PDA

View Full Version : ground pounder vs cluster drop

Makoto Jadow
11-04-2014, 08:58 AM
What's the difference between the ground pounder and the cluster drop....other than the red/blue explosions ofcourse....

richardkrainium
11-04-2014, 09:06 AM
the clusterdrop has set rolls and you can only get it from the warmaster.

Atticus Batman
11-04-2014, 04:55 PM
the clusterdrop has set rolls and you can only get it from the warmaster.

This pretty much. The clusterdrop is a DLC (2) weapon so it can only be gotten from that DLC's events, and only be used by those who own that DLC.

Also iirc the clusterdrop has a smaller mag, a smaller blast radius and a slightly faster reload. Of course those stats could have been altered by now, since I haven't had a clusterdrop since June, when somebody offered me 1 mill for my purple one just because they never managed to get one.

SirServed
11-04-2014, 05:04 PM
The Clusterdrop has the same base mag size (before the static 1 mag roll), blast radius, damage, and reload as a Ground Pounder. The differing factors are that it has a faster base fire rate and a static 10% fire rate legendary roll, pushing its fire rate up to a minimum of 2.8. I personally use a Quartermaster Clusterdrop Detonator.

Atticus Batman
11-04-2014, 05:09 PM
The Clusterdrop has the same base mag size (before the static 1 mag roll), blast radius, damage, and reload as a Ground Pounder. The differing factors are that it has a faster base fire rate and a static 10% fire rate legendary roll, pushing its fire rate up to a minimum of 2.8. I personally use a Quartermaster Clusterdrop Detonator.

Thank you for the updated info, Served. :)

richardkrainium
11-04-2014, 05:15 PM
now it might just be me but i noticed that when they changed the color on the rounds/explosions, to make it look more like a cold fusion gun, the clusterdrop became a bit laggy

Fallen_Aingeal
11-04-2014, 05:34 PM
now it might just be me but i noticed that when they changed the color on the rounds/explosions, to make it look more like a cold fusion gun, the clusterdrop became a bit laggyIt can be when a lot of them are used in a small area. This is an issue with several weapon types, at least on PS3.