PDA

View Full Version : Hulker Pumpkin Heads

Chaji
11-07-2014, 12:46 PM
Can you still receive these as a reward to the Hulker arkfalls?

Dixie Cougar
11-07-2014, 12:48 PM
Yep, got one on my storage char a couple days ago. Just keep doing majors. As long as you participate and the hulkers all die before time runs out you should have a chance at getting one.

JadedSinn
11-07-2014, 12:48 PM
Can you still receive these as a reward to the Hulker arkfalls?

right up till the last day that the hulker hells run yes you can

duction
11-07-2014, 01:10 PM
ive been doing them dailey and still no pumpkin hat for me :(

Sonic7870
11-07-2014, 03:22 PM
I got one from a minor arkfall today but they are very rare drops though just keep hitting up both major & minor zombie arkfalls

Atticus Batman
11-07-2014, 09:18 PM
ive been doing them dailey and still no pumpkin hat for me :(

Same here, and people on Xbox NA are still saying all that you have to do is shoot the pumpkins at the Arkfalls to guarantee you get the pumpkin helm! LOL Sure hasn't worked for me. Either I blowup myself and others or I heal myself and afflicted!

PTR47
11-08-2014, 01:53 AM
I don't know how I got the mad one, but I got the happy one tonight from a major. It was listed with the random box.

I might have got the mad one from shooting a pumpkin -- I shoot them all for fun. It just showed up in outfits.

Atticus Batman
11-08-2014, 02:07 AM
I still don't have them. :(

PTR47
11-08-2014, 02:16 AM
:( I'd give you one of mine if I could. Good Luck!

Atticus Batman
11-08-2014, 02:20 AM
I'm not even sure why I care, since I almost always have one of my Batman (Infiltrator) helms on anyway. Maybe it's just so I can prove I did the Halloween events?

Lubber
11-08-2014, 02:43 AM
Got both types of Pumpkins for my main char just by participating in 2-3 majors daily. Never targeted pumpkins on the ground specially (though I may blow some by using Boomer during minors part).
And though people keep telling, that scoring does not matter, so it may be a coincidence, but I got the second one as a reward when I was on top of leaderboard. Can't tell anything about the first one because it was awarded without announce (before the patch fixed inventory slots problem).

otonagamer
11-08-2014, 05:58 AM
I got first OJ Hellfire weapon from Major HH today. But I still haven't got either of pumpkin head. In my case, pumpkin head is rarer than OJ weapon.

Atticus Batman
11-08-2014, 11:37 PM
Got both types of Pumpkins for my main char just by participating in 2-3 majors daily. Never targeted pumpkins on the ground specially (though I may blow some by using Boomer during minors part).
And though people keep telling, that scoring does not matter, so it may be a coincidence, but I got the second one as a reward when I was on top of leaderboard. Can't tell anything about the first one because it was awarded without announce (before the patch fixed inventory slots problem).

Score doesn't matter. If it was for being in top, I would have them since not many *TOP* Xbox players play late at night anymore, so I am in the top 3 often lately.

Rouge Assasin
11-08-2014, 11:54 PM
@4am O_O... Only 5 of us at the major... 271 kills. 10 minutes to spare.
The pumpkins are there for a reason!!!!!! You need to wait for an enemy to be by them and then POW, blow em up. Hard to do with everyone shooting them on sight. I got tons of mods and guns out of them(when destroyed correctly"nano effect"). The smiley ones can be shot. They drop mods/guns/ammo/stints.
Not sure if that helped me finally get one....