PDA

View Full Version : BMG : What mod allows you to link to more

Johnny Stranger
12-05-2014, 04:59 PM
ok , I cant remember...is there a mod that adds how many enemies you can link to with a bmg or is just in the rolls ...I could have sworn I had a spanner a month or so ago that linked to like 7 enemies ... I have the mod that adds link RANGE...
Also, is there a sight mod ... I will look at vendor when I get on ...
Thanks !! :cool:

Bentu
12-05-2014, 05:14 PM
Yes there is a sight mod but not sure re the links though. Try the vendor at Coit Tower.

Major Crapshot
12-05-2014, 05:32 PM
ok , I cant remember...is there a mod that adds how many enemies you can link to with a bmg or is just in the rolls ...I could have sworn I had a spanner a month or so ago that linked to like 7 enemies ... I have the mod that adds link RANGE...

I think you are looking for a Bionetic Amplifier to add link range. They come in all rarities and at Coit Tower.

Then, there is the Tachyon Projector whichs adds just range. Only available blue apparently and I don't know where to find those. I'm still looking for one myself.

All info courtesy of Defiance Data. :D

http://www.defiancedata.com/mods.php?t=&w=BMGs&q=

Snowclan
12-05-2014, 05:44 PM
The Tachyon Projector only comes in blue or better, and only comes from mod boxes or as a vendor special. There is no vendor that stocks any version of that mod consistently, so your best chance is the BMG and Infector mod vendor at Coit Tower, since the specials there are always for BMG or Infector.

PTR47
12-05-2014, 05:47 PM
Tachyon Projector adds range to initial target; Bionetic Amplifier adds link range.

Nefarious
12-05-2014, 06:29 PM
There is only Link Range mods. The only way to get more links to be able to connect and attack more enemies with a single BMG strain is through bonus rolls. The Green roll of +1 Max Links and the Orange of +2 Max Links.

ArthriticNed
12-05-2014, 06:36 PM
The bionetic amplifier increase how far your beam reaches from your primary target. I believe the tachyon projector increases how far away you can hit you primary target. Also, tach projs do come in t2/ green as well but only from mod boxes or the New Frontier Harvest arkfalls as drops/rewards. As far as i know, the +1 & +2 max links rolls are the only way to increase the number of targets.

Johnny Stranger
12-05-2014, 07:24 PM
thanks all .... I remember my first good one linked to like 5-7 ( don't know why but couldn't remember how I accomplished that lol ) ...this one I am using links to 3 or 4 but is pretty darn good...I need to get a tach projection ...

thanks again !!!
ps, do not fear , I only revive, I do not heal , LOL

Bentu
12-05-2014, 07:28 PM
You may be able to get a plus links xp role but I'm not sure.

Johnny Stranger
12-05-2014, 07:34 PM
i got 5% dam from behind....using decoy is the time i like to unleash the CATACLYSM !!! not stick a bmg in the rear in upwards of 10 enemies LOL so i got a bad roll IMO LOL

Atticus Batman
12-05-2014, 07:47 PM

You sure it was a spanner? The stingray is the one made to link to the most targets. If what you are looking for is a high number of links, then get a Stingray.

There is no mod to increase the number of links. http://www.defiancedata.com/mods.php?w=BMGs&t=&q=

Also there is no mastery roll for increasing max links, iirc.

http://www.defiancedata.com/weaponbonuses.php?t=Mastery&w=BMGs&f=icons