PDA

View Full Version : Inventory question. Help!

Delta 4 0
11-18-2014, 01:43 PM
Inventory question

So I am ego 4300 and i have put in all the codes for the inventory slots witch brings me to 70ish slots open, how ever on my buddy’s profile he is a low ego and has not put in the codes and has over 100 slots.. Can someone please help me figure this out lol.

PhantasieTrion
11-18-2014, 01:47 PM
Inventory question

So I am ego 4300 and i have put in all the codes for the inventory slots witch brings me to 70ish slots open, how ever on my buddy’s profile he is a low ego and has not put in the codes and has over 100 slots.. Can someone please help me figure this out lol.

Hi Delta

Have you checked your claim items? You may need to claim your extra slots.

--Phantasie

Delta 4 0
11-18-2014, 01:50 PM
I have and there isnt anything there, i just found it weird that he is new and has those slots and iv been playing since it came out for Xbox haha, is there something im not doing or missing?

PhantasieTrion
11-18-2014, 02:00 PM
If hes a newer xbox player who just purchased the game, there was a bug where some players got 35 extra inventory slots. Since it was a bug, we didn't take those slots away from the players who benefited from it. He was likely one of them. I assume his account was created in the last few months?

--Phantasie

Delta 4 0
11-18-2014, 02:21 PM
Yea hes new so thats most likely whats up, well i was hoping i would find a code or something that i didnt know about but its cool lol thank you for all the help.

jerdan
11-18-2014, 03:01 PM
Regards to this question: I have another...I think this was answered somewhere else and do apologize in advance. In regards to the Season One Arkhunter Codes, as a paid customer, will those ever be available to other paid gamers again or are they just gone for good now. I only ask, because I am getting a lot of those questions to me. I tell them they were removed with the implementation of the Season 2 Arkhunter Codes and won't be back...but it would be nice to have an absolute on this.

Thanks

Atticus Batman
11-18-2014, 10:10 PM
Regards to this question: I have another...I think this was answered somewhere else and do apologize in advance. In regards to the Season One Arkhunter Codes, as a paid customer, will those ever be available to other paid gamers again or are they just gone for good now. I only ask, because I am getting a lot of those questions to me. I tell them they were removed with the implementation of the Season 2 Arkhunter Codes and won't be back...but it would be nice to have an absolute on this.

Thanks
The old ark codes are obsolete and not making a comeback last I knew. Instead they switched codes to a one week limited availability for Season 2. So far it looks like that is they way they plan on keeping it.