PDA

View Full Version : Should I come back?

Momaw
11-09-2014, 11:23 AM
Basically, I stopped playing a few months ago. The things that made me leave were:
* Massive connection problems that made any kind of large scale battle likely to simply drop you out with no rewards
* Massive nerf to arkforge amounts that made it impossible to keep my guns up to date with my level (since 99.999% of all drops were garbage, if you can't polish the few diamonds then there's no point in playing for loot)
* Some change that made it impossible to upgrade guns in rarity i.e. attempt to get decent gear by encouraging RNG with low rarity "seed" guns

Has any of this been fixed/reversed?

Brindled
11-09-2014, 11:29 AM
You'll have to make your own decision.

The connectivity has been improved greatly with DC's and latency type lag being reduced.

The other 2 issues remain the same, however they did decrease rarity upgrade cost of arkforge by half.

Bonehead
11-09-2014, 11:52 AM
Should I come back?

Only one real way to answer that.

Midnight
11-09-2014, 12:54 PM
Only one real way to answer that.

Ask Matthew McConaughey?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcGhLcVqxf0

LegendaryU2K
11-09-2014, 01:14 PM
Lag is gone, but the only issue i see atm upgrading your gun rarity is impossible . And i never find any orange guns,but besides that, great game. Up to you. I'm enjoying the game just fine, but i do think they need to add more events to the game. Hulker hell is alright, but can't stand fighting those hulkers which kinda takes forever. So the devs needs to go back and add more events like 5 more to the map and keep them in the game.

HighTech
11-09-2014, 02:15 PM
Please come back I cannot get a decent wm party due to him still not dropping us a keg for the kill! Uncle Sam needs you!!!

WanWhiteWolf
11-09-2014, 07:52 PM
1. Lag and DC's are fixed for PC (as far as I've seen /experienced)

2. If you go for some arkforge farm, you can get around 30/hour. (You can get a bit better, but 30 seems like a decent aim) Assuming 2- 3 hours of play per day, you need about a full week for purple -> orange upgrade. If you assume rarity upgrades and some mastery rerols, that's around 10 days/item.

3. You can upgrade the rarity ONCE. So anything bellow purple goes to vendor by default. But with the current arkfoge drop, I am not sure how many would upgrade green/purples into orange.

The game is fun though. You should try the Hulker arkfals while they still spawn (2 days left)

Random Gamer
11-09-2014, 08:30 PM
Jump in the game, and taste some Defiance :P.