PDA

View Full Version : Tired of arguing with children. Bottom line - When will the f-n game be up?

Veros
04-03-2013, 08:28 PM
Ok, im a fool. I was foolish to expect this game to be ready to play after everyone preordered it and paid money. Egg on my face. Im just an MMO noob! Now, i guess the question is when the hell you want to offer a product for the money i paid?

tordana
04-03-2013, 08:29 PM
No idea what the hell you're talking about. I and most other people were able to play BEFORE the launch date.

Ins4neN1ghtmare
04-03-2013, 08:31 PM
Ay, Please refer to which inability to play yer meaning to refer to. I'm playing just fine.

k465
04-03-2013, 08:32 PM
CRITICAL
The Defiance service is not available. Please try again later.

That's what everyone is *****ing about. I've been getting that message for the past 45 minutes now.

Lithic
04-03-2013, 08:37 PM
Ok, im a fool. I was foolish to expect this game to be ready to play after everyone preordered it and paid money. Egg on my face. Im just an MMO noob! Now, i guess the question is when the hell you want to offer a product for the money i paid?

That is what you deal with on forums, you deal with mostly overweight fan boi's who plaster their walls with posters, or think they are smart but really they are just ignorant.

You are completely right in this situation, this is NOT WoW , there is not 2 million people trying to log in.
The number of peer connections that are pinging the server show barely over 4-5 thousand people more than in BETA

THis game was released UnPOLISHED / Not optimized correctly for consoles / And a LOT more

This is a BEAT as far as I am concerned, NO arkfall loot, the loot tables are still using the BETA forumla , enemies still in the sky, invisible enemies and invisible vechiles

Also terrible communication between TRION and Customers

Dont listen to these ignorant fan boi's thats why you should avoid forums at all costs other than to find out info on servers ETC
This is why the country/world is in the state it is in, ignorant people who are litterely mentally challenged lmao

It is not normal for a CONSUMER to expect terrible customer service and product quality -- NOT NORMAL AT ALL
IF burger king sold you a meal and said sorry we are out of COKE the machine is down for 2 hours but we are still charging you, would you sit there and say ITS OK THIS HAPPENS lmao

Veros
CRITICAL
The Defiance service is not available. Please try again later.

That's what everyone is *****ing about. I've been getting that message for the past 45 minutes now.

2 hours here. I just assumed if I got on 48 hours after the release they would have figured some of it out by now. please excuse my ignorance

Lithic
Ay, Please refer to which inability to play yer meaning to refer to. I'm playing just fine.

Don't lie, and stop being a fan boi, everyone is kicked off the login servers atm, and the game is still in BETA condition, please, find a new hobby troll

Lithic
04-03-2013, 08:39 PM
2 hours here. I just assumed if I got on 48 hours after the release they would have figured some of it out by now. please excuse my ignorance

I know really, people are litterely absurd , they expect terrible product quality and lacking customer service, this world we live in now has truly gone to shiet lmao.

It's ok , they think they are in the right and we are in the wrong, there is no reason to argue with them, let them continue to live their fan boi lives being ignorant to the world around them, when they are forced to face the real world when their parents give them the boot or when disability runs out they will start demanding quality for their money lmao.

k465
04-03-2013, 08:43 PM
Just incase you guys haven't seen it yet:
http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?17254-Update-Critical-Server-Errors-and-Time-out-Issues-(April-3rd-7-00pm)

Also, it seems their twitter page is a good source of up to date info.
https://twitter.com/DefianceGame

Hopefully we will be able to play shortly. They've been working on the servers for almost 2 hours now.

Buruko
04-03-2013, 08:44 PM
I would recommend taking this to the appropriate Console forum if this is a console issue. As with any launch there are bumps and as there are issues with Pre-Order codes and items as well as game issues there is bound to be a lag in communication and resolution.

However I have seen patch messages, forum posts, and stickies explaining lots of information to the customer base. Cause you refuse to see it and expect to be spoon feed like you are the only one that bought the game doesn't mean anything other than you our sense of entitlement is hurt.

Travie
04-03-2013, 08:45 PM
I know really, people are litterely absurd , they expect terrible product quality and lacking customer service, this world we live in now has truly gone to shiet lmao.

It's ok , they think they are in the right and we are in the wrong, there is no reason to argue with them, let them continue to live their fan boi lives being ignorant to the world around them, when they are forced to face the real world when their parents give them the boot or when disability runs out they will start demanding quality for their money lmao.

I see you're still in that stage where you assume everyone you meet online that disagrees with you is either ignorant, fat, or a child.

You'll get over it eventually.

As for me, I just logged on to check.. everything is A.Ok on the PC servers. Sorry you're having trouble.

Veros
04-03-2013, 08:47 PM
I see you're still in that stage where you assume everyone you meet online that disagrees with you is either ignorant, fat, or a child.

As for me, I just logged on to check.. everything is A.Ok on the PC servers. Sorry you're having trouble.

Dude why would you play this game on PC> the whole point of this game was that it was an MMO For console. Of course its ready on pc...

Man With No Name
04-03-2013, 08:50 PM

Don't feed him.

Travie
04-03-2013, 08:50 PM
Dude why would you play this game on PC> the whole point of this game was that it was an MMO For console. Of course its ready on pc...

The whole point of this game? What?

It's nice that you guys are getting some MMOs (finally), but it was hardly the 'point'.

Veros
04-03-2013, 08:53 PM

It's nice that you guys are getting some MMOs (finally), but it was hardly the 'point'.

I actually heard you saying that in Joaquin Phoenixs voice while i read it

Chio Raver

Easy now boi us fat ignorant 10 year old fanbois need to keep our composure and image. Lol sarcasm if you non-fanbois don't get it.

Also im not a fanboi i just have an understanding of what is going and learned that bombarding the forums with angry posts gets you no where.

k465
I would recommend taking this to the appropriate Console forum if this is a console issue. As with any launch there are bumps and as there are issues with Pre-Order codes and items as well as game issues there is bound to be a lag in communication and resolution.

However I have seen patch messages, forum posts, and stickies explaining lots of information to the customer base. Cause you refuse to see it and expect to be spoon feed like you are the only one that bought the game doesn't mean anything other than you our sense of entitlement is hurt.

This isn't affecting 1 or 2 people, it is affecting the entire 360 server. I'm sure the OP didn't know it was JUST the 360 server when he posted.. which is probably why he started the thread in the General Discussions.

Veros
04-03-2013, 08:54 PM
Im just getting drunk in my free time. thats why my thread posts are just escalating the issue

Buruko
04-03-2013, 08:55 PM
This isn't affecting 1 or 2 people, it is affecting the entire 360 server. I'm sure the OP didn't know it was JUST the 360 server when he posted.. which is probably why he started the thread in the General Discussions.

Yea, I just read this (http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?17704-Day-2-in-the-life-of-Defiance-little-bit-of-humble-little-bit-of-cautious).

Noctrin
04-03-2013, 08:55 PM
Hmm, odd, i'm playing on PC and was able to play before the servers officially launched. I had some issues with items and my account not being authorized to play, but i just followed the instructions to reset password and things worked after about 30 min. I was downloading the game at a solid 4mb/sec and started playing around 1am PST on march 2nd. I don't think it's so much fan-boys but the fact that quite a few people have been playing the game just fine.

Every single online based game i have ever played had these issues on launch, nothing new. Until you actually launch the game and the problems happen, it's almost impossible to account for them. Can't solve a problem without knowing what it will be.

Had a great time with Rift, still do, trion had some bumps at the start but they did very well addressing those issues and adding more content a lot faster than i expected. I find defiance to be lacking a bit on polish and content, but I'm getting my moneys worth so far. Judging by the track record of this company, i'm pretty confident that most of the issues i have with this game will be addressed within 1-2 months.

If you look at the dev tracker, you can see their posts on the issues, can't expect them to reply to every thread. I've been in the situation you guys are in, i know it sucks, but every time people ***** and moan it just lowers the quality of posts by the community and really does absolutely nothing to speed things up. As the case with software, it's impossible to predict everything.

Chio Raver
04-03-2013, 08:59 PM
Im just getting drunk in my free time. thats why my thread posts are just escalating the issue

IT WAS YOU!!!! Lolz :P

barnmite
04-03-2013, 09:05 PM
total B.S. this game has failed.why would you release a game that is not ready.please fix it.critical .fail.its not to your customers .you know it and we as gamers with real rights know it.

Nezumi
04-03-2013, 09:22 PM
Fix what? I've been able to play since before official launch, and have had no real issues besides a few disconnects or lag problems that aren't out of the ordinary for an established MMO, let alone one that's just been launched. The game works and is fun, though I'm not totally free from complaints. (The Data Recorder pursuits on the main world map seem designed to force people to check guides, for starters, as there's little in-game indication of where they are and they can blend in with the background too easily.)

Valethar
04-03-2013, 09:39 PM
ignorant people who are litterely mentally challenged

I see much irony here.

Wtflag
04-03-2013, 11:16 PM
PC user here on US server.

Logged in 5 hours before official launch date and secured my name.

Played for 10 hours over two days, after work.

So far there is zero down time for me excepr for two disconnects which I am immediately able to log back on.

Raehvyn
04-03-2013, 11:22 PM
Don't lie, and stop being a fan boi, everyone is kicked off the login servers atm, and the game is still in BETA condition, please, find a new hobby troll

Beautiful attitude you brought to the forums. Moving along though, the PC servers have gone down every now and again and small patches run. Other then that everything has been really well for me. I've played very long periods both yesterday and today and the downtime (PC, again) has not been as horrible as it may have been for other people.

If the Defiance is not available is a bug outside of the servers actually being down then that would make more sense to me because the complains versus what I've experienced just don't add up.

Bluegobln
04-03-2013, 11:22 PM
Have you ever played any online game EVER? There are servers, they are not able to be up 100% perfect to match your every whim, so quit *****ing and deal with it, nothing you do will help them keep their servers up any better and acting like a tool won't help YOU in any way.

You think they WANT the servers to be down? Are you stupid? Of COURSE they're desperately BUSTING THEIR ARSE to get them up for YOU. You don't appreciate that do you, you're just that ignorant.

Have the MINIMUM of patience, appreciate the MINIMUM of qualities this game has over other games, and I KNOW you have SOMETHING you like about it or you wouldn't be here. Get rid if the immature attitude. Nobodies life should revolve around whether this game's servers are up or not, and it sure seems like some do does based on this.

kajun mulisha
04-03-2013, 11:23 PM

very well said...post of the year.

Calvin Candy
04-03-2013, 11:28 PM
Until you actually launch the game and the problems happen, it's almost impossible to account for them. Can't solve a problem without knowing what it will be.

That's why you run a Beta.

Vacu
04-03-2013, 11:33 PM
That's why you run a Beta.
We ARE running the beta, that's the problem.

Calvin Candy
04-03-2013, 11:38 PM
We ARE running the beta, that's the problem.

People are acting as if these problems could never have been detected until launch day. The Beta was running for a while. Someone fell asleep at the wheel.

At least I paid $60 for a nifty new frisbee with "Defiance" written on it.

Fatalmephisto
04-03-2013, 11:46 PM
This is a normal thing for new MMO launches. I've been in a hell of a lot of MMO launch day releases. Yeah i can tell you guy's this is way more smooth then 90% of the launches i took part in. Server issues, Crashes, and downtimes are expected. Just hang in there everyone. The servers will become stable in due time and we will all be chillin kicking some ***** and taking some hellbug names.

Rush
04-03-2013, 11:47 PM
total B.S. this game has failed.why would you release a game that is not ready.please fix it.critical .fail.its not to your customers .you know it and we as gamers with real rights know it.

LMAO real rights? you know that user end agreement? yea..as in the words of porky pig, pi-pi-pp-p-p pi-pp-pipi-piss off lou.. XD

Gazgar
04-03-2013, 11:48 PM
You entitlement babies crying about teething issues on literally not even the first week of release for a new mmo that is not subscription based with your terrible halfarsed arguments and 'inb4fanboys' defenses are the trolls here not the people with half a brain enough to understand it's just par for the course.

Rush
04-03-2013, 11:49 PM

WRONG. this game was intended for ALL 3, your not special ^_^

Theonerayman
04-03-2013, 11:50 PM
People are acting as if these problems could never have been detected until launch day. The Beta was running for a while. Someone fell asleep at the wheel.

At least I paid $60 for a nifty new frisbee with "Defiance" written on it.

There is no way of testing what a million people all logging in at once would do to a server without...a million people logging into a server and see what happens.

Vacu
04-03-2013, 11:51 PM
LMAO real rights? you know that user end agreement? yea..as in the words of porky pig, pi-pi-pp-p-p pi-pp-pipi-piss off lou.. XD
Actually, if he got his game through Steam, they will refund it. In their agreements they make it clear that they don't have to, but steam is awesome like that and they will. Just one though, you only get one. Everybody gets ONE, same with Spiderman.

Rush
04-03-2013, 11:51 PM
There is no way of testing what a million people all logging in at once would do to a server without...a million people logging into a server and see what happens.

^ This, we have a winner :)

Vacu
04-03-2013, 11:55 PM
^ This, we have a winner :)

In fact, there is. Its called load-impact testing and there are a number of companies that specialize in this kind of thing.

Vyth
04-03-2013, 11:59 PM
playing fine all day then suddenly my weapons stop working after trying to get into a co-op match. exit, restart game, "defiance server not available" click [Try Again] instant "connection timed out" [OK] then sits at connecting to servers untill I alt+f4... frustrating. To all those "this is par for the course for new MMO launches... blah blah blah' IT SHOULDN'T BE. Stop being so compliant.

On a side note... why is there a dialogue in game with a voice over of Cass saying "f__k" and then they throw in a chat filter that you used to be able to turn off in beta but now you cant? GG Trion.

Ark zeinfield
04-04-2013, 12:06 AM
Good post Blue.