PDA

View Full Version : Pug Warmaster

Bloody Hound
12-08-2014, 03:15 AM
Are there any plans to make Warmaster locked to a specific group of people like if a Clan starts one up ONLY that clan can do that event and anyone outside that clan can only join if invited to group Because it is hard to do Warmaster when you get random Pugs jumping in and Ruining it for everyone else.

JadedSinn
12-08-2014, 03:21 AM
go read past Q&A posts in the news and announcement forums.

if u cant find that here is the details that have been released thus far

thy are planing to do private instances such as the WM event aswell as well as there going to be adding in the abillity to controll who ui want in them and when and how. this gos for all instinced things such as arenas , co-ops, minor arkbreaks. major arkbreaks aka wms. mission instances. and so forth.

when its being released is still unknown but it is in the works and is being worked on. as for pug WMs. join a bigger clan. if ur on PC NA id have to say . join team evo or cronus. both clans are great for geting things done.

if your not on PC NA id offer you go into the clan listings located here in the forums and find a large clan there that does WMs on a raguler bases. if ur looking to get wins. this will help you avoid pugs all together.

good luck and i hope this was helpfull

Bloody Hound
12-08-2014, 03:25 AM
Im in Cronus but still getting Pugs before everyone gets in.

JadedSinn
12-08-2014, 03:53 AM
if ur in cronus. then you know that thy run them daily if not every few hours. and its not that hard to just wait. and have someone invite you in . o.o im not even part of chronus and i still manage to make it into nearly every one of there WM events when someone is on runing them.

so i dont get how its a problum for you someone that is part of one of the top clans on the server right now that have the fastest kill time on PC NA and are known for there allways winning runs. o.o to not get into one thats cronus/and friends, let alone fall into a pug.

hell if i even recall right from my short time in cronus. one of there top things is and thy say it nearly every time " if you get into an allready runing one back out of it. and tell us in clan chat and we will invite you to the one that every one else is in "

o.o so i am highly confused. and vary disapointed in a cronus member to of ever made a post like this. o.o im sorry. you have compleatly blown my mind with what your issue is o.o

Sandwich Repairman
12-08-2014, 04:06 AM
Im in Cronus but still getting Pugs before everyone gets in.

Have you attended any of our more organized WM runs? Altras and the officers always ensure we get the cleanest instance, usually no more than three or four purples. Sometimes we get the illiterate ones and they shoot the Viscera/break the locks, but we still kill it through sheer combined firepower and actually-knowing-what-to-do.

I do agree, though, that I would like to see private instances added soon--hopefully in the same update that will add clan-wide invites. It'll make things less of a headache for us, and make things more possible for small clans.

Bloody Hound
12-08-2014, 04:33 AM
Yes we always kill WM but thing is pugs who make it into WM runs kill Viscera or Break locks before everyone has been invited to the instance and i have missed a few because of that alone.

Zoomer12
12-08-2014, 04:47 AM
if ur in cronus. then you know that thy run them daily if not every few hours. and its not that hard to just wait. and have someone invite you in . o.o im not even part of chronus and i still manage to make it into nearly every one of there WM events when someone is on runing them.

so i dont get how its a problum for you someone that is part of one of the top clans on the server right now that have the fastest kill time on PC NA and are known for there allways winning runs. o.o to not get into one thats cronus/and friends, let alone fall into a pug.

hell if i even recall right from my short time in cronus. one of there top things is and thy say it nearly every time " if you get into an allready runing one back out of it. and tell us in clan chat and we will invite you to the one that every one else is in "

o.o so i am highly confused. and vary disapointed in a cronus member to of ever made a post like this. o.o im sorry. you have compleatly blown my mind with what your issue is o.o

His issue is that Cronus gets in, starts inviting more Cronus, then a few puggers get in, kill the viscera and then go down and kill the locks without waiting amongst other various issues.

Cronus then has to back out and start again. How his issue with the puggers that blows your mind blows MY mind.

JadedSinn
12-08-2014, 05:19 AM
His issue is that Cronus gets in, starts inviting more Cronus, then a few puggers get in, kill the viscera and then go down and kill the locks without waiting amongst other various issues.

Cronus then has to back out and start again. How his issue with the puggers that blows your mind blows MY mind.

in other words it baffles you as much as it baffles me that he is unable to back out and follow the others ? and as offten as i see them ran and pertisapate in them. i have yet to see chronus bail out just becuse a pugian desided to kill the viscara . but then agine i dont run every one of them all the time i du run most of them when i am on and there being run so.

just baffeling, but then agine. soon enough this problme will be taken care of . if thy can push the raid tools release to sometime before season 3 starts. witch would be nice.

Bloody Hound
12-08-2014, 05:37 AM
My point is im sick of us having to back out and start a fresh WM every time we get a Bunch of pugs in group all it does is waste our time.

Claydough
12-08-2014, 06:35 AM
the only way a private WM would work is if there were no rewards or loot offered at all.

because if i could spam the WM with my clan all day, i'd have WM legendarys coming out of my ears and there would be no way i'd ever do a public WM event

Altras
12-08-2014, 07:27 AM
The only time we bail out is if we have a cleaner instance. Say we all go in. One group gets thrown into an existing match, while others get clean. We have everyone bail out of a pubmaster to do a clanmaster. But yes, private instances would make setting up the whole thing a lot easier.

Ryker Vorton
12-08-2014, 10:44 AM
I've been to quite many of Cronus' WM runs, both when i had my main in cronus (left because i needed a break on that character and i see no use in occupying a slot in the clan roaster if i am not active) and on my Alt as a guest when some of my friends in Cronus feels like telling me about a WM run. All i can say is i love those runs!

Sometimes the random "purples" can be instructed on what to do and they do it, the issue comes when they wont listen.... i man i get mad then!!

On the actual PUG WMs i find myself leaving the room about 95% of times, it doesn't take long to know that the group is not going to succeed or actually has some chances of winning.

ArthriticNed
12-08-2014, 02:06 PM
the only way a private WM would work is if there were no rewards or loot offered at all.

because if i could spam the WM with my clan all day, i'd have WM legendarys coming out of my ears and there would be no way i'd ever do a public WM event

They also stated that rewards would remain the same, private or public