PDA

View Full Version : Question About Rolls

jesseisabeastt
11-25-2014, 05:21 PM
Do recoil rolls not multiply from the base?

I have an EMC Service rifle, with .31 base bloom. I put a t5 on it and now its .16 bloom respectively.

I have another with the blue recoil, bringing it to .10 bloom. If i throw a t5 on this it shows my bloom after mod will be .7

I understand if the base was .10 that would be right. But i thought rolls dont count toward the base. So shouldnt i be losing .15 bloom just like the other one?

Is this new? Or have recoil rolls always altered the "base" number.

Lubber
11-26-2014, 07:45 AM
I guess it may be because bloom not equals recoil. Bloom is more complex stat?

You should also remember, that the "base" stat shown is already modified by skill bonuses.

In general I am rather disappointed how weapon stats are reflected in this Game. Lots of important are invisible ones (like crit mult on shotguns or full damage radius on explosives), while some useless are shown (like bloom on shotguns or reload on BMGs).

konstantinov
11-26-2014, 07:54 AM
Do recoil rolls not multiply from the base?

I have an EMC Service rifle, with .31 base bloom. I put a t5 on it and now its .16 bloom respectively.

I have another with the blue recoil, bringing it to .10 bloom. If i throw a t5 on this it shows my bloom after mod will be .7

I understand if the base was .10 that would be right. But i thought rolls dont count toward the base. So shouldnt i be losing .15 bloom just like the other one?

Is this new? Or have recoil rolls always altered the "base" number.

Maybe it's using the same reload theoretical math formula.