PDA

View Full Version : Hulker Hell does not score or reward

gulac
11-10-2014, 01:07 AM
Three times today the massive Hulker Hell Battle has ended without showing a score or giving rewards.

And once today the massive Hulker Hell just terminated in the middle before getting to the bigger end battle.

I am not talking about the single revenge battle I am talking about the seven or eight small battles before the bigger end battle. I think it was about the fourth or fifth smaller battle the whole scenario ended, the large red circle just disappeared from the map. No score, no rewards . This is broken please fix it.

crazyged
11-10-2014, 03:17 AM
This is not a new problem.

Other events spawning can cause current ones to just go poof.

stefb42
11-10-2014, 03:18 AM
Are the timers running out? It happens a lot on xbox eu at the moment due to not many players being at them (but enough people under ego 1000 to make a threat level 10)

You have about 20 minutes from the arkfall dropping to clear the 5 crystals, this starts as soon as the arkfall drops

Then the final stage you have about 20 minutes to clear out the hulkers, if there's hulkers still left when timer runs out it disappears without rewards, well I say without rewards, you still get keycodes and arkforge for the score you had when it fails, but no weapon or mod, and there's no pop up telling you how many keys/af you got, but you can find it in the rewards tab or whatever it is called in chat, for me that's tab 4

stefb42
11-10-2014, 03:27 AM
This is not a new problem.

Other events spawning can cause current ones to just go poof.

I don't think any other events can squash a major arkfall though, it's major arkfalls that tend to squash major/minor arkbreaks and minor arkfalls, though I might be wrong but I've never seen a major arkfall squashed by another event

crazyged
11-10-2014, 03:29 AM
I don't think any other events can squash a major arkfall though, it's major arkfalls that tend to squash major/minor arkbreaks and minor arkfalls, though I might be wrong but I've never seen a major arkfall squashed by another event

True - could be the timer thing, then.

stefb42
11-10-2014, 04:04 AM
True - could be the timer thing, then.

If they were playing on xbox eu then I can most likely verify it was indeed timers as I was at those events, hulker hell major in san Fran timer ran out on 5th crystal, 2 hulker hells before it failed at final stage

Lubber
11-10-2014, 04:26 AM
Timers. Pay attention for that. They are exclusive for each of the minors and after the last minor there is 20 mins for the final stage (including the time to ride there).
I am on PC EU and I have witnessed few HH majors ended when time expired. It usually happens when there is not enough people that know what to do (there may be tons of permanent noobs, but those of no use), because of late night hours, or when there are two Hulker Hell majors at the same time and people split.
By the way, yesterday I was at a Hulker Hell major where we manage to kill last hulker with 6 seconds left on a timer... That was a pleasant surprise, cause I thought we would fail as all things went on.

stefb42
11-10-2014, 04:50 AM
4seconds I about the absolute minimum you can end arkfalls at, finished 1hh with 4 seconds left and it ended as intended, finished one with 2seconds remaining and there was no weapon/mod reward or result screen, I think it might have something to do with the counter dropping to 3 seconds on the final kill, like you have 4 minutes left, make the final kill and the timer drops to 3 seconds, well I think if it's already 3 seconds or below, the timer doesn't change and the event doesn't have time to end properly and goes down as a fail, this actually happens on all major af though you're more likely to see it at hulker hell or the monolith

Baines
11-10-2014, 07:07 AM
PC-NA was approaching unplayable yesterday, and Hulker Hells were one of the most obvious issues.

Overall, I tried to play three. The first two glitched badly. The first didn't even display a timer or the event name for me. The first and second had hulkers teleporting, moonwalking, and glitching through scenery. Both failed from time over. As for the third, the boss hulker arkfall never happened at all. As we neared the end of the fifth wave of the final minor, with time left on the clock, the whole event simply ended without a scoreboard.