PDA

View Full Version : Adds in Hulker Hell

Bigbearbear
11-05-2014, 12:47 PM
Does killing the adds do anything or am I better off simply focus firing on the hulkers only?

Bentu
11-05-2014, 01:23 PM
Kill everything lol, they all deserve to die.

DEATHBRINGER210
11-05-2014, 02:02 PM
^^^ya what he said everything must die!

Baines
11-05-2014, 03:55 PM
You mean the regular afflicted? They tend to get in the way if you don't keep them under control, either wandering in front of attacks or hitting people in the back. Unless you are trying to kill a Trembler with 7 armor plates, they don't require that much attention to take out. Worst case scenario, you might get popped in the back when a hulker is after you, resulting in a down (or even an extract) that could have been avoided with better crowd control practices.

I've never paid attention, but I assume they at least drop supplies like grenades and such. That can be a useful restock mid-battle if you are tossing bio grenades and setting down spikes.

JadedSinn
11-05-2014, 04:02 PM
You mean the regular afflicted? They tend to get in the way if you don't keep them under control, either wandering in front of attacks or hitting people in the back. Unless you are trying to kill a Trembler with 7 armor plates, they don't require that much attention to take out. Worst case scenario, you might get popped in the back when a hulker is after you, resulting in a down (or even an extract) that could have been avoided with better crowd control practices.

I've never paid attention, but I assume they at least drop supplies like grenades and such. That can be a useful restock mid-battle if you are tossing bio grenades and setting down spikes.

thy also drop mods and some minor weapons

Altras
11-05-2014, 04:12 PM
I recommend tagging what you can with a incinerator/bonfire, then using AR/SMG/LMG to focus on the hulkers. Seems to rack up the points for me ^_^

JadedSinn
11-05-2014, 04:14 PM
i cheat. o.o i tag EVERYTHING with a BMG and when the afflicted lower and i can finaly see things i attack with my AR

Bigbearbear
11-05-2014, 04:22 PM
I recommend tagging what you can with a incinerator/bonfire, then using AR/SMG/LMG to focus on the hulkers. Seems to rack up the points for me ^_^

Will it work with a bug gun? I junked my bonfire some time ago, should've kept it I guess. I do have a couple of rifles and a SAW with fire nano though, maybe those will work too?

Bentu
11-05-2014, 04:36 PM
Will it work with a bug gun? I junked my bonfire some time ago, should've kept it I guess. I do have a couple of rifles and a SAW with fire nano though, maybe those will work too?

Try the Sludge and don't forget your bio/pyro grenades.

PiccolaRivolta
11-05-2014, 05:09 PM

This. lol

Finally found a use for Cataclysm.

Atticus Batman
11-05-2014, 09:56 PM

I use the Extralife Bonfire with wetwork synergy(don't remember the name), with a T5 mag mod. :)