PDA

View Full Version : A VERY Lucky Find

DEMON
11-04-2014, 06:57 PM
On the way home from doing my "civic duty" (aka voting) I popped into my local Game Stop to pick up a copy of Defiance on disc with the intent to make a secondary account. Turns out it was a lucky decision for me. How you ask....allow me to illustrate:
Yep a collectors edition for LESS than a 1 month Patron subscription...call it a Happy Birthday to me...(even if it's 2 weeks early)

Z0mb13
11-04-2014, 07:06 PM
On the way home from doing my "civic duty" (aka voting) I popped into my local Game Stop to pick up a copy of Defiance on disc with the intent to make a secondary account. Turns out it was a lucky decision for me. How you ask....allow me to illustrate:
Yep a collectors edition for LESS than a 1 month Patron subscription...call it a Happy Birthday to me...(even if it's 2 weeks early)

Yep, did the same thing back in June, although I imagine they are becoming very scarce, always makes me check when I'm in gamestop.

Atticus Batman
11-04-2014, 08:54 PM
You are VERY lucky. Some Gamestops have a crappy policy, in which the take special/collector editions of games and break them apart. They then put the game on the shelf as a regular/returned copy of the game, and scrap or give away (normally to an employee, who then may turn around and sell it on Ebay) all the collector goodies.

JadedSinn
11-04-2014, 10:39 PM
damn... that is lucky..