PDA

View Full Version : Game becoming a bit boring + 2 Questions

LegendaryU2K
11-14-2014, 05:14 PM
My question is, looking at this:
http://www.defiancedata.com/page.php?id=15

Why can't we buy the following mods from vendors: Electrical, Syphon?
And how come there isn't any other guns which uses Corrosive?, but that smaller pistol?

Anyways, is it just me or this game getting a bit bored?
What i mean is, its fun no doubt, believe me. Its just half the time there's nothing to do. My highest character is 2000+ and i haven't touch any of the season episodes ( I'm saving them until ego 3800 ) and i don't play too many main missions ( saving the rest of them until ego 3000 ). So i mostly play side missions, some challenges, and of course the main events (arkfalls, seiges, swarms ) and i just like exploring ( i believe i only seen about 35% of the whole game map ) . And its fun to build up my characters. .

But i said this before , this game needs more evens to do. Like 4 more major events we all can get together and play in. Also this game needs more vehicles to buy , and more customization like creating our characters and able to use skins on guns, customization for our clothes and headgear. Really just add more events first please. This game is fun, i just can't find myself playing too long anymore when I'm playing. I play maybe 2-3 hours a day or when i can now, sometimes an hour. Anyways, that's it i guess. :cool:

Atticus Batman
11-14-2014, 05:28 PM
My question is, looking at this:
http://www.defiancedata.com/page.php?id=15

Why can't we buy the following mods from vendors: Electrical, Syphon?
And how come there isn't any other guns which uses Corrosive?, but that smaller pistol?

Anyways, is it just me or this game getting a bit bored?
What i mean is, its fun no doubt, believe me. Its just half the time there's nothing to do. My highest character is 2000+ and i haven't touch any of the season episodes ( I'm saving them until ego 3800 ) and i don't play too many main missions ( saving the rest of them until ego 3000 ). So i mostly play side missions, some challenges, and of course the main events (arkfalls, seiges, swarms ) and i just like exploring ( i believe i only seen about 35% of the whole game map ) . And its fun to build up my characters. .

But i said this before , this game needs more evens to do. Like 4 more major events we all can get together and play in. Also this game needs more vehicles to buy , and more customization like creating our characters and able to use skins on guns, customization for our clothes and headgear. Really just add more events first please. This game is fun, i just can't find myself playing too long anymore when I'm playing. I play maybe 2-3 hours a day or when i can now, sometimes an hour. Anyways, that's it i guess. :cool:

Corrosive was removed from the game. That gun does radiation, just has the obsolete corrosive symbol. That page even says it is a removed nano, and corrosives ingame do radiation damage.

There aren't other nano converters because the devs don't want us to have them, something about how everyone would ALL be running with the favored nano of the month.

The game is boring because you choose to limit what you do. I do events and Co-ops. I also just run around and kill everything I see moving, and do restart missions on occasion. If you are bored with the game you got a few choices: Quit limiting what available content you do; take a break from the game; or find somebody to play with/talk to. This game can be more fun if you are talking to somebody while playing it, even if they aren't in the game.

Dixie Cougar
11-14-2014, 05:59 PM
There aren't other nano converters because the devs don't want us to have them, something about how everyone would ALL be running with the favored nano of the month.

Pretty sure electric and syphon haven't been the FNOTM since before the nano revamp, and syphon in particular is pretty much dead to anyone who has a hellfire gun.

WanWhiteWolf
11-14-2014, 06:44 PM
Pretty sure electric and syphon haven't been the FNOTM since before the nano revamp, and syphon in particular is pretty much dead to anyone who has a hellfire gun.

Yep. I mean...a fire weapon does almost the same damage vs shield as syphon. Vs health is not even worth comparing.

They should put syp with -5% from base.

SirServed
11-14-2014, 06:44 PM
To add on, you sacrifice the Magazine slot in your weapon to gain the converted nano effect. This lowers the dps potential of your weapon in most cases.

LegendaryU2K
11-14-2014, 07:14 PM
Well all good i guess, not sure what i plan to do atm. after playing this game for 6 months, things i really want to see in the game, is not there . I had this issue with APB Reloaded and Crimecraft, APB had the customization i wanted, but the game lack everything else, so i quit that 8 months ago. Crimecraft has the most content, but lack well everything else, not to mention its pay to enjoy, so i quit that 6 months ago. Defiance has everything i wanted from APB and Crimecraft, but Defiance lacks overall customization and other stuff which just needs to be there. I'm mostly into customization games, but it also has to have everything else, something which Saints row 3 and 4 does, and Hellgate london/Global.

Not going to quit defiance, because when Im wide awake which atm i am not, and i haven't played in about 2 days, when i do come back its fun. So the game isn't boring, but the stuff which i want the most to see in the game isn't there, which makes the game gets boring a bit. So i will just break from time to time and come back when im in the mood. If defiance had the character customization and vehicle customization like saints row and apb though, this game would be more fun to play all the time. I'm just obsessed with overall customization stuff, hell i play eve online just to make characters and i can stay making a character for like 2-3 hours.

Peace