PDA

View Full Version : Hunter Pack- Invalid Code.

JohnnyCrash
11-28-2014, 12:43 PM
Hi. So theres a problem. I bought a hunter pack about 2hours ago and when I try to activate it, it wrights "Invalid Code". Same with a web form "unable to compleete purchace". Help please.
Absolutely the same as in this thread.
http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?173872-recruit-pack-not-working-please-help!
Ive also bought a season pass and a recruit pack 2 months ago but they activated well.

Lubber
11-28-2014, 04:16 PM
Same here, mate! You are not along. I've made a ticket, PMed one of GMs... Nothing! Looks like everybody is on holidays.

Altras
11-28-2014, 09:00 PM
Where did you buy the code from?

JohnnyCrash
11-29-2014, 06:23 AM
Altras
I bought it from steam

Altras
11-29-2014, 07:57 AM
Did you try applying in game, on steam, or on Trion website?

JohnnyCrash
11-29-2014, 09:06 AM
I tried to apply it in game and then on Trion web, don't know how to apply via Steam, Steam only shows me a window with my codes and says that I need to activate them if the game will ask so. So Steam sees all 3 codes, but trion account manager "Previous codes applied to this account" sees only 2 and can't apply 3rd "Unable to complete your purchase!"

Altras
11-29-2014, 09:12 AM
I'll use an expired code as an example. But when you copy & paste the code, you need to retype the last digit/letter for it to be detected.

So:9L2R-DYKZ-6Q7Z-QNKX-F9ER
you would need to enter 9L2R-DYKZ-6Q7Z-QNKX-F9E
then type in the last "R".

Atleast this is what I have to do to enter codes ingame.

JohnnyCrash
11-29-2014, 10:04 AM
I did exactly the same, retyped the last letter, but no, didn't help

Lubber
11-30-2014, 04:23 AM
Bumping the thread while waiting support employees from holidays.

http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?177852-mad-Unable-to-complete-your-purchase!&p=1644426#post1644426

Lubber
12-02-2014, 12:08 AM
Now I got a response. They we quicker this time. Here it is:

"Hello Ark Hunter,

Thank you for contacting us regarding Defiance.

I apologize for any confusion the previous reply may have caused, as it does appear that the issue you were reporting was misunderstood. I understand that the error you were receiving was when you were trying to apply the code to your account that Steam provided. Please update this ticket with the code that was provided by Steam after your purchase, so that we would be able to assist you further in applying that to your account.

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to let us know. Thank you for your continued support of Trion Worlds and for playing Defiance."

So I replied with the code and set new timer for waiting.

Did you also provided your code for support? Might help to upgrade your ticket with it before they ask to make things faster, I guess.

JohnnyCrash
12-02-2014, 04:31 AM
I upgraded a ticket with it, thanks, hope this will go faster.

Lubber
12-02-2014, 03:34 PM
Well, I got a new response today. In fact a few, we almost had a chat via mailing system - so quick were responses today. It went a bit messy, because of some difficulties support staff had, but eventually I was pleased with the final outcome.

On a sad note - it was a compromise and particular question solution, so, I guess, you'll have to wait your own response to manage your own issue...

On a good side - you'll get what you paid for at last.

PS. Also have to say that today I got a response from Steam support stating, that they can't help me with this issue, and directing me to developer/publisher support, i.e. Trion. Just in case if you were thinking to act this way.

JohnnyCrash
12-03-2014, 09:17 AM
Thanks, yeah, Ive read about steam community can't help in this kind of situations.
Still havent recieved any help, hope to get one soon enough.

JohnnyCrash
12-06-2014, 06:51 AM
So I still havent received any help, only a request to open a ticket in first days, which I successfully opened.

Hope there will be some compensation, because Ive already lost tones of good things that I wasn't be able to claime from Def. Store.
At least I hope Ill get what I paid for.

Monkzlme
12-06-2014, 07:47 AM
I also have the same problem.I bought a hunter pack from steam, im went to Apply Code it shows
"Unable to complete your purchase!"

JohnnyCrash
12-07-2014, 09:07 AM
Open a ticket here https://support.trionworlds.com/app/ask
and just wait, it seems its a kind of roulette, maybe you'll be more lucky than me and they'll reply to you faster.

Altras
12-10-2014, 07:05 PM
Funny thing is, before this was a known issue, I had tried to talk to someone about it. Was basically told to wait in line. Coulda woulda shoulda, but didn't.

JohnnyCrash
12-13-2014, 02:40 AM
And it seems that Im still waiting in this line. 17days have passed since I got the issue.
No replies, no messages, nothing at all, while all GMs are online for day&night.