PDA

View Full Version : how to get fast scrip?

Kuroro
11-30-2014, 02:40 AM
the tittle says everything.i need a lot of scrip and i havent anything else to sell :T
so if someone could help with that,i would be glad to know how.
ah and btw,whats the right price for t3 purge mods?dats what i have to sell,but ,anyway, is not enough...

PTR47
11-30-2014, 02:46 AM
Find more to sell.

Telemachus
11-30-2014, 02:51 AM
Pickup everything and port back to sell it...repeat.

Bentu
11-30-2014, 03:16 AM
Pickup everything and port back to sell it...repeat.

Do this, pick up everything and sell it to the vendors.
If you do have access to some money buy extra backpack space so that you can carry more.
If you know how to farm sutro tower, that's a good way to get some to.

DEATHBRINGER210
11-30-2014, 04:40 AM
Do this, pick up everything and sell it to the vendors.
If you do have access to some money buy extra backpack space so that you can carry more.
If you know how to farm sutro tower, that's a good way to get some to.
i love going to surto when its on the contracts

konstantinov
11-30-2014, 07:52 AM
i love going to surto when its on the contracts

Use to sit there all weekend long during loot weekends.

IceLord
11-30-2014, 10:29 AM
I just got back into this game and have no clue where to farm at or what is a good spot to do it at but i do pick up everything i see drop.

Kuroro
11-30-2014, 10:34 PM
i dont know where is sutro but i will find it xD

Atticus Batman
11-30-2014, 10:37 PM
i dont know where is sutro but i will find it xD

It's in San Francisco. Here is a helpful link:
http://www.defiancedata.com/location.php?id=113

Tura Satana
12-01-2014, 05:54 AM
Kuroro, I saw in another thread that you got the Feaster. This is a special jackpot item, right? If you are hard up for some cash - that would fetch a pretty penny.

squidgod2000
12-01-2014, 06:15 AM
If you can handle it, try farming some of the Dark Matter Gunslinger arenas on expert. Tons of mobs = tons of loot (blues and purples), and it's not as mind-numbing as Sutro.

konstantinov
12-01-2014, 07:02 AM
You're looking for some pretty rare items. I'd almost rule out the rhino regen v ark as there are probably less than 10 on PS3 NA. Your best bet is to look for a respark regen v ark as they are abundant after being the jackpot item. They are still selling for ~2 million. A lot of traders prefer to trade for items rather than sell for what it's worth. Most of the people with rhino regen v arks and exl darkest hours are not going to trade those shields due to the difficulty in finding them.

Note: ego on items play a factor as well. I know I wouldn't trade a high ego item for a item 1000 ego under my current ego as the ark forge cost would out weigh the item regardless if it's a named item or not.

Kuroro
12-01-2014, 10:22 AM
You're looking for some pretty rare items. I'd almost rule out the rhino regen v ark as there are probably less than 10 on PS3 NA. Your best bet is to look for a respark regen v ark as they are abundant after being the jackpot item. They are still selling for ~2 million. A lot of traders prefer to trade for items rather than sell for what it's worth. Most of the people with rhino regen v arks and exl darkest hours are not going to trade those shields due to the difficulty in finding them.

I have enough for a respark regen ark,but i really want a rhino too.im lv 4300,and i dont play so much pvp,but i will when i reach the lv 5000 so i want a rhino too...a last hope would be perfect to use in pvp and pve so i should not look for the others 2...today i got a feaster and now its fully moded with the right t4 mods.i just need a snapdragon and the shield for pvp,dats what i wanna use.btw,is there a way to get the rhino in the game?i just play the free game without dlcs

konstantinov
12-01-2014, 02:08 PM
I have enough for a respark regen ark,but i really want a rhino too.im lv 4300,and i dont play so much pvp,but i will when i reach the lv 5000 so i want a rhino too...a last hope would be perfect to use in pvp and pve so i should not look for the others 2...today i got a feaster and now its fully moded with the right t4 mods.i just need a snapdragon and the shield for pvp,dats what i wanna use.btw,is there a way to get the rhino in the game?i just play the free game without dlcs

Well best of luck to you on getting the Rhino Regen V Ark, it took me over a year and a half to finally get my hands on one. You have the same chance of pulling one as someone that's been here from day 1.