PDA

View Full Version : Servers down?

Azimov
11-23-2014, 03:44 PM
Not able to connect from Atlanta area, just wondering.

Azimov
11-23-2014, 04:24 PM
Able to connect now.

Graywolfe
11-23-2014, 06:37 PM
Not sure but last night I had a heck of a time getting on. Kept giving me a 1014 error i think it was or DCing me right after i got on. Finally it got back to normal and i was able to stay on, as long as a group didnt use a BMG anyway lol :).

tazygill
11-24-2014, 02:33 AM
I believe Cloak can make you shield start regenerating. So having a high amount and high recharge rate is good as you can skip the slow charge up time....!!!

Atticus Batman
11-24-2014, 02:36 AM
I believe Cloak can make you shield start regenerating. So having a high amount and high recharge rate is good as you can skip the slow charge up time....!!!

Huh? I think this is the wrong thread or you read the title wrong, Lol, it happens. Nobody was talking about shields. It is about the game servers not letting them online.

crasher
11-24-2014, 08:57 AM

Huh? I think this is the wrong thread or you read the title wrong, Lol, it happens. Nobody was talking about shields. It is about the game servers not letting them online.

Bluto: What? Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!
Otter: [to Boon] Germans?
Boon: Forget it, he's rolling.
Bluto: And it ain't over now. 'Cause when the goin' gets tough...
[thinks hard of something to say]
Bluto: The tough get goin'! Who's with me? Let's go!
[Bluto runs out, alone; then returns]

BlackTalons
11-24-2014, 09:33 AM
Not sure but last night I had a heck of a time getting on. Kept giving me a 1014 error i think it was or DCing me right after i got on. Finally it got back to normal and i was able to stay on, as long as a group didnt use a BMG anyway lol :).

I think he's talking about the futility of using BMGs so long as you have cloak equipped.