PDA

View Full Version : Aftermath? or naw?

jesseisabeastt
11-09-2014, 09:35 PM
Whats the word on this update. Ive been extremely happy to be able to delevel weapons of late. But when will this happen on a real server? Anybody got a word or even a rumor on this?

Chump Norris
11-09-2014, 09:42 PM
Word is we are waiting for Microsoft....I am unsure whether or not the word came from a Trion employee but I believe it to be true.

Atticus Batman
11-09-2014, 09:53 PM
Word is we are waiting for Microsoft....I am unsure whether or not the word came from a Trion employee but I believe it to be true.

The last official word is that they are waiting on certification. Given that they are adding the Xbox fixes into that patch, that means an extra certification requiring Microsoft's approval is required. So it is very possible and likely that it may be Microsoft.

Of course there is the fact that the longer it's been on the PTS the more bugs those guys have found, which means more patching tests. So that could be a thing to. Then there are the holiday events they have started doing, and the fact that ArchAge just launched on the 4th of November, and Trove went into open beta November 5th. So those things take plenty of attention away from putting finishing touches on Aftermath. Hopefully we at least get it this month. :(

JadedSinn
11-10-2014, 11:52 AM
something tells me its going to come out by Xmas at this rate. sooo.... ya. we just have to wait and see.

Bonehead
11-10-2014, 01:51 PM
But it's "Hot on the heals of..."

Never mind.

hardy83
11-10-2014, 03:18 PM
Yeah. It was bad enough we essentially only got half a season worth of content updates, but it's been since August 28th since the finale of season 2 of the show.

Can it even really be called Aftermath now? lol More like Almost Half a Year Later. :P

Dixie Cougar
11-10-2014, 07:33 PM
I just want the downgrading feature! I have a 5900 Beelzebub with full T4 I need to bump down a couple hundred ego, and I'm sure I'm not the only one sitting on that sort of thing. CBA to do gold time trials to gain 5 damage on my weapons, ain't nobody got time for that.

Bonehead
11-10-2014, 07:36 PM
. CBA to do gold time trials to gain 5 damage on my weapons, ain't nobody got time for that.

The black challenger is pretty cool though. Had to hook a controller to my puter to get one.

Dixie Cougar
11-10-2014, 07:45 PM
The black challenger is pretty cool though. Had to hook a controller to my puter to get one.

Yeah, I wish I could drive cars other than the Durango, the tank HPs of that car blow everything else out of the water. I miss my plum crazy challenger.

I've never owned a console or I would have to give that a try. I can usually do OK in vehicles with controllers at friends' houses.

Amack
11-10-2014, 08:21 PM
I'll take "Naw" for 800, Alex.