PDA

View Full Version : LoL sim fail

HighTech
11-14-2014, 06:24 PM
4004,913 were the cords I went to to fight the Mech hunter, what happened when I showed up? Oh I got out of my car and fell through the ground and splash into water, then I was teleported back to Happy Pow. lol Now there' is a bug if I ever saw one.

stefb42
11-14-2014, 06:33 PM
At least it spawned you safe, I exited one of the season 2 maps and fell through the main world ground, fell for a while then respawned where I exited the map and fell through again and again and again.....you get the drift, had to log out to make it stop

Bonehead
11-14-2014, 08:06 PM
It's a feature!

PhantasieTrion
11-14-2014, 08:39 PM
4004,913 were the cords I went to to fight the Mech hunter, what happened when I showed up? Oh I got out of my car and fell through the ground and splash into water, then I was teleported back to Happy Pow. lol Now there' is a bug if I ever saw one.

Its likely just a hole in the geometry - no collision - meaning you fall through. If there happened to be water beneath, once you hit the max depth you extract. If there is no water, you should hit a fail safe to teleport you.

Ill pass the coords onto an artist - which are exactly what we need - should be an easy fix.

HighTech
11-14-2014, 09:15 PM
Its likely just a hole in the geometry - no collision - meaning you fall through. If there happened to be water beneath, once you hit the max depth you extract. If there is no water, you should hit a fail safe to teleport you.

Ill pass the coords onto an artist - which are exactly what we need - should be an easy fix.

Thanks I found it entertaining to say the least, it was in the area of the cords the cords are not exact. lol

JadedSinn
11-15-2014, 02:27 AM
have the same thing happen from time to time comeoing out of the warmasters but i dont ever get the chance to pull up the cords befor im ported. hmmm its a mean bug. whats sad. is theres some areas u can fall in. that dont have the depth water port thingy. so u get stuck swiming around in a blocked off area till u port out manualy.

HighTech
11-15-2014, 10:27 AM
have the same thing happen from time to time comeoing out of the warmasters but i dont ever get the chance to pull up the cords befor im ported. hmmm its a mean bug. whats sad. is theres some areas u can fall in. that dont have the depth water port thingy. so u get stuck swiming around in a blocked off area till u port out manualy.

The biggest issue with holes that I see, is the map is big. Finding them can be an accident, I tend to know most of the map so I can get the general location and give a round about. With the Mech it was easy I just used the center cords and stated it is in the area.