PDA

View Full Version : EGO Progression Chart

Ryker Vorton
11-17-2014, 12:35 PM
As per JadedSinn request, here it is, i hope i didn't pass anything up, please check the numbers in case there could be any errors.

As i don't have neither Gunslinger nor 7th Legion DLCs i researched their pursuit rewards on the net.

Grayed numbers between parenthesis are sub-totals for each section (to make easier calcs) At the end of the chart are the totals for time trial related rewards, PVP related rewards and the DLC rewards (counting all 5 DLCs)

Theres is a PDF version of this chart with selectable text, Download link at the end of this post.

http://www.rvphotography.co/share/defiance/EGO-Chart.jpg

Download Links:
JPG Image (http://www.rvphotography.co/share/defiance/EGO-Chart.jpg)

PDF Version (http://www.rvphotography.co/share/defiance/EGO-Chart.pdf)

Bonehead
11-17-2014, 12:40 PM
Outstanding work Ryker. Gold star and a +10 for sure.

Skape
11-17-2014, 12:45 PM
I am so glad i did not see this before i got close to 5900. It would have overwhelmed me and I would have given up! ;)

2 more pursuits and I have everything done. Hours played in PVP and 5 more echelon daily quests!

stefb42
11-17-2014, 12:47 PM
How many ego points were in the pursuits that are no longer available?I know I have 25 extra points, just wondered if that was all of them

DEATHBRINGER210
11-17-2014, 12:48 PM
never ever doing the races or the rest of the hot shots never!

Ryker Vorton
11-17-2014, 12:54 PM
Glad to be helpful :D

How many ego points were in the pursuits that are no longer available?I know I have 25 extra points, just wondered if that was all of them

According to Defiancedata those were 35 EGO points from some removed Season1 episode pursuits.

JadedSinn
11-17-2014, 01:05 PM
wow... add in the 200 from the upcomeing aftermath and there is 6135 ? ego levels o.o wow. thats alot. hmm. thanks ryker for doing this.

now people can see what there ego might be with the removel of pvp and such. so figure ya im no good at math lol its alot. o.o wow. and from the look of it right now in order to reach the cap u need to have all of the DLCS

hmmm that is problum matic.

ima save this and use it as refrance for what i have left o.o this could be used for the newer players that want to know what there egos will be when thy get to certen levels. and alow them to figure out what thy need to do nad how to do it...

so much data... pass this on to estew. so he can use it on his site. :)

Keeper Riff
11-17-2014, 01:16 PM
I think pursuits which require a silver reward in a race should be separated from gold ones. You know, many people can score a Silver but can't score a Gold for various reasons.

Ryker Vorton
11-17-2014, 01:23 PM
I think pursuits which require a silver reward in a race should be separated from gold ones. You know, many people can score a Silver but can't score a Gold for various reasons.

That's quite easy, only the Pedal To Metal group requires gold, the others are all Silver.

JadedSinn
11-17-2014, 01:24 PM
im still a strong beleaver that we shouldnt be forced into doing them at all. may want to argue that theres a reason behind the races. but it has nothign to do with the story let alone anything to do with the game its self. a car was added to move around faster on the map thats about all

pvp was added for people that like pvpv but agine it has nothing to do with story of the game let alone why its part of it.

it shouldnt be a requierment to reach max ego cap.

anyweay. the creat is grweat :) i love it. im going to work with it to figure out the egos i have left and what ones i can do to get them. it will help others do the same

Dixie Cougar
11-17-2014, 01:43 PM
Thanks for making this, the one on defiance data was getting outdated.

im still a strong beleaver that we shouldnt be forced into doing them at all. may want to argue that theres a reason behind the races. but it has nothign to do with the story let alone anything to do with the game its self. a car was added to move around faster on the map thats about all

pvp was added for people that like pvpv but agine it has nothing to do with story of the game let alone why its part of it.

it shouldnt be a requierment to reach max ego cap.

anyweay. the creat is grweat :) i love it. im going to work with it to figure out the egos i have left and what ones i can do to get them. it will help others do the same

Agreed. I've also had a roller since day 2 and I don't care for the ATV. I'm not too worried about it for now with weapon damage pretty much capping at 5500 though.

JadedSinn
11-17-2014, 01:52 PM
Thanks for making this, the one on defiance data was getting outdated.

Agreed. I've also had a roller since day 2 and I don't care for the ATV. I'm not too worried about it for now with weapon damage pretty much capping at 5500 though.

i still havent compleated alot of the minor persuites on that list :) hell i still need to get all my data recoders lol iv been playing over a year sence a little befor DLC 2 and i stil dont have them all lol only missing san fran hehe some of them are just lazyness. kill xxx ammout with sniper. kill xx ammount with saw.. kill xxx amout with AR . ect small easy to do ones.

at most ill cap at just about 5500 maybe 2 or 3 over it.

Xaat Xuun
11-17-2014, 05:24 PM
thank you for creating this . . . thank you, thank you

As per JadedSinn request, here it is, i hope i didn't pass anything up, please check the numbers in case there could be any errors.

As i don't have neither Gunslinger nor 7th Legion DLCs i researched their pursuit rewards on the net.

Grayed numbers between parenthesis are sub-totals for each section (to make easier calcs) At the end of the chart are the totals for time trial related rewards, PVP related rewards and the DLC rewards (counting all 5 DLCs)

Theres is a PDF version of this chart with selectable text, Download link at the end of this post.

Download Links:
JPG Image (http://www.rvphotography.co/share/defiance/EGO-Chart.jpg)

PDF Version (http://www.rvphotography.co/share/defiance/EGO-Chart.pdf)

Ryker Vorton
11-18-2014, 08:58 AM
thank you for creating this . . . thank you, thank you

You are welcome :) Glad it is helpful

Vega
01-02-2015, 08:19 AM
          

Fuzzy
01-02-2015, 08:29 AM
Hey Ryker, any chance of updating this list? The second half of season 2 content adds some points to the lot. This chart is a great reference guide. Cheers!

The Ego Rating page on Defiance Data should be up to date: http://www.defiancedata.com/page.php?id=222

Vega
01-03-2015, 05:53 AM