PDA

View Full Version : A very Merry Volge Christmas......

Chocolatelover67
12-07-2014, 12:49 AM
I found this on DeviantArt and I freaking love this idea..... Christmas Volge...

http://devioussqurl.deviantart.com/art/A-Very-Merry-Volge-Christmas-421358936

http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2014/085/6/c/a_very_merry_volge_christmas_by_devioussqurl-d6yv6mw.jpg

Can we have something like this please devs?

Warmaster dressed as Santa or a giant penguin like the one Crixda has...

See here and thanks Crixda and Google for the idea....... I loved your picture of the giant penguin.........

http://i1313.photobucket.com/albums/t557/CRIXDA/theVolgeEmperor_zps3ecb7d63.jpg

Graywolfe
12-07-2014, 09:25 AM
Wow talk about the nightmare before Christmas lol. I do not want him coming down my chimney.

Ryker Vorton
12-07-2014, 09:49 AM
The problem is i would fint it hard to believe to see Votans celebrating christmas, a human religious thing.

That said, i would love to see Capt. Grant on a Santa costume :D

Altras
12-07-2014, 11:36 AM
That volge art is awesome!

JadedSinn
12-07-2014, 01:34 PM
The problem is i would fint it hard to believe to see Votans celebrating christmas, a human religious thing.

That said, i would love to see Capt. Grant on a Santa costume :D

i dont see it that hard for a volge to celabrate it. seeing as what we call Xmas was not infact realy a religious holiday till somewhere near the 14th to 15th century when the cathlic church adopted its tradisions from the pagen holidays that where being held each year. such as whinter solstus. and other festavels pagan culters celabrates.

and if you think about it. the relidgions in the world of defiance are much more pagen like then the religions of normel earth so. there could be a votanus form of Xmas. or something like it. it would just seem pagan to bible religion folks

on a side note and more on topic : id rather see cass in a santa outfit. o.o something with a skirt :D

Ryker Vorton
12-07-2014, 02:35 PM
on a side note and more on topic : id rather see cass in a santa outfit. o.o something with a skirt :D

Uhm.... on this line of thinking.... This could be a good time to introduce Berlin to the game <3

JadedSinn
12-07-2014, 02:40 PM
Uhm.... on this line of thinking.... This could be a good time to introduce Berlin to the game <3

i think the toons in xmas sata sutes should be . cass. eren. rosa. shandu , and then introduce berlin so she can wear one also. and also give them out to all female arkhunters as an xmas gift :: nod nod ::

Tex_Arcana
12-07-2014, 04:03 PM
The Volge who stole Christmas must die!

Chocolatelover67
12-07-2014, 04:44 PM
The Volge who stole Christmas must die!

Could be worse. Imagine the Warmaster dressed as Santa

Chocolatelover67
12-07-2014, 04:45 PM
i think the toons in xmas sata sutes should be . cass. eren. rosa. shandu , and then introduce berlin so she can wear one also. and also give them out to all female arkhunters as an xmas gift :: nod nod ::

We won't ever see Ara Shondu in the game again, her role is finished. I wish she had made more then just a 2 second sound bite in the TV show.

As for Berlin yes, and she probably would come equipped with her video camera hehe.

Dixie Cougar
12-07-2014, 06:07 PM
We won't ever see Ara Shondu in the game again, her role is finished. I wish she had made more then just a 2 second sound bite in the TV show.

As for Berlin yes, and she probably would come equipped with her video camera hehe.

She ought to be wandering around the consulate at least. I can be in the same room as a player who hasn't done the quests; that person can see her and I can't!

Chocolatelover67
12-07-2014, 07:29 PM
She ought to be wandering around the consulate at least. I can be in the same room as a player who hasn't done the quests; that person can see her and I can't!

Yeah I agree. You'd think she would be wandering around her compound after all the whole compound is hers.

Ryker Vorton
12-07-2014, 08:02 PM
Could be worse. Imagine the Warmaster dressed as Santa

A helion with santa hat would be hilarious though LOL

CRIXDA
12-07-2014, 11:38 PM
Oh ChocolateLover!!!!! thanks for dragging that back out, the War-Penguin! You honor me!

CRIXDA
12-08-2014, 12:02 AM
http://i1313.photobucket.com/albums/t557/CRIXDA/sleigh_zps956f0a5f.jpg

this was fun too!

Chocolatelover67
12-08-2014, 06:48 AM
http://i1313.photobucket.com/albums/t557/CRIXDA/sleigh_zps956f0a5f.jpg

this was fun too!

Haha I love it. Does it fly?

Punisher Illinois Blue
12-08-2014, 10:50 AM
i dont see it that hard for a volge to celabrate it. seeing as what we call Xmas was not infact realy a religious holiday till somewhere near the 14th to 15th century when the cathlic church adopted its tradisions from the pagen holidays that where being held each year. such as whinter solstus. and other festavels pagan culters celabrates.

No, "Christ's mass" as well as other Holidays you havent listed here are not stolen tradisions from pagan holidays. The first recorded celebration of "Christ mass" was 336 A.D. Even then diffrent Catholic sub groups and the Eastern Orthodox, including American Orthodox celebrate it at diffrent times of the year.

Tex_Arcana
12-08-2014, 11:47 AM
In any case; The Volge would not be celebrating if any Dev worth their weight in brains is actually writing intelligently.
They'd be using Coal Fire weapons, and Yule Log Launchers...and sneaking into the Crater in the wee hours and stealing our Nog.

CRIXDA
12-08-2014, 04:03 PM
Oh Punisher!
Bah - Humbug, you say. You are like the Grumpy and Mean old Grinch that stole poor Cindy Loo Hoo's Roast Beast. You slither, you sneak and you creep and hide and the three following words have been used to describe you and I quote: "Stink! Stank! STUNK!"

CRIXDA
12-08-2014, 04:08 PM
This is what you get for Christmas, Punisher! You mean old curmudgeon!

http://i1313.photobucket.com/albums/t557/CRIXDA/Mobile%20Uploads/hellgift_zps40f5cb0a.jpg

Sick him, fluffy!
Ha ha ha!!!!! (I missed you, Punisher!)