PDA

View Full Version : Question regarding upcoming change

Psycroww
11-23-2014, 02:34 PM
With syphon now being changed from -25% dmg reduction to -10% dmg reduction (which is much needed), will the proc be boosted as well? Or will that ever be added in the future? Because I don't think the damage reduction of 25% was the issue, regardless of how much damage or non damage the weapon does, if it doesn't proc, what is the use?

SirServed
11-23-2014, 03:09 PM
The Damage reduction was the issue. The worst any other nano is taxed is 10% on the card. Syphon is taxed 25% and its perks only grant 6% additional bonus compared to the other nanos that grant 15% or more effectiveness to their respective effects.

Ryker Vorton
11-23-2014, 04:10 PM
This makes me wonder if the "fix" will be applied retroactively to all existing weapons with syphon or only to those generated after the patch

Quebra Regra
11-23-2014, 04:33 PM
This makes me wonder if the "fix" will be applied retroactively to all existing weapons with syphon or only to those generated after the patch

um, that better be across the board.

Atticus Batman
11-23-2014, 04:35 PM

Nano changes have always been across the board. so that shouldn't be an issue.

crazyged
11-24-2014, 12:34 AM
Nano changes have always been across the board. so that shouldn't be an issue.

Nice - I can dust off my rather ancient Assassin Tachmag again!