PDA

View Full Version : shield prices

whit
11-12-2014, 04:15 PM
I am looking to raise scrip to buy a 5K ego respark ARK regen. I think I will need something in the 2M region, is that about right ? I have an EXL darkest hour shield that I could sell, 5876 ego, wetwork synergy, capacity 24473. What do think this EXL shield is worth ?

Yama Kamikaze
11-12-2014, 04:49 PM
more than the respark, imo. But again that's imo.

Atticus Batman
11-12-2014, 07:56 PM
more than the respark, imo. But again that's imo.

On Xbox Na, I've seen respark arks go for 1 mill to 4mill, and the EXL darkest hour for for 6mill to 10 mill. But have no clue about Ps3. I do know though that if you looked at the various different systems that Xbox's market is normally 40% to 90% higher than the other 2 systems. So I guess I can't help you much.

duction
11-13-2014, 03:27 AM
The EU Xbox server is so dead trading is none existent, I bought my respark regen ARK for 200k and was told are you sure you want to pay that much!? Lol

hiban
11-13-2014, 03:45 AM
On Xbox Na, I've seen respark arks go for 1 mill to 4mill, and the EXL darkest hour for for 6mill to 10 mill.

Wow! so much market speculation on there!

whit
11-13-2014, 05:42 AM
On Xbox Na, I've seen respark arks go for 1 mill to 4mill, and the EXL darkest hour for for 6mill to 10 mill

I don't normally trade so I don't know about prices on my EU PS3 platform, though I thought I saw in chat a respark ark go for 2M. I thought the darkest hour would be at least the same value, but if it is worth a lot more I should hang onto it. It is a very high capacity but I prefer quicker recharge. I think I will try it with a HF blaster pistol as a second weapon to give me some lifesteal recharge when I need it.

Atticus Batman
11-13-2014, 04:20 PM
I don't normally trade so I don't know about prices on my EU PS3 platform, though I thought I saw in chat a respark ark go for 2M. I thought the darkest hour would be at least the same value, but if it is worth a lot more I should hang onto it. It is a very high capacity but I prefer quicker recharge. I think I will try it with a HF blaster pistol as a second weapon to give me some lifesteal recharge when I need it.

Just remember not to take the Xbox prices seriously. They are WAY too high in my opinion, but lots of Xbox players are so obsessed with getting what (they think) is the best gear, that they will even spend lots of real money on it if needed. I saw somebody offer to buy a 100$ Microsoft gift card to trade the code to somebody who had the gun they wanted. Whoopie, a 7.2 crit wolfie! There is no gun in this game worth 100$ cash!

konstantinov
11-13-2014, 05:54 PM
Just remember not to take the Xbox prices seriously. They are WAY too high in my opinion, but lots of Xbox players are so obsessed with getting what (they think) is the best gear, that they will even spend lots of real money on it if needed. I saw somebody offer to buy a 100$ Microsoft gift card to trade the code to somebody who had the gun they wanted. Whoopie, a 7.2 crit wolfie! There is no gun in this game worth 100$ cash!

Someone on PS3 NA offered $400 or $450 for a respark regen v ark. This was before the jackpot days when only a handful of us had them.

Atticus Batman
11-13-2014, 06:33 PM
Someone on PS3 NA offered $400 or $450 for a respark regen v ark. This was before the jackpot days when only a handful of us had them.

People be crazy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKpQRjj_WbU

konstantinov
11-13-2014, 06:57 PM
People be crazy!

Yup you know this!

Atticus Batman
11-13-2014, 06:59 PM
Yup you know this!

Not a big country fan but that song is accurate.

J8 Sky
11-13-2014, 10:06 PM
There is no gun in this game worth 100$ cash!
but 600 inventory slots may be worth it :rolleyes:

Atticus Batman
11-13-2014, 10:10 PM
but 600 inventory slots may be worth it :rolleyes:

You offering to buy them for me? :)

konstantinov
11-14-2014, 04:35 PM
You offering to buy them for me? :)

I just started playing defiance again (2 days ago) and I was able to turn my f2p arkforge into a respark regen v ark. Granted it was from a friend but still. It's sad to think it's easier to get the rarest shield on PS3 NA then spend countless hours saving up 1k arkforge.