PDA

View Full Version : Legendary item not encripted.

Crack
11-18-2014, 02:38 PM
I have a jp Regen ARK shield that went to claims and after clearing space I claimed it. I later noticed it was missing the encription. I submitted an in-game ticket and after lengthy wait they did reply but said there was nothing they could do about it. Why cant they just remove the shield from my inventory and replace it with an encripted one???

HelpIveBeenRenamed
11-19-2014, 01:26 AM
The exact same thing has happened to me I have a JP regen ARK that is unencrypted too as it went into claims.

it needs sorting out

Crack
11-19-2014, 05:26 AM
The exact same thing has happened to me I have a JP regen ARK that is unencrypted too as it went into claims.

it needs sorting out

Yep it does because I noticed that the shield is missing quite a bit of capacity compared to my other resparks that are lower ego...

Lubber
11-19-2014, 07:19 AM
http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?173682-Some-legendary-items-are-not-encrypted-still&p=1613981&viewfull=1#post1613981

I keep telling it for months since encryption was introduced. No reaction from devs.

alienstookmybeer
11-19-2014, 10:35 AM
I found a few scattered in my inventory that I picked up within the last month:

Witch Hexer and a Hellfire Quick Repeater from the Halloween events that went through claims
Respark Regen IV that came from a faction supply crate (believe Soleptor) that may have gone through claims
VBI Tacc Autopistol that very likely came from a T4 lockbox and may have gone through claims

Would be nice if they could find a way to fix this. Maybe enable the Upgrade Rarity option for orange unencrypted weapons in the salvage matrix for free just to add the 3% bonus from encryption (similar to when they enabled the Reroll Mastery for weapons that were bugged and had no mastery bonus even after the mass fix).

Atticus Batman
11-19-2014, 04:35 PM
I found a few scattered in my inventory that I picked up within the last month:

Witch Hexer and a Hellfire Quick Repeater from the Halloween events that went through claims
Respark Regen IV that came from a faction supply crate (believe Soleptor) that may have gone through claims
VBI Tacc Autopistol that very likely came from a T4 lockbox and may have gone through claims

Would be nice if they could find a way to fix this. Maybe enable the Upgrade Rarity option for orange unencrypted weapons in the salvage matrix for free just to add the 3% bonus from encryption (similar to when they enabled the Reroll Mastery for weapons that were bugged and had no mastery bonus even after the mass fix).

I had a tacc autopistol with that issue. Since I didn't care for any of it's rolls I sold it cheap (10k) to somebody who wanted a legendary pistol of any kind because he loves pistols but never saw an on one.