angry ball of fur.

Bet there are some serious teeth hidden in there somewhere too.

Festival
11-12-2014, 09:09 AM
Bet there are some serious teeth hidden in there somewhere too.

He's got huge, sharp... er... He can leap about...er...

Look at the bones!

JadedSinn
11-12-2014, 10:05 AM
"First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in My sight, shall snuff it."

>.> hehe <.< hehe i dont even need to leave a commment thats how fuzzy this bunny is

Lucent
11-12-2014, 10:43 AM
Aww, look at me on that list!
I miss my Defiance people! Not just my clanmates, but the forumers too! Mostly Atticus Batman!!
Honored to be listed among the greats from around here. :D :D

My breaking point was the incoming death of my beloved QM Bonfire. I just couldn't bring myself to play again knowing it would never be the same. Maybe I should hop on anyway to see if it's as bad as I thought it would become.....

BlackTalons
11-12-2014, 10:51 AM
My breaking point was the incoming death of my beloved QM Bonfire. I just couldn't bring myself to play again knowing it would never be the same. Maybe I should hop on anyway to see if it's as bad as I thought it would become.....

You mean because of the reload nerf?

Lucent
11-12-2014, 11:03 AM
You mean because of the reload nerf?

This: http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?175138-Game-Mechanics-Update-Reloading-and-Perks

You know, I still have my love-song I wrote for Defiance right before Destiny came out and I was worried that I would abandon Defiance. Maybe I will re-record it nicer and post it.
I still think of Defiance very fondly. It was, and I think might remain to be, a very special game in it's own regard.

BlackTalons
11-12-2014, 11:15 AM
This: http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?175138-Game-Mechanics-Update-Reloading-and-Perks

You know, I still have my love-song I wrote for Defiance right before Destiny came out and I was worried that I would abandon Defiance. Maybe I will re-record it nicer and post it.
I still think of Defiance very fondly. It was, and I think might remain to be, a very special game in it's own regard.

Was it a 0 reload Bonfire? Because they kind of nerfed the nerf, min reload time will be 0.5 before perks kick in (only rolls and mods = card listed reload time).

Also they are kind of buffing single load weapons (RL, pump shotguns) in that they don't take more time to load when adding to the mag size, now it stays static depending only of reload rolls/mods, adjusting the speed of the reload animation accordingly and reloading two ammo at a time when the animation time would be too short.

So, if you have a QM Bonfire with Mag rolls, it would be the best time to use it when the patch arrives.

Holy Bahamut3
11-12-2014, 11:17 AM

Do you still play destiny? If so Im always looking for people to run weeklies with.If you if you play on 360 still that is.

Z0mb13
11-12-2014, 02:19 PM

KAMAKAMAKAMAKAMAKAMA Kamikazeeeeeeeee you come and go, you come and go?

Yama Kamikaze
11-12-2014, 04:48 PM
KAMAKAMAKAMAKAMAKAMA Kamikazeeeeeeeee you come and go, you come and go?

lmao <3

Lucent
11-12-2014, 10:44 PM
Do you still play destiny? If so Im always looking for people to run weeklies with.If you if you play on 360 still that is.

I play Destiny almost as much as I used to play Defiance... but I'm on PS4. :(

Chocolatelover67
11-12-2014, 10:50 PM
Hey is it true that you can do the whole story of Destiny in 7 hours or such?

Lucent
11-12-2014, 10:53 PM
If you "savor" it, maybe it would take that long.
There are a lot of optional missions, so if you just do the main missions, then it'd be a lot less.

And to be technical, the whole story is about 0 hours long. There are campaign missions, but they have no coherent story that you could take interest in. Thank goodness for non-skippable cut scenes which also add nothing to the plot!

PhantasieTrion
11-13-2014, 11:05 PM

Hi Lucent - As Batman pointed out, did you try out the changes on PTS or follow what happened? We announced them in advance and then put them on PTS for a reason - to get feedback from players (and the videos and feedback we got was excellent) - and we did make further changes based on that.

Holy Bahamut3
11-13-2014, 11:26 PM
I play Destiny almost as much as I used to play Defiance... but I'm on PS4. :(

Yeah same here, I replaced defiance with destiny. I probably won't visit paradise again until F2P goes to 360, IF I visit it again. There were just too many unfavorable changes in too short a time. Warmaster timers, lead Dev insults, reward nerfs, score nerfs, weapon nerfs, the devaluing of all currencies. It was enough to make anyone's head spin. To top it off stability took a turn for the worse in the middle of all of that. I needed the breather, and found that I am less stressed not playing Defiance...

JadedSinn
11-17-2014, 01:34 PM
new name added :)

Ryker Vorton
11-17-2014, 01:39 PM
new name added :)

Thank you very much Jaded :D

Dixie Cougar
11-17-2014, 01:47 PM
Yeah same here, I replaced defiance with destiny. I probably won't visit paradise again until F2P goes to 360, IF I visit it again. There were just too many unfavorable changes in too short a time. Warmaster timers, lead Dev insults, reward nerfs, score nerfs, weapon nerfs, the devaluing of all currencies. It was enough to make anyone's head spin. To top it off stability took a turn for the worse in the middle of all of that. I needed the breather, and found that I am less stressed not playing Defiance...

FWIW, I felt the same way and after taking a few months off to let the ship right itself feel much better. WM and scoring still need to be fixed badly but otherwise as I've said elsewhere things seem to be moving in a positive direction.

Quebra Regra
11-17-2014, 02:34 PM
Hi Lucent - As Batman pointed out, did you try out the changes on PTS or follow what happened? We announced them in advance and then put them on PTS for a reason - to get feedback from players (and the videos and feedback we got was excellent) - and we did make further changes based on that.

messing with preparedness, means messing with my beautiful GRIND FRAGGER... In fairness tho, yer right. I'll try it one more time before I snap my disc in half (again).

Bonehead
11-17-2014, 02:41 PM
WM and scoring still need to be fixed badly

The bad news is, this is what it looks like after the scoring system was fixed. This is how the creative team wants it. It used to be damage based back when everyone was on an equal footing. The big scoring overhaul was done before the ego scaling was introduced with dlc 5. It caused a lot of concern back then but it's the direction the team want's to follow so there you go.
I wouldn't expect any changes within at least a year tbh.

Did you hear the one about Aftermath dropping tomorrow? It's a good one.

Xaat Xuun
11-17-2014, 03:45 PM
well I think the WM thing is working, If everyone is on the same page, it's not designed to work for a PUG, unless everyone is on the same page, you can't have out of 20 players, 7 doing it their way, and another 7 doing it their way differently, and the last 6 not knowing what the hell they need to do

Since 1.5 I have only been in one winning WM, and that was after the timer on the locks (which I welcomed) was added. I seem to get in the Major ark breaks full of players that just don't care about winning or working together

damn I went off topic and brought whine, and forgot the cheese

Ryker Vorton
11-17-2014, 04:39 PM
Don't forget olives and cured ham next time!

JadedSinn
11-17-2014, 07:02 PM
Don't forget olives and cured ham next time!

and some form of cracker .

TheOz
11-17-2014, 07:57 PM
Did you hear the one about Aftermath dropping tomorrow? It's a good one.
Wait? Aftermath didn't release yet?! I thought that was scheduled for late September? if I remember correctly.

Chocolatelover67
11-17-2014, 08:26 PM
Wait? Aftermath didn't release yet?! I thought that was scheduled for late September? if I remember correctly.

September is late December :D

JadedSinn
11-17-2014, 08:54 PM

nothing is ever released on time unless thy have a set date.

Atticus Batman
11-17-2014, 09:03 PM

That was an estimated date, based on if all systems approved. However Microsoft was dragging their feet on approving certifications. They finally approved it and Xbox got the prep patch last week. So now all systems are up to date on the pre-aftermath patches and awaiting an official release date to be announced.

Chocolatelover67
11-18-2014, 06:10 AM
Why does Microshaft have to approve things?

JadedSinn
11-18-2014, 06:26 AM

its how thy make there money . my guess. . thay just like control over everything that invovles them

Holy Bahamut3
11-18-2014, 12:33 PM
FWIW, I felt the same way and after taking a few months off to let the ship right itself feel much better. WM and scoring still need to be fixed badly but otherwise as I've said elsewhere things seem to be moving in a positive direction.

Well I was going to poke around when f2p released, but they HAD to release it today of all days. Dragon Age is going to consume the next few weeks of gaming for me.

stefb42
11-18-2014, 01:26 PM
its how thy make there money . my guess. . thay just like control over everything that invovles them

Probably something to do with the buggy patcher, maybe they wanted it to actually work and not require a full reinstall after every major update before approving it? Remember xbox doesn't really have any other mmo games as such, so people encountering a problem with a ftp game they got from the marketplace wont know anything about customer support or in game tickets, so are likely to go to xbox support for help, maybe they're trying to avoid that? IDK

JadedSinn
11-18-2014, 01:49 PM
Probably something to do with the buggy patcher, maybe they wanted it to actually work and not require a full reinstall after every major update before approving it? Remember xbox doesn't really have any other mmo games as such, so people encountering a problem with a ftp game they got from the marketplace wont know anything about customer support or in game tickets, so are likely to go to xbox support for help, maybe they're trying to avoid that? IDK

naw that comment was going off something that i talked with people on another thread about. how the MS and Sony company dont alow people to transfer there DLCs to PC. due to them makeing a % of the sale when there sold.

same proses. MS dosent play well with others and thy like there money so its hard to get them to aprove anything without throwing money at them so thy can go " ohhh peace of candy " to it.

its like a " what do we get out of doing this " kind of thing

stefb42
11-18-2014, 02:31 PM
Well whatever the reason, I'm just glad the patcher is fixed(assuming it is), so fed up having to reinstall the whole game and relevant patches everytime there's a big update, spend half an hour or so patching it only to find everything in game is black, then having to delete everything and reinstall the game was getting old, everytime I had to reinstall id swear it was the last time id ever do it, but still here I am, numerous reinstalls later

Atticus Batman
11-18-2014, 03:51 PM

Because it was released as a title update. Console companies require that all console games get their updates and patches certified through them.

That Ithorian Guy
11-21-2014, 01:36 PM
Seems like some wonderful people around here a breath of fresh air to be sure