PDA

View Full Version : On top of the Stratocarrier

crazyged
11-18-2014, 04:42 AM
Booked off work and bored...

swFyBIdohpU

Dixie Cougar
11-18-2014, 04:50 AM
The Melekesh will finish off the stratocarrier, and all the remaining E-Rep soldiers! You humans and Votofoja are worthless!

crazyged
11-18-2014, 04:57 AM
The Melekesh will finish off the stratocarrier, and all the remaining E-Rep soldiers! You humans and Votofoja are worthless!

Aah, but we can teleport through invisible barriers and land on top of spacecraft! :D

crasher
11-18-2014, 07:19 AM
Aah, but we can teleport through invisible barriers and land on top of spacecraft! :D

I've NEVER been able to get there on my own.
I've always relied on the kindness of strangers, (and since you're reading this forum, you know how strange DEFI players can be), and ported to them.

crazyged
11-18-2014, 07:28 AM
I've NEVER been able to get there on my own.
I've always relied on the kindness of strangers, (and since you're reading this forum, you know how strange DEFI players can be), and ported to them.

Well, I have a toon on NA, so I can show you the route. The hardest part is the very first car jump - from there, it's fairly easy to get to the jump point onto the carrier. For some reason, I couldn't do it exactly how it's shown in the Youtube vids, but I think my route actually gets you there quicker.

Yhou
11-20-2014, 06:49 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swFyBIdohpU

Hi Sachek, this area has been entered into by a former player of United Legions 'Flamebolt925' on NA server about August last year. Re Video: 'How to get out of the Map' after this one.
He invited me to come and see what was on the other side with him along with a player 'Sakumi'. We jumped in our cars and drove as far north but towards the right side. We discovered a great beige colored plain, flat and runs to the edge of no return. Once we went off that edge, the game respawned us back to near Parabba's Farm. It was quite an interesting adventure to say the least. During those times, many were out to discover unknown places. However, I think the reason that people never did any video's of them were either because they didn't have a recording device or more than likely, they didn't want to air it in fear that Trion would block it off and their fun would be ended by sharing these new discoveries.

There is one place which I'm sure that I know that I know, that no one has been there. There is only one way in and I had many teleport to me once I was in to show them. Some even took screenshots of the place to reminisce of this occasion. As far as I know many other places have been discovered but not told. I have been to many but kept my word to say nothing :)

Your clip of San Fran area is where "The Museum" was before the game got going. Something went wrong and Trion removed it. Apparently it was an amazing place :)

Someone, who replied to this post also knows an amazing place we both went to. I did in fact record it, but that is kept quiet. It happened November last year. There was a female player who we both knew well, that no longer plays which discovered places not mentioned here.

All in all, thank you for your clips too :)

Btw, look at how I added your clip. (Open: 'Reply with Quote' and copy the format) If you do this format you will be able to enlarge all your future clips. :)

crazyged
11-21-2014, 12:37 AM

Yeah, I've been exploring all over and Defiance is full of all sort of secret places, some even deliberate (Hint: Really tall building in SF...)

And thanks for the video tip - nice to have it work properly! :D