PDA

View Full Version : I like things that go boom

BeardedGent
04-03-2013, 08:53 PM
So, I've been looking at the EGO grid and I notice that there are quite a few perks around explosions. So, I found myself a blue grenade launcher and I enjoy using it but the ammo reserve is quite limited. My question, to those of you that are further along, are there launchers or other explosive weapons that have a bigger ammo pool?

Also, I'm not impressed with Decoy. It CAN be useful but on the times you really need it, like surrounded by real nasties, it dies quick even when points are pumped into it. I'm considering Overcharge and walking over to some of the defensive perks. Striking a balance between defense and offense.

Sark
04-03-2013, 08:58 PM
So, I've been looking at the EGO grid and I notice that there are quite a few perks around explosions. So, I found myself a blue grenade launcher and I enjoy using it but the ammo reserve is quite limited. My question, to those of you that are further along, are there launchers or other explosive weapons that have a bigger ammo pool?

Also, I'm not impressed with Decoy. It CAN be useful but on the times you really need it, like surrounded by real nasties, it dies quick even when points are pumped into it. I'm considering Overcharge and walking over to some of the defensive perks. Striking a balance between defense and offense.
There are a lot of perks that are tied in with ammo+explosions. Blow up ****, get ammo.

Travie
04-03-2013, 08:59 PM
The best I've found so far is the VBI CS-X cluster shot. It's a shotgun that fires a grenade with 800 damage, so it has the same reserve as all other shotguns.

BeardedGent
04-03-2013, 09:02 PM
The best I've found so far is the VBI CS-X cluster shot. It's a shotgun that fires a grenade with 800 damage, so it has the same reserve as all other shotguns.

Does it count as a shotgun or "detonator"? Do its rounds count for explosive perks? I mean, what would they even consider a grenade launching shotgun? Other than badass, I mean.

Travie
04-03-2013, 09:08 PM
Does it count as a shotgun or "detonator"? Do its rounds count for explosive perks? I mean, what would they even consider a grenade launching shotgun? Other than badass, I mean.

Sorry, but I don't use those perks so I can't answer :(