PDA

View Full Version : Can't link my xbox 360 to glyph account. Please help...

Cryptic Effect
11-12-2014, 02:45 AM
Here is my issue,

I am trying to link my xbox 360 to my glyph account but when I enter my 15 digit code to link it comes back with the error that the console is already linked but it is not linked to my account. At one time it was linked to my account but that was my old xbox until the fan burned out and I had a second xbox, which I now use, and have never linked this xbox to my account or any others for that matter. Why is this happening.
:confused:

stefb42
11-12-2014, 03:41 AM
Got a feeling when you link your console, you're actually linking your gamertag, a friend of mine had to replace his console fairly recently and was still able to claim all season 2 codes, which means he was still linked even though it was a different console

Maybe someone might be able to confirm this for you

Bentu
11-12-2014, 06:38 AM
Got a feeling when you link your console, you're actually linking your gamertag, a friend of mine had to replace his console fairly recently and was still able to claim all season 2 codes, which means he was still linked even though it was a different console

Maybe someone might be able to confirm this for you

I recently got a new xbox 360 and just put the disc in and off playing so I'd assume it's GT specific.

Cryptic Effect
11-12-2014, 11:22 AM
I recently got a new xbox 360 and just put the disc in and off playing so I'd assume it's GT specific.

I looked at my account and I don't have xbox 360 or xbox live account linked to it.

Is their any way I can get help with getting my xbox account linked to my glyph account because I've been trying to link but it tells me it's already linked to an account.

stefb42
11-12-2014, 12:42 PM
You might be able to get one of the cs to help you if you post in the issues and bugs forum, or if you've made a recent purchase at the bit store or have active patron pass you MAY be able to access live chat support, though many ppl with recent purchases are still having trouble accessing it,

Or you could submit a ticket, though even if they do reply it will be a copy paste reply telling you how to link your console, though they did sort out my shadow war issue from a ticket so you never know

You could try all 3, more chance of it being resolved that way

Cryptic Effect
11-12-2014, 01:11 PM
You might be able to get one of the cs to help you if you post in the issues and bugs forum, or if you've made a recent purchase at the bit store or have active patron pass you MAY be able to access live chat support, though many ppl with recent purchases are still having trouble accessing it,

Or you could submit a ticket, though even if they do reply it will be a copy paste reply telling you how to link your console, though they did sort out my shadow war issue from a ticket so you never know

You could try all 3, more chance of it being resolved that way

Just did the first and the third things you mentioned and the second isn't an option because never bought patron pass and only purchase I made from bit store was 2 months ago for an inventory increase.

Atticus Batman
11-13-2014, 06:46 PM
Just did the first and the third things you mentioned and the second isn't an option because never bought patron pass and only purchase I made from bit store was 2 months ago for an inventory increase.

Did you doublecheck here to see if it is linked?
https://defiancepc.trionworlds.com/account/profile/account-links!input.action

If that shows you as linked then unlink and link with the newest link code, if it isn't linked then link. My only other suggestion is to contact phantasietrion.

{EDIT} Just saw that a Cs is helping you with it in your post on the bug sub-forum

http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?176872-problem-with-linking-my-xbox-360-to-glyph-account&p=1637639#post1637639

Cryptic Effect
11-13-2014, 06:58 PM
No it wasn't linked some how it got linked to an old account that I used to use but couldn't remember the info for the account after I did some digging in my other emails I finally found which it was linked to. Like I said I don't know how it got linked to it, but it doesn't matter now that I figured it out and now if any ego codes come out in the future I will be able to redeem them and use them on my xbox character.

Atticus Batman
11-13-2014, 07:00 PM
No it wasn't linked some how it got linked to an old account that I used to use but couldn't remember the info for the account after I did some digging in my other emails I finally found which it was linked to. Like I said I don't know how it got linked to it, but it doesn't matter now that I figured it out and now if any ego codes come out in the future I will be able to redeem them and use them on my xbox character.

Well that is good to hear. :)

Cryptic Effect
11-13-2014, 07:02 PM
Well that is good to hear. :)
defiantly agree.