PDA

View Full Version : Disable tachmag drives bug?

PillowcaseHunter
11-26-2014, 10:22 AM
Hey all, has anyone done the tachmag drive mission for Season 2 yet? I am running around an ark with Von Bach and Cass, where I need to locate the tachmag drives, and disable them. I found the room with Gorhash guy in it, have taken him down 3 times, 1st time not realizing I had to do anything else, but 2nd and 3rd time, I took him down, while he is regenerating for a few seconds, I cannot get up to the platform where the tachmag drives are because, a, there isn't a ramp or stairs to get up to them, b, the raised blocks are too far away to jump across. I thought maybe the middle pillar would drop down or something, but whats the point when it's in the middle of the room!?!?

For those that have done this mission, how do I get to the drives? Have tried running up the sloping pillars at the sides, but can only go half way up.

alienstookmybeer
11-26-2014, 10:25 AM
You just need to shoot 'em

Xaat Xuun
11-26-2014, 12:37 PM
You just need to shoot 'em
yup .. that .. just shoot them till they go boom .. or was it a fizzle

Bonehead
11-26-2014, 01:54 PM
Once I killed him and he didn't die I just left him alone pretty much while I shot the drives out. Then went back and dealt with Goresh or Gorhash or whatever his name is,one last time.

PillowcaseHunter
11-26-2014, 07:16 PM
Oic, shoot them eh, wasted my time running around for ages try to get up to them. Thanks.