PDA

View Full Version : The Aftermath has Arrived!

Scapes
11-25-2014, 05:30 PM
http://www.trionworlds.com/defiance/wp-content/uploads/sites/5/2014/11/aftermath_blog_header_720x332.jpg (http://www.trionworlds.com/defiance/en/11/25/the-aftermath-has-arrived)

Defiance Season 2 has not gone quietly into the night! Silicon Valley has fallen under siege by waves of new Grid, Pilgrims, and Hellbugs. Meanwhile, the assassin Nujekpe hunts Eren Niden, and the criminal Melak Vor works to start a war between what remains of the Earth Republic and Votanis Collective.

n80UQtw6Sdo

Read the full article on the website. (http://www.trionworlds.com/defiance/en/2014/11/25/the-aftermath-has-arrived)

Grandpa Ace
11-25-2014, 08:53 PM
Here's two quick issues:
1. In "When the Ark's Rise" instance, I had to abort the first time; the Inquisitor would not spawn.
2. In the Season 2 Reputation Pursuit, Defiant Few 2, Reliable is before Trusted if memory serves me correctly; however, the Pursuit is not giving credit for the Trusted Status.

V/R
GPA

SirServed
11-25-2014, 09:04 PM
Here's two quick issues:
1. In "When the Ark's Rise" instance, I had to abort the first time; the Inquisitor would not spawn.
2. In the Season 2 Reputation Pursuit, Defiant Few 2, Reliable is before Trusted if memory serves me correctly; however, the Pursuit is not giving credit for the Trusted Status.

V/R
GPA
1) I ran into this same issue. There's an invisible enemy attacking Cass, repeatedly. If you drag her as far as you can (while she follows you to be revived) then /extract, the mob (was a Crusader for me) should appear.

Lunch Box
11-25-2014, 09:13 PM
Another issue - down scaling ego during missions while doing them solo. During coop missions fine, but solo missions. Seen numerous people complaining about this one.

nathanpbutler
11-25-2014, 09:50 PM
And in the last two Possession missions, I (on PS3) had no sound at all when it came to dialogue. Just music and sound effects.

nathanpbutler
11-25-2014, 11:00 PM
What is up with the number of EGO points that were added with the patch? The patch notes say that 90 were added, but I'm seeing 115 just from the eight new Silicon Valley pursuits, plus another 30 from the two new Episode pursuits (Possession and Aftermath), and 15 more for Defiant Few II, for a total of 160 more EGO points to be had, not 90.

Did I miss an update at some point that added the 70 not accounted for in the patch notes, or has someone miscounted?

DEATHBRINGER210
11-26-2014, 01:14 PM
with more laggy game action and more disconnects, it also made SV very unstable on ps3

nathanpbutler
11-28-2014, 05:24 PM
Not a complaint, per se, but Conflicted, which requires the four new "II" pursuits under Silicon Valley is, with the exception of the first item, seemingly completing when the first, not the second, of each pair of pursuits is completed.

tokenshotz
11-29-2014, 03:09 AM
why the hell is this game updating ever danm day

Atticus Batman
11-29-2014, 03:36 AM
It does a nightly server update, and is only down for 5 minutes for those, normally. Welcome to the world of MMOs.

Grandpa Ace
12-03-2014, 12:01 PM
Going to add an issue. The Harassing Hellbug Incursions Spawn rate really stinks for the Season 2 Pursuit. Myself, and many others have been able to complete all the other, eg., Faith (Pilgrim's), 99er, and the 100 total; however, the Harassing Hellbug SPAWN RATE must be about 1%.

Maybe this could/should be kicked up some.

GPA

nathanpbutler
12-03-2014, 04:55 PM
Going to add an issue. The Harassing Hellbug Incursions Spawn rate really stinks for the Season 2 Pursuit. Myself, and many others have been able to complete all the other, eg., Faith (Pilgrim's), 99er, and the 100 total; however, the Harassing Hellbug SPAWN RATE must be about 1%.

Maybe this could/should be kicked up some.

GPA

I've found this to be pretty even on PS3 NA. In fact, I got through the hellbug ones before the Pilgrim ones. They aren't called "Harassing Hellbug Incursions." The hellbug ones that knock out the requirements are called Hellfire when first active, then Hellbug Extermination (I believe) when it shifts to the second phase.

Chocolatelover67
12-11-2014, 07:48 PM
I had a very curious issue.

In the first mission where you first meet the inquisitor there's a room with a balcony and Cass was on the balcony and also on the floor below when I ran down, and I could see her in both places.