PDA

View Full Version : Re-tuned Weapons?

Logain
11-05-2014, 03:57 PM
Does anyone know what happened or what is going to happen to these weapons that are going to get "re-tuned" as mentioned in 2.207 (http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?173362-Defiance-2.207-(hotfix)-Patch-Notes)?

In other words is there a time table for these weapons? And any idea what is going to happen to them?

WEAPONS AND VENDORS
* Non-Legendary items will no longer drop in an encrypted state. The only items that will be auto-encrypted are Legendary ones.
* Fixed a bug that was causing encrypted shields to not grant their capacity bonus until the player re-logged.
* The T4 Lock Box, Corporate Espionage Lock Box, Machinist Supply Crate, Outlaw Supply Crate, Survivalist Supply Crate, and Veteran Supply Crate now guarantee at least one epic or higher rarity item.
* Based on community feedback, we’ve removed the following weapons from the T2, T3, and T4 Lock Boxes. We plan to return these items in the future after they’ve been re-tuned.
- FRC Birdshot Pump
- FRC Crash Boomer
- FRC Incubator
- FRC Innoculator
- FRC Interceptor
- FRC Magnum
- FRC Matchlock Boomer
- FRC Nomad SMG
- FRC Particle Repeater
- FRC Sawed-off Scattergun
- VBI INF-27 Immunizer
- VBI LM-12 Rocker
- VBI Semi-Auto Sniper Rifle
- VBI Short-Barrel Shotgun
- VBI Shotgun
- VOT Afflictor
- VOT Auto Fragger
- VOT Auto Lobber
- VOT Breaker Cannon
- VOT Infector
- VOT Meteor Bolter
- VOT Outbreaker
- VOT Rebound Lobber
- VOT Rebounder Cannon

I feel like this is quite a list of guns.

Altras
11-05-2014, 04:02 PM
As far as I know, there hasn't been a timetable for these. Tho I could be wrong. Also, there's nothing wrong with the particle repeater. It does exactly what its ment to, You fully charge that sucker, its gonna do some nice damage.

JadedSinn
11-05-2014, 04:04 PM
ETA is TBA :) best way to put it. theres no telling when it is going to come out but at the same time there is no telling if it will happen soon or latter eather :) so right now all we can do is wait and wait and hope theres a few updates from time to time.

Atticus Batman
11-05-2014, 11:31 PM
There is no timetable. Poor Rashere's team is in charge of all things gear related (which includes the special event gear) so they are probably working on the guns a little at a time and are waiting until the whole list of guns is redone, before announcing or putting them on either server.

King Stud
11-06-2014, 08:44 AM
Why are the VOT Blast and Mazu rifles not on there :/

Keeper Riff
11-06-2014, 10:04 AM
Why are the VOT Blast and Mazu rifles not on there :/-cut due to misunderstanding-

Ah, I think you talking about two similar blast-type weapons. They are for those who use gamepads without auto-aim I guess.

Rashere
11-06-2014, 11:14 AM
The reason I pulled em from the boxes is because I knew it would be a while before I could retune them. I'm currently working on redoing the bonus roll tables so there's no point in doing it until that is done.

Still on my slate, just behind other things, basically.

Rashere

Logain
11-06-2014, 12:22 PM
The reason I pulled em from the boxes is because I knew it would be a while before I could retune them. I'm currently working on redoing the bonus roll tables so there's no point in doing it until that is done.

Rashere

Thanks for the update Rashere. I appreciate everything your weapon team has to do. Only came up as I was talking to another arkhunter about weapons. Good luck with the rolls. If you ever need to test out some of the gun changes or weapon rolls. Just let us PTSers know and we will give them a whirl.

Bonehead
11-06-2014, 12:42 PM

Rashere

Right on Rash.

Sincere thanks for all the work.

Rashere
11-06-2014, 01:01 PM
Thanks for the update Rashere. I appreciate everything your weapon team has to do. Only came up as I was talking to another arkhunter about weapons. Good luck with the rolls. If you ever need to test out some of the gun changes or weapon rolls. Just let us PTSers know and we will give them a whirl.

Oh, definitely. I plan for it to sit on PTS for quite a while before it goes live as its a pretty big change.

I'm happy with how its shaping up, though, and close to being able to give some details on how the updated system will work since its panning out like I expected.

Rashere

Logain
11-06-2014, 07:37 PM
Awesome. Looking forward to seeing it. Thanks again.