PDA

View Full Version : anyone have to wait for their bit's or ultimate edition items to show up?

zartanyen
04-03-2013, 08:31 PM
I got the ultimate edition for the PS3 put my code in my PS3 account management redeem codes section and got nothing when I got into the game.

Put the code back in the defiance store and got a invalid code then backed out and got a pending transaction, it shows in my account management that I have this as a service it's in my service list but I did not get anything.

I talked with CS and they got my items to show up but no bits and not sure about the season pass.

I have also had a problem with once I redeemed the lockbox I could not get anymore lockbox's from my order bonuses anyone else get this ? also my +5 inventory slot that I got as a bonus takes it away as a buy in store option as it says it's bought.

just woundering if anyone else had these problems and how they fixed them or is it a just wait and they show up kind of thing.

Myst
04-03-2013, 08:34 PM
I got the ultimate edition for the PS3 put my code in my PS3 account management redeem codes section and got nothing when I got into the game.

Put the code back in the defiance store and got a invalid code then backed out and got a pending transaction, it shows in my account management that I have this as a service it's in my service list but I did not get anything.

I talked with CS and they got my items to show up but no bits and not sure about the season pass.

I have also had a problem with once I redeemed the lockbox I could not get anymore lockbox's from my order bonuses anyone else get this ? also my +5 inventory slot that I got as a bonus takes it away as a buy in store option as it says it's bought.

just woundering if anyone else had these problems and how they fixed them or is it a just wait and they show up kind of thing.

On PS3 as well I put it in through the account management and it went through ( this was before the store update ) didn't trust it actually for some reason or another and put it through again this time IN the store where it told me no items for download. Did it again in-game and now I can't remember if it worked or not but anyway after logging back in my stuff appeared. Curious it may have nothing to do with it at all but did you link your account?

zartanyen
04-03-2013, 08:51 PM
yes my account is linked, CS was able to get me the items but not the bit's their not showing up, and not getting the mutliple lockbox's and once I claimed one locbox on a character it was not availble for any other.

Myst
04-03-2013, 09:07 PM
yes my account is linked, CS was able to get me the items but not the bit's their not showing up, and not getting the mutliple lockbox's and once I claimed one locbox on a character it was not availble for any other.

Hmm given the amount of things that have happened I'm not exactly sure then...How long ( estimate ) has it been since you input all the codes and everything in? few hours? couple of hours?

zartanyen
04-03-2013, 09:12 PM
6 hours from when I did it CS maybe 2 hours unlinked my account and relinked it to see if that helps.

Myst
04-03-2013, 09:16 PM
6 hours from when I did it CS maybe 2 hours unlinked my account and relinked it to see if that helps.

Hmm starting to sound more of an issue that only CS can help with as things I would say will just be like punching a wall ie. Inputting the code in again in either the PS Store or Account Management then start the game and see. Sorry can't be much of help :S