PDA

View Full Version : Get me up to date please.

Illyios
11-14-2014, 03:04 AM
I haven't played in over 2 months. Was wondering if it's even worth it to get any updates..since I deleted everything from my HD since Destiny's release.

So ya, just tell me if it's worth getting them again or how broken it is. Thanks.

Brindled
11-14-2014, 03:07 AM
I haven't played in over 2 months. Was wondering if it's even worth it to get any updates..since I deleted everything from my HD since Destiny's release.

So ya, just tell me if it's worth getting them again or how broken it is. Thanks.

As it is, it's just like you left it. If you didn't like it then, enough to uninstall, there's nothing that would cause you to come back. I will say there's less connectivity issues, though and aftermath is just around the corner. Xbox should be free2play soon too.

Illyios
11-14-2014, 03:12 AM
As it is, it's just like you left it. If you didn't like it then, enough to uninstall, there's nothing that would cause you to come back. I will say there's less connectivity issues, though and aftermath is just around the corner. Xbox should be free2play soon too.
Alrighty, was curious as if they were able to make it seem good again. I'm surprised that there's less connectivity issues, do you mean you DC a lot less?

Edit: Was wondering because I did buy the season pass..so..ya. lol