PDA

View Full Version : Is there anything worse....

r1p
12-07-2014, 04:04 PM
than participating in a major arkfall from the beginning, only to be crashed\kicked right before the end.

Today I crashed near the completion of 2 different Harvest majors on PS3\NA. By the time I could:

Exit the game
Reload the game
Press start
Check the already loaded latest patch (again)
Wait for loading
Select my character
Wait for more loading
Materialize at closest waypoint

the events were over. That means no leaderboard, which means no loot (guns, mods, keys) and a complete waste of 20+ minutes each time.

Since the devs can't seem to fix this issue, maybe they can drop a lockbox in the item overflow for the items you should have received. At least this way we wouldn't feel like a COMPLETE waste of time.

hiban
12-07-2014, 04:36 PM
There is a worse thing. The same stuff happening in an Incursion.

Graywolfe
12-07-2014, 05:12 PM
Yeah i know what you mean if i fight at the last ark in a major i tend to get DCd right before the ending and do not get anything for it. Same thing for incursions, does not matter how many or few i do before when it comes down to the siege i will get DCd near the end, also goes for Warmaster. I can not seem to get back in time to get credit. For me i believe it is related to the number of people showing up. When there are 25 or more there i loose the server when there are less i can make it to the end.

Kuroro
12-07-2014, 05:42 PM
yesterday that happened me like 10 consecutive times -_- was like a joke...2 hours playing just to get disconected in every try of killing warmaster

Escyos
12-07-2014, 05:52 PM
There is. Expert co-op map, where one or more players don't do a thing or are EGO 200, and THEN you get disconnected at the boss.

r1p
12-07-2014, 06:32 PM
yesterday that happened me like 10 consecutive times -_- was like a joke...2 hours playing just to get disconected in every try of killing warmaster

Yeah, I can definitely see that. Toss up in my mind between beating the WM, which I've never done, and trying to acquire mods that will only be available until the 10th.

I showed up to a WM major today just as the battle began on the outside and 5 minutes later we kill all of the mutants and Volge and queue up to go inside. After the ark loads I don't move and wait for everyone to show up. Nothing happens. After about 30 seconds I hear gun fire and I realize that everyone is already is already downstairs. How did that happen before I even got inside? I go down and there is 4 SECONDS left to kill the WM. Huh? I somehow got put in an instance from another server or something.

JadedSinn
12-07-2014, 08:31 PM
sony did get hacked a few days ago . sooooo. maybe that was the cause of it ? just saying. should watch news more.

seems sony pissed off koria with there latest movie comeing out .

Atticus Batman
12-07-2014, 10:26 PM
You would still get any keys, arkforge or scrip you would have earned based on the score you had when you were disconnected. You just don't get gear.

SCORES AND REWARDS
* Ark hunters now receive rewards based on their scores for all active events they've participated in when they transfer across internal game servers or disconnect. Transferring can be caused by using go to friend, entering/exiting instances, or entering Shadow War.
- This means that it's now safe to matchmake while participating in arkfalls, incursions, and conflict sites!
- Additionally, this will also prevent players from receiving no score rewards from co-op maps and arkbreaks.
* Experience received based on player score in an event now contributes to the correct Clan activity.

http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?159886-Patch-1.510-(hotfix)-Patch-Notes&p=1495595&viewfull=1#post1495595

Bentu
12-08-2014, 12:37 AM
Op I've lost count of the times that has happened (not that I was keeping count), it can be frustrating and back in the day when you were nearly guaranteed an oj just for turning up at a DM major it got loud in clan chat lol.

Cyripax NeoPrime
12-08-2014, 01:02 AM
Lol, welcome to the club. Ive been bringing this to attention for the past 2 months. Ive been to hundreds of major arkfalls since october on ps3 na, and have only been able to complete 10 tops. I get kicked everytime. Ps3 is in such a state of dissaray its unfathomable even for trion. Game crashes, dc`s or hard freezes every 5 to 10 minutes sometimes.

And the fact that we get no rewards upon signing back in anymore after a disconnect is sad. That was the best fix they ever came up with. But they felt the need to undo and scrap that decision so now were back to wasting our time again. During hulker hell i played 6 to 8 hrs a day and only got to complete 3 major arkfalls. Lame. I purchased and used 6 score boosts during the first few days (before i realized there was no hope) too in hopes id actually get through one at some point. But i wasted those as well since your score doesnt matter after youve been dc`d. Why did trion stop saving our rewards from disconnects? Does anybody know??? Because it was a dooky move to take away the one fix they ever made to actually save us grief from a buggy game that likes to throw ppl off the servers at will.

and for the record, aside from the weapons, im not recieving anything. Including keys AF or scrip after a dc. Ive checked my counts numerous times before heading into majors and after signing back in.

Burned In Effigy
12-08-2014, 12:33 PM
Yeah I was getting dc'd like mad yesterday. 4xs by my count maybe more.

Try not being able to do ANY coops. No cores for 2 weeks. Its ridiculos really.

Anyways reset ps3 to factory setting AGAIN !!! We will see if this fixed anything.

r1p
12-08-2014, 12:51 PM
You would still get any keys, arkforge or scrip you would have earned based on the score you had when you were disconnected. You just don't get gear.

Well I guess that's something. No gear kind of stinks because of the limited time the plate slicer synergy is available, but at least it's not a complete waste of time.

Trim
12-08-2014, 01:29 PM
I feels your pain guys... In last few days i can not even playing for 10 minutes without dc. I try to make contracts and that's all. ;(

JadedSinn
12-08-2014, 01:42 PM
i love how every one ignored the fact that sony the conpany that makes PS3 and all PS products. got hacked a few days back. :) and my post lol.

http://www.engadget.com/2014/12/07/north-korea-denies-hacking-sony-pictures/

here have a look :)

Mister Derpenhowser
12-08-2014, 03:46 PM
Sony Pictures Network, not PlayStation Network. Different entities altogether...

JadedSinn
12-08-2014, 07:11 PM
Sony Pictures Network, not PlayStation Network. Different entities altogether...

same company :) sony owns playstation

Mister Derpenhowser
12-08-2014, 07:45 PM
...yep, supposed hacking of the movie section of sony will definitely affect the completely unrelated section that is psn AND be the cause of all these issues that have been going on since well before (pointlessly) mentioned hack..

DEATHBRINGER210
12-08-2014, 07:57 PM
im like at 7k plus arkfalls and events with no rewards . arktech some arkhunters kill for it . and we dc for it

JadedSinn
12-08-2014, 08:22 PM
...yep, supposed hacking of the movie section of sony will definitely affect the completely unrelated section that is psn AND be the cause of all these issues that have been going on since well before (pointlessly) mentioned hack..

it wasent just the " sony " company that was attacked. it was ALL of sony that was attacked. you realy should look more into it. sony hasent released a full press release of all that happend yet. that menas it was not something minor. it was something big. but whatever.

ill say what i should of said earlyer on. why dont you start from scratch if you have so many issues with PS and just move to PC after all. we havent been haveing the same problums as the consoles.

Mister Derpenhowser
12-08-2014, 09:15 PM
So you're saying 'buy a gaming pc because your GAMES console is at fault' how pc elitist of you. I dont think you've really got any input on the matter tbh. Fact remains even if psn was hacked (which is rumour) these issues existed long before. And its not like these problems aren't suffered over ALL platforms either....

But you keep derailing with pointless hearsay, i wont be bothering to reply to this stupidity anymore...

JadedSinn
12-08-2014, 11:27 PM
So you're saying 'buy a gaming pc because your GAMES console is at fault' how pc elitist of you. I dont think you've really got any input on the matter tbh. Fact remains even if psn was hacked (which is rumour) these issues existed long before. And its not like these problems aren't suffered over ALL platforms either....

But you keep derailing with pointless hearsay, i wont be bothering to reply to this stupidity anymore...

mmm no i wasnt saying get a gameing PC that would be you over thinking it. i run games just fine on a stock 350$ wallmart 256gig hard drive and 2 gig ram system. dont have helf the issues that you keep complaning about.

no what im realy saying is. if you got nothing better to do then complan about how bad something is. why not switch to a system that is less bad then the one your complaning about. and stop complaning all together. that way it stops the chain of whineing that seems to crop up so offten. call me a PC elites. i call my self broke. i work with what i have. i play games how i can. hell im so broak that the lap top i own was bought for me as a gift more then 3 years ago

but you rarely hear me let alone most of the PC users complaning about issues such as consdent DCs mass deletion of our invitory or any of the issues that you and others on PS3 seem to be exsibiting. so seeing as there is no eminent fix for the problums you are haveing and the allready sajested means of contacting a dev and asking for help have seemed for the most part to fail most of the people on this thread that have complaned about these issues. im offering a faster smoother fix

go over to your computer . turn it on. down load the game. and move on with your life. and stop fighting with what, over all you are complaning about it. a broken system. :)

problum fully solved. you get to play the game. and no more complants becuse your not haveing the issues you where haveing before

its a win win. the only draw back is you have to start from ground 0 agine and from your join date of the forum. witch im going to go off of seeing as most people that are playing on PS3 right now are people that are F2P knowing that a large portion of the vet population moved on long ago.

ima say your not going to be loseing much by starting freash.

edit : final note : something tells me youll be replying agien. :) and ill be here to wait and see what you say :) after all. i dont realy have anything better to be doing with my time