PDA

View Full Version : Inquisitors

Lubber
11-28-2014, 12:44 AM
So, a new enemy was introduced with The Aftermath - an Inquisitor. How do you, guys, like it? Do you find it interesting or challenging? Do you think it needs any tweaks or new moves and abilities?

And a second question. Here is a quote from The Aftermath patch notes:

- Inquisitors will be available inside the Final Season 2 instance as well as the Control Grid & Gulanee Summon Arkfalls.

I've completed two Control Grid since The Aftermath, both with wave 5, but I never saw a single Inquisitor there... Do you?

BlackTalons
11-28-2014, 11:52 AM
IMO they need a little more health and a little less size. I like them for their firepower, they really make you take cover when they go all Volge Bomber on you.

The summon ability at low health should have an earlier threshold and summon at least 2 Purifiers (not sure if in addition or instead some of the troops it creates)

I have yet to see one in the Grid control Arkfalls too.

SanCarioca
11-28-2014, 12:54 PM
Hoooo, guys, if you haven't seen the Inquisitors in the Control Grids yet, you're in for a treat. They look AWESOME in Enhanced and Ark Level, much cooler than the giant grey gecko they first appear like. May be that's it, they only appear from enhanced threat levels on.

I loved the way they look, I "hated" the way they jump. Itīs like the Monolith jumps all over again, I do have to pay attention to their movement pattern, or else...

I always found Grid Arkfalls to be boring. Not anymore. BTW, for now, they're pretty easy to kill, but that should be because of the temporary threat level "fix" Trion is currently employing. I'm having a lot of fun, rampaging through everything.

Ryker Vorton
11-28-2014, 01:02 PM
I've met them yesterday when i was doing the new missions, they look great, and i mean, they look really amazing!, they has a lot of potential, but they suck greatly too.... but that last statement may be wrong, the enemy scaling was off when i played the missions (the stability issue thingy) so probably they were not up-scaled to my level and thats why i took their shield in like 1.5 seconds with my BMG and killed it with like 30 shots from my Springer.

They also seemed to be a little slow, faster everything on them would make them formidable enemies to deal with.

Oh, aand yeah, of course, how can i forget? their loot SUCKS!! a white mod from killing one of them is pretty much a bad joke.

SanCarioca
11-28-2014, 01:12 PM
My feeling is that loot has been pretty bad all across the game, since the patch :(

BlackTalons
11-28-2014, 01:36 PM
I've met them yesterday when i was doing the new missions, they look great, and i mean, they look really amazing!, they has a lot of potential, but they suck greatly too.... but that last statement may be wrong, the enemy scaling was off when i played the missions (the stability issue thingy) so probably they were not up-scaled to my level and thats why i took their shield in like 1.5 seconds with my BMG and killed it with like 30 shots from my Springer.

They also seemed to be a little slow, faster everything on them would make them formidable enemies to deal with.

Oh, aand yeah, of course, how can i forget? their loot SUCKS!! a white mod from killing one of them is pretty much a bad joke.

Take a pic and post it if you can!

ColapsN7
11-28-2014, 01:58 PM
Drop
*очень сильно снизили значитель *greatly reduced the significant

я зделал 7
New Frontier Harvest *5 Arkfall
одни
blue weapon i mod iii

none
:(

patch -