PDA

View Full Version : Xbox players

Atticus Batman
11-28-2014, 05:26 AM
I accidently blocked xbox communications with a defiance player who sent me an xbox message. But can't remember their name. Is there a way to unblock them without knowing their GT?

konstantinov
11-28-2014, 05:34 AM
I accidently blocked xbox communications with a defiance player who sent me an xbox message. But can't remember their name. Is there a way to unblock them without knowing their GT?

Bat, you probably did yourself a favor.

Atticus Batman
11-28-2014, 05:39 AM
They just wanted some ingame advice. So I feel bad!

stefb42
11-28-2014, 05:56 AM
They just wanted some ingame advice. So I feel bad!

Do you still have the message they sent you? You can get to their profile from that and unblock them

Atticus Batman
11-28-2014, 05:58 AM
No it removed it as soon as it blocked them. :(

I just know it was like local or locar something.

stefb42
11-28-2014, 07:07 AM
Seems only way to unblock communications is to send that player a message through xbox, was it on defiance? If so look out for them in zone and get their gt from that, if not maybe you'll find them in recent players list, other than messaging them there's no way to unblock comms, but messaging them requires exact gamer tag, crap system umfortunately

xxxxmingoxxxx
11-28-2014, 07:08 AM
No the only way to un-block is to send THEM a message once that happens . mute is easy block all communications is final until you send something to them.even if you check there gamer card out it wont tell you it was blocked . sorry for the bad news.

stefb42
11-28-2014, 07:26 AM
Wont the block communications option be missing if you've blocked someone?

Bentu
11-28-2014, 07:51 AM
You can contact micro soft xbox customer support and they can help or if you do recall thier gt, enter it in the find player option, then inspect them.
It should then give you the option to unmute them.