PDA

View Full Version : Where did the halos come from?

Chocolatelover67
11-07-2014, 04:37 AM
I only just found this in my inventory today. Where did the halos come from?

I love my new halo

mortaug
11-07-2014, 04:45 AM
The extra life event. The had a glitch during the event and people couldn't get them so they sent them out later.
Not sure if they just sent them to everyone.

Chocolatelover67
11-07-2014, 04:46 AM
The extra life event. The had a glitch during the event and people couldn't get them so they sent them out later.
Not sure if they just sent them to everyone.

I didn't participate any any of the Extra Life things... I also got that "charitable" title too.

Oh well glad everyone got the halo

Fuzzy
11-07-2014, 04:52 AM
Have you been online an hour during the weekend Extra Life took place? That's what all it took.
The Charitable title was the same, I think.
The Benefactor title went out to people who played a whole 24hrs on the EL weekend.

Atticus Batman
11-07-2014, 05:12 AM
Have you been online an hour during the weekend Extra Life took place? That's what all it took.
The Benefactor title went out to people who played a whole 24hrs on the EL weekend.

Fuzzy is right. If you were ingame for an hour during the Extralife weekend you got the halo and charitable title. you got benifactor for being ingame 24 hours.

Normally I`d go to the news and announcements forum and get the link for you but I had to use my xbox to get online tonight, and it does not allow multiple windows or copy/paste.

Telemachus
11-07-2014, 06:20 AM
Got the title though didn't receive the halo yet

Bonehead
11-07-2014, 06:23 AM
Where did the halos come from?

The halo store?

Mudturtle Jones
11-07-2014, 04:56 PM
I got two halos, two Charitable, and one Benefactor titles in my claims. Why did I get two? This is on my Xbox character. My PC character got one halo and one Charitable.

Chocolatelover67
11-07-2014, 08:09 PM

Oh wow OK........ Well loving the halo...... I am angelic.

Killing Raiders with kindness

crazyged
11-08-2014, 03:40 AM
Weren't the halos donated by Bungie...?

Chocolatelover67
11-08-2014, 08:34 AM
Weren't the halos donated by Bungie...?

No.. But people have left Defiance to play Bungie games and follow their "destiny"

Haha you can finish the main story in around 6 or 7 hours if you don't stop. Isn't that rather small?